Chapter 2

A few weeks later a few days before Halloween

Linket pov

I was in human form still as I was with Laurie freind called Annie. While I pretend to be new to town as she had told me about the boggieman and the story about me the blonde werewolf murder. That's what I was called by pepole while then she had to babysit some kids so I through of helping her even though I hate kids but I never told her that.

No one pov

As linket is helping Annie with the kids Laurie decided to come over. While no one knew that Michael was sneaking around scarring one of the kids called Tommy. then Laurie actually sees Michael and screams as she tells Linket and Annie to hide. while they hides in a closet with the kids as there scared and crying while Annie is scared into there was a thud. Which makes Annie thinks Laurie is dead into she came letting everyone out of the closet as Laurie says. I killed him. Tommy says. you can't kill the boggieman. they went out into the corridor as linket and Annie sees Michael standing down the corridor with his knife. Then Annie hides the kids in another room to keep them safe. while Laurie and Annie and Linket jumps out a window to try and escape but Michael grabs Laurie and slits her throat then stabs her multiple times. Then Annie and Linket hit the ground as Michael then leaves the house to get linket and Annie. While they gets up to escape but fails Then Michael grabs Annie by the throat chocking her. While linket runs away as he breaks Annie neck and drops her corpse to the ground as he grabs linket wrist before she could fully escape putting pressure on it into there was a cringey bone break as she screams in pain. which snaps him out of his murderous state and lets her go as she was nervous as he watches her seen pain and nervousness in her eyes. into he heard something behind him and turn around while nothing was there. While linket runs away going to his house to try and hide. While he was behind her as she gose into the window she gose in and out of while she hides in a bedroom. which was Michael room as she hides in a corner scared. While he walks in through the door as she heard his foot steps making her heart race thinking she going to die as she says facing him. if your going to kill me do it already. instead he drops the knife and kneels down in front of her. While she watches him as he grabs her unbroken wrist bring her to him setting her in his lap as he holds her nuzzling her as she was a bit confused into she starts Sencing his love for her. she watches him a little confused of why he has so much love for her. Then her broken wrist makes her whimpers from its pain as it was bright red. While he somehow knew that her wrist is hurting her. while he grabs it gentle as she knew what he going to do as he breaks it back into place as she growled in a beastly way from her wolf form from the pain. then she starts getting tired and decided to nuzzles into his chest dozing off. as her body was still in shock which made her tired while he stands and puts her on his old bed and watches her sleep while running his fingers on his temple thinking of what to do with her knowing he can't let her go.

The next day

Linket wakes up in a bed confused of how she got there as Michael was looking at her. While she looks at him and says. So what's your name. he carves his knife on the wall as it spelt "Michael". she then asks jumping on the floor to sits there as he sits in front of her. do you talk. he shakes his head no. While he grabs her wrist gently as he warpped it up in a old cloth he found to keep it in place to heal it properly. into she heard dr Loomis walking in the house making her whimpers as she hides in Michael chest scared. as Michael grabs her while she hides her head in his neck. as she was starting to feel attached to Michael. he holds her while he grabs his knife. Then dr Loomis walks into the room holding a pistol poniting it to Michael.
into he saw the sight of linket in one arm and his knife in his other hand. While Michael ponits it to Dr Loomis as he says softly. Michael. he had never seen his very first patient caring about someone let alone been his other patient that he doesn't even know or even met as dr Loomis says. now Michael I understand that you care for her but she must have someone look at her wrist it looks pretty bad she needs to be treated she needs a hospital. Linket growls and says I rather die then go anywhere with you Loomis Michael keeps her close feeling her anger and fear as he shakes his head no to dr Loomis. While he was never was given a answer by Michael into now which put Loomis in a bit of shock. While Michael raised his knife in a threatening way to doctor Loomis making him leave. Michael then sits back on the floor holding linket as she stays close to him not wanting to be left alone as she says mostly whispering. he was the one who put me in the sanitarium after I killed my parents and siblings. he nodes and carved in the floor. I was there for killing my father and sister. she looks reading it and nodes into she starts dozing off in his arms. While her body was still tired. so he lays her on the bed watching her sleep as she starts dreaming.

In Linket dream

She was back in the sanitarium as she looks around seen doctor Loomis looking her as she was looking back at him with a blank expression as she wanted to killed him as she hated him with a passion as he had done horrible things to her that she couldn't forget which starts playing in her dream.

In the normal World

Linket was crying a bit from the dream she having as Michael saw and puts his finger on her temple to see her dream is learning what Loomis did to her like force feeding her drugging her chaining her up having security guards beat her with there guns into he stops. seen she turns full wolf from fear as she runs off the bed as she goes and hides somewhere secretly hiding in a bit. While Michael finds her instantly as she was hiding outside in the bin as it was the only place she could think of. While she looks up at him as a wolf while he grabs her out of the bin like a puppy holding her a bit like a human in bridal style. While linket nuzzles him and then turns human and says. why do you care about me for. he sets her down and carved his answer into the floor. "beacuse i know your pain from Loomis and I can't let you go if I do I have to kill you and your to pretty for that". she nodes blushing a bit as he looks at her while his large hand gose to her boney face and caressed her cheek with his thump clearing her tears away into he saw a few scars on her face from been forced feed. While he grabs her pulling her towards him. keeping her close like a baby as she nuzzles her head into his chest feeling how muscluar he is as he rubs her boney back. a bit calming her down slowly as she rest her eyes for a moment as she hummed a bit to his light heart beat.