Chapter 55

Under the water

As Ghostface was swimming after linket cinder secretly jumps in and swims past him as she takes the collar off from around linket neck as it turns into a helmet while cinder puts it on and throws linket to Ghostface as cinder looks at him and nodes. as he takes her Up to the serface as as Pennywise helps Ghostface lay linket down while Carlisle attend to her as Freddy and Michael fights Jason while the wolf pack and Seth watches. while they guard Carlisle and Ghostface and Pennywise into Jason shoves Freddy into the lake and puts Michael into a chokehold holding the machete to his throat while cinder burst out of the water and flys into the sky as her hand starts glowing. while she creates a dark magic ball which would send Jason to hell as her wings throw wing blades at Jason making him let go of Michael while she aims at Jason and kicks him in the face sending him on land. while her tail grabs Freddy putting him next to Michael as cinder lands on the ground as she says walking towards Jason mostly shouting which echo's like she using a royal voice. you have no right to come after my student!!. Cinder growls as her hand still glows while cinder continues saying. you have no right to come after her like you did to me and my husband!!. Jason gets nervous as cinder eyes turns dark red from anger while her helmet retracted reveling her face and so many scar and then some horns came out of her head from her demon self. while her wings turns black as her fangs starts coming out while she grabs Jason by the throat forcing him down as she says in a demon voice. you fucked with the wrong wolf and you should of never of fucked with Satan sister. Freddy eyes widen hearing this as linket wakes up as she felt Michael holding her hand and sees cinder as cinder says to Jason while her tail turns into a demon tail. this is why Freddy will never trust you beacuse your weak. He knows my brother will snap you in half like a twig. as she turns into a full demon which was very muscular while cinder hand glows still. As she throws Jason into the ground putting her heel on his throat while she throws her magic ball into the ground which splits the ground open. while cinder had her back turned to Jason he gets up and trys to stab her. but Freddy punch him In the face as cinder looks down in the hole as Satan large arm came out and grabs Jason then gose back through the hole. then randomly linket passed out which confused Michael as he looks at her and so dose Carlisle. while satan then came out of the ground and growls lightly watching cinder as she turns back to normal while she turns normal her helmet cover her face while she walks over to linket and Michael. as the wolves moves out of the way bowling to her as they could sences she was a sort of wolf god and also a ex alpha wolf as she walks through them to Carlisle and Michael and Linket as cinder says to Carlisle. Michael won't like this but she needs to be taken to hospital her body has gone into destress from almost drowning and her lungs have water in them. Carlisle nodes understanding as he picks up linket and runs off in superspeed follow by his family and the wolves and Seth. while she gose to Satan and talks to him in demon Latin as Ghostface says to Freddy. I'm suprise that you aren't with cinder she is a demon like you in away. Freddy says to Ghostface. are you out of your dam mind her brother is Satan the god of hell he will kill me. Michael stands there listing as as Pennywise also just stands there listening as Hannibal says standing next to Michael. well if you were to even be with her. her husband will haunt and kill you. Michael looks at him wondering how Hannibal even got next to him so quitely as Hannibal says to Michael. I'm Hannibal. Freddy says. I'm Freddy Michael here doesn't talk and those two are Pennywise and Ghostface and you know cinder over there. Hannibal nodes understanding as Satan says to cinder in English. fine then one more chance sis if you die again your staying in hell with me besides. while your up here why not visit every now and then. cinder nodes understanding. of course brother I understand. Freddy watches as Satan flys back down the hole as it closed while cinder walks over to Michael as she says to Pennywise. take the rest home me and Michael are going to see linket. Pennywise nodes as he dissapears back to the house with Ghostface and Freddy And Hannibal. Then cinder wings came out and nudge Michael to go with her as she follows linket sent while Michael follows cinder.