Chapter 111

(warning mild swearing is in this)

At midnight

Linket joltz awake from a bad dream as Michael holds her close helping her calm down a bit as he had his he burried in her hair while she turns over facing him while she gose back to sleep As she had the memory play in her mind again.

In the memory when she was younger

Linket was a baby And she was been babysittered by her horrible babysitter who yells at her alot and makes her upset. While on Halloween night when linket was been babysittered her babysitter grabs a knife about to kill linket as she crawls away crying scared. into shadow devil appears grabbing the babysitter by the throat chocking him and then snaps his neck. Shadow devil gose and picks up linket carefully as she coos at him While he lays her in her crib as he says to her. Don't worry I'll watch over you. Linket continued to coo as he gently runs his nails down her chest. as he puts half of Michael slasher spirit and a slasher spirit made for Linket into her as shadow devil says. Do not worry when your older someone will protect you when your older And I will always be watching you. Linket coos a bit still as she starts crying for food as he magics up a baby bottle with warm milk in it as he feeds it to her as red shadow appears and says to shadow devil. I through you don't interfere with babies and give them angry spirits who want to kill everyone. Shadow devil replies. Beacuse this one is special I only interfere with the special ones. Red shadow sighs and says. You better clean up the body before her parents get home. And Satan told me how much you hate her parents. Shadow devil replies as he picks up the bed body. Well I do there fucking cunts linket giggles as red shadow looks at her while shadow devil disposed of the body. As linket slowly starts falling asleep as red shadow left returning to hell while shadow devil magic up a fake knife made of plastic while he puts it near her. While he heard the parents returning as he teleports back to hell as well.

End of memory

Linket wakes up again as she was facing Michael as he was awake looking at her. As he watches her while she then nuzzles herself into his chest while he warps his arms around her. Believing she may of had a bad dream while he rest his head on her head nuzzling his face in her hair as she gose back to sleep as he follows suit in going back to sleep.