Chapter 24

The next day

Linket was sleeping while Michael was holding her as they were in bed as linket was having a dream like flashback again as this one wasn't in the sanitarium but in school when she escaped the sanitarium.

In the flashback

Many years ago Linket was in high school trying to keep her identity hidden so she won't be sent back to the sanitarium again. Then she had decided to temporarily dye her hair black and was wearing black clothes to be like a Goth even though she wasn't. While she did know Laurie as linket had told her a fake name called angel as they were friends as linket boyfriend Mal was starting to keep her from Laurie as he was telling linket all lies about Laurie but linket ignored them and still hang around with Laurie into one day when linket had temporarily dyed her hair green. Then Linket was caught out by loomis had caught her in front of Laurie as he arrested linket taking her back to the sanitarium as Laurie did visit her alot into she found out her brother Michael was there and that's when she stopped.

End of flashback

Linket opens one eye as she says. do you want to know something stupid. Michael nodes as linket says. Laurie use to be my freind into she forgot about me. Michael frowns under his mask and nuzzles her to tell her he won't leave her which makes her purrs a bit giggles a bit. Then he lifts his mask up to his nose as he starts kissing her all over still making her giggles a bit into she giggles so much the bullet wound started aching a bit making her whimpers a bit. as he then kissed were her bullet wound is as she watches him wondering why he is doing that as she then sees he is trying to make it better as she smiled a bit into he kisses her on the lips as she kisses back as he then left fixing his mask. While he was going out hunting to kill something for food while taking his knife with him while Linket lays there resting her body into she heard someone coming up the stairs as she recognised it as Laurie foot steps as Laurie puts her gun on the bedside table as linket says. what do you want now Laurie your lucky Michael gone or he'll cut your face off. Laurie says. remember been friends in high school. linket nodes and then says. then when I was taken back to the sanitarium and you forgot about me. Laurie replies. I stop visiting beacuse I was scared of Michael. I didn't want him to find out I was visiting you and Loomis told me to stop visiting as well. linket rolls her eyes and says. beside even if we could be friends Michael will kill you. Laurie replies. what about a secret friendship. linket says impossible he watches me whenever I'm on the move and is protective of mr besides he'll find out. Laurie replies. true. linket nodes as Laurie left before she got caught by Michael while Linket decided to have a nap.

Michael pov

While I was out hunting I was thinking of what to kill as I was thinking either a dog or a rabbit into I felt tiredness knowing that it's from linket as I ignores it. while I continue to hunt into i found a rabbit and decided to kill it by cutting it's head off while I then see a stray dog and decided to kill it as well and drags them back to my house. when I get back to my house I start skinning the dog and rabbit and then freeze it as I checked on linket seen her sleeping still so I decided to watch her while she slept while I wonders what she dreaming of this time.

No one pov

Linket was sleeping while Michael watches her as Linket was having another dream like flashback to when she was in the sanitarium with Michael.

In the flashback

It was a full moon as Loomis had let linket outside in her full moon wolf form as she was running around the yard on all fours wanting to kill something As she roars at the moon most of the time. While she then she sits in the middle of the yard into she heard someone coming behind her as she recognised it been Dr Loomis as she growled angerily making dr Loomis back off. while she starts running around the yard on her back legs as she trys climbing the fence into she got zapped as the fence was a electric fence making her falls to the ground as she gets up growling then claws the ground angerily. into she sees a rabbit and chase it while dr Loomis watches her like he is studying Linket full moon wolf form as she catch the rabbit and ate it hole leaving blood all over her mouth. While she snaps her head looking at Dr Loomis as she walks to him with the intention of killing him into then she sees Michael which was a hologram of him as the security guard were using him to lure her into a trap which works as she gets a net thrown on her making her growls seen it was the hologram of Michael. Which makes her even more angry as they drags her inside of the sanitarium while they put her in a cage and put her in her room while they do some test on her to figure out why she has a full moon wolf form for while they starts doing it before the full moon ends.

End of flashback

Linket continues sleeping while Michael watches over her while he then moves some hair out of her face which makes her blush. While she felt it while he then starts caressing her cheek while she rest her hand gently on his while she slept.