Chapter 68

A few days later

Michael was still resting as he was almost better while Linket was as wolf and was trying to out run the slasher doctors with Freddy as they were hunting bit got caught. while Freddy is on linket back as she was trying to outrun the slasher doctors but she also leads them away from the mansion. while Linket runs on all fours she almost got sleep darted in the hip while she dodge it into she got sleep darted in the rear making her Yelp and falls over. while Freddy falls off her as she growls lightly watching the slasher sanitarium doctors walks over to her while she sees Michael coming behind them. While she turns human watching Michael as Freddy gets up standing over Linket while Michael slits the doctors throat while Freddy kills other doctor with Freddy claws by stabbing the doctor through the chest making him bleed. while Michael comes picking up linket as he takes her back to the mansion with Freddy following as linket gribs onto Michael chest Then she passed out while Michael holds her while he grips his knife.

Back at the mansion

Nitray was caring for Freddy Jr while Hannibal runs to her making her hide as she runs up stairs with Hannibal following her. Then two slasher sanitarium doctors came in with sniffer dogs to smell out any slashers while they had another slasher as bait. while Michael and Freddy saw this while Michael puts linket over his shoulder while he and Freddy kills the doctors making the dog run away scared. while Freddy let's the other slasher out of his chain's while Freddy notice that the slasher had a hook for a hand as Freddy says. nice to see you again Candyman. Candyman replies. nice to see you as well Mr Kruger and you as well Mr Myers. Michael nodes taking linket inside and up to there room while nitray and Hannibal comes out of the closet. while Michael walks past them as Candyman and Freddy walks in going to the living room to watch tv.

In Michael and Linket bedroom

Michael lays linket down in bed while he takes the dart out and throws it away while he then lays next to her with his knife in his hand. while she was still passed out as the sleeping darts that the slasher sanitarium uses is stronger than Smiths Grove sanitarium.

In the slasher sanitarium

Cinder was talking to herself while she is still sitting in her chair staring out the window while been in her straight jacket and muzzle. while lea and Ghostface are keeping a eye on her while Jason and Pennywise and Chucky and tiffany play blackjacks. then the guard walks in letting cinder out of her straight jacket and muzzle while cinder continues sitting on her chair looking at a wall. While she was starting to turn into a crazier vision of Michael as Ghostface saw. while Cinder starts starring at the wall while her wings spread out for a streach then Ghostface looks at them seen size comparison to lea wings. as lea wings were a bit shorter than cinder wings and lea wings aren't as wide and are smaller than cinder wings while they were the same size as Satan wings.

A few hours later at the mansion

Linket wakes up and sits up while Michael was downstairs keeping a eye Candyman as Freddy gave Candyman Freddy Jr while Hannibal was also watching. while Candyman let's Freddy Jr plays with his hook While Linket gets up then falls on the floor numb in the legs as Hannibal heard so did Michael as Hannibal says to Michael. it seems that miss star is awake. Michael looks at Hannibal a bit confused into Michael realised that Hannibal was talking about linket. while Michael gose upstairs to see what happen to Linket as Michael finds linket Standing up as she then fell over as she was numb. while Michael gose and helps her stand as she nuzzles his chest as she then says. how long was I out for. he holds her as he writes on paper showing her as it read. "3 hours". linket nodes as Michael takes her to bed and sets her down as she climbs into his lap cutely.

In the slasher sanitarium

The guard's went to lea room for cinder as they had a plan for her to hunt down nitray and Freddy and Michael and Linket and Hannibal and Candyman down while Ghostface whispers to lea. I have a bad feeling about this lea nodes in agreement as cinder gets taken with shotguns pontited at her to her psychiatrist as he says to her. how would you like the job of hunting down Michael and Linket. cinder stares a little creepy and then nodes smirking in her helmet as her psychiatrist nodes letting her go. while cinder walks by lea Room as cinder waves bye to lea as eyes widened as she says to Ghostface. there letting her out to hunt linket and Michael down to bring them here. Ghostface was in shock as Chucky says. how are we going to let them know that cinder coming for them. lea thinks and says. I can try and go in the dream realm I just need no guards around. they nodes as Pennywise thinks off a idea while lea dissapears into the dream realm.

In the dream realm

Lea walks around looking for either Michael dream or Linket dream or for Freddy in the dreamrealm. as she walks around while she couldn't find linket or Michael dream so lea decided to look for Freddy.

With cinder

Cinder was taken out to the parking lot as they let her turn wolf while she runs off as her helmet molds to her head. while she follows linket and Michael sent while the guards follows her while cinder runs through the woods that was the location to the mansion.

With linket and Michael

Michael was laying with linket on-top of her as she says. if we were to ever be captured do you think we would be in the same room. Michael thinks and then nodes hoping so as she nuzzles into him while he lifts up his mask to his nose and kisses her on the lips while she kisses him back on the lips.