Chapter 46

The next night

Linket had remember everything as she and Michael were on there way to the sanitarium by dragging laruie there. while she fights and trys and get free from linket grasp into linket knocks her out while Linket carries her over Linket shoulder.

At the sanitarium

Laruie wakes up as she knees linket in the lungs knocking the breath out of her as Linket drops laruie trying to catch her breath. Then Michael gets angry as laruie runs off while Linket catch her breath while both Linket and Michael gose after laruie going to the roof not knowing laruie is setting a trap for them.

At the roof

Linket and Michael get there by breaking through the door with there knives as they looks around and looks around into a rope warps around there ankle as linket growls. while Michael sees laruie and starts trying to cut the rope as he dose which all almost makes Linket fall off the roof. while she then accidentally knocks Michael and laruie of the roof as linket hangs on the edge as so dose Michael as laruie grabs him and she says to him and Linket. see you both in hell you Basterds. Michael drops her as she hits the ground and instantly dies while Michael climbs up onto the roof as he grabs linket hand helping her Up. While she gets back up on the roof as Michael lifts up his mask to his nose and kisses her on the lips deeply and passionately as she kisses back deeply and passionately into he breaks the kiss hearing something. as she looks around hearing it as well while Michael fixed up his mask as she looks around seen a guard with a shotgun. While she growls lightly then Michael sees the guard as the guard shoots Linket twice sending her off the roof into a bush while Michael starts seen red while he grabs The shotgun as Michael had his knife and Linket knife in his pocket. Then Michael impaled the shotgun into the guard pinning him into a wall in the staircase as then Michael leaves to get to linket.

With linket

Linket lands in the bush bleeding from the stomach and abdomen as she growls lightly in pain as she get up crying in pain while she hasn't felt this much pain apart from having electrotherapy. she then walk trying to get to Michael as Michael came out of the sanitarium and makes his way to her as he see her walking to him slowly and in pain as he go to her catching her as she almost fell over. while he carries her back home as she says. either take me to the hospital or get someone to call Carlisle. Michael thinks and decided to take her back home to get someone to call Carlisle as Michael only trusted him to do anything to linket apart from kill her or have it on with her.

At Michael house

Cinder was hanging upside down in her wings as she and Freddy had been arguing into they stop talking to each other for a bit as Chucky says to Freddy. you shouldn't of talked about her husband you know that is sensitive to her and you shouldn't of insulated her brother. Freddy is silent as cinder come down from where she is hanging as she gose into the kitchen into Michael walks in carrying Linket. While she had passed out from the pain in his arms while cinder already knew who to call as she calls Carlisle and tells while Michael takes Linket upstairs to his room laying her there as she wakes up a bit as she says getting weak. don't leave me. Michael nodes promising he won't leave her as he holds her hand in his bloody hands.

A hour later

Michael was with linket still as Carlisle was on his way to Michael house with Esme and Emmett. while cinder walks in the room warping a towel around her a bit tightly to try and stop the blood coming out so much as Carlisle gets there as Freddy let's him in. while Carlisle and Esme and Emmett gose upstairs to linket and Michael as cinder left while Carlisle says to Michael. why don't you take a walk with Esme me and Emmett will look after her. Michael thinks and decided to go as Esme gose with him closing the door as linket says to Carlisle. am I going to die. Carlisle replies. no your not don't worry I'll do what I can. linket nodes weakly while Carlisle gives her some Morphin to help ease the pain as he says. this will work but since your a werewolf it will burn off quicker. linket nodes while Emmett takes the towels off her while Carlisle starts taking the bullets out with would take a bit of time.

With Michael and Esme

Michael left as Esme follows so dose cinder as Michael gose through the woods to a waterfall linket comes to as cinder and Esme follows him. While they looks around at the spot finding it beautiful while Michael cleans his hands off in the waterfall while Esme and cinder see there was a carving in a tree from linket as it was a heart with. "L+M". in it which was both the first letters of Linket and Michael name while Michael decided to carve one next to it as he starts carving a heart. while Esme watches as cinder looks at a tree next to the tree Michael is carving into as she finds on of her caving. Then she press a button on her helmet as if retracted turning into a collar as Esme gose to cinder seen her rubbing her thumb along it as cinder carving was a heart that had carved in it. "G+C". as it was the first letter of cinder name and her husband name as Esme says to cinder. was that for your husband. cinder nodes as she says yes Esme then hugs her as cinder hugs back as they watch Michael continue carving a heart in the tree.

With linket and Carlisle and Emmett

Carlisle had almost removed all the bullet from linket as Emmett was watching Linket as he was holding her hand to comfort her. while then Carlisle had removed all the bullets and started stiching her up so she doesn't bleed to death as she was close to death from how pale she is going from losing so much blood as Carlisle says. what blood type are you linket I can do a transfusion. linket thinks for a moment and says. I know it's properly impossible but I'm AB negative. Carlisle look's at her and says to her. it possible I have a bag on me I brought one of each blood type even through AB negative is rare I always have some around. linket nodes as Emmett gets it out of Carlisle bag and holds the bag of blood as he puts a needle in her wrist vain as the blood starts going into her as Carlisle finished stiching her up.

With Michael and Esme and cinder

Michael had finished his carving as it was a heart with "M+L". While Esme looks sees it represents him and Linket. while cinder was on her way back to house as Esme and Michael decided to follow her as cinder press the button on her collar as her collar turns back into her helmet while they returns to the house.

With Carlisle and Emmett and Linket

Linket had fallen asleep as Carlisle was finished and tucks linket in making her comfortable as then Michael and Esme walks in as Michael nodes in thanks to Carlisle as Carlisle says to Michael. you are welcome. Esme and Emmett and Carlisle left as Michael close his bedroom door. while he lays on the bed next to linket as he warps a arm around him after he had put his and Linket knife on the bed side table while Linket sleeps smiling a bit feeling Michael next to her.