Chapter 13

The next day at night

It was Halloween as every child was trick or treating as Michael was watching a child that was his neice as Laurie hid her from Michael. while Linket was in her full moon wolf form going to cinder house as it was been watched by police as she sneaks in around the back as she did remember seen that cinder wasn't wearing her collar that has her helmet on so linket decided to use it. While she puts the collar on and the helmet comes out and molds to her face while after it covers her face it then retracted back into the collar while linket in her full moon wolf form sneaks out the back not watching were she is going into she bumps into Michael which scares her but she calms down seen its Michael as she was holding her knife and he had his. While he gides her away going to show her a child as she carves on a tree. "why are we following a child". Michael carves in a tree. "beacuse I'm going to kill her". linket carves on thee tree as it said. "why". Michael carves answering her question. "beacuse she my niece that my sister hid from me before I killed her". linket thinks and carves in the tree. "who was your sister". Michael carves replying. "remember Laurie". linket nodes as he continues carving which says ."she was my sister". linket was in a bit of shock as then they see Loomis watching Michael neice as Loomis was going to protect her from both Michael and Linket. as linket growls lightly while Michael punches a tree breaking it while then both Linket in her full moon wolf form and Michael walks off through the bushes. While doctor Loomis saw them as he decided to start following them as they double back murdering a few people. Then they went ontop of a mine to see were Michael neice is as then dr Loomis came behind them with some police officers and Jamie Michael neice. While linket growls lightly into the full moon was covered by the clouds making her turn back to her human form as Jamie was a bit scared into a Officer set a bomb off under linket and Michael blowing them up throwing them in the same direction near the hole of the mine. were there was dynamite been set up to try and kill both Michael and Linket as Jamie decided to go to her uncle and holds his hand as linket watches growling lightly into Loomis get Jamie away. While both Linket and Michael get shoved into the hole were the dynamite starts going off while Linket and Michael slides down to a river as the water pushes them down to someone boat house as linket and Michael passed out going into another coma while the old man decided to let them stay into they woke up.

At the sanitarium

Cinder was found out from playing dead as she was sent back to the insane asylum while she was in her room then she realised she forgot her helmet collar so she lets her claws came out and touch the tip of them as they were sharp like knives. While there where made out of metal as she had been declawed by dr Loomis so she made metal claws for a replacement. she then was taken to dr Loomis office were he was waiting into cinder walks in as she was chain up as Loomis says. we're are they cinder I know you have a corrnection with linket. cinder says. my corrnections with linket has nothing to do with feeling were she is. beside I wouldn't blame her and Michael from trying to escape from you. your more insane then the rest of us old man. cinder gets taken back to her room while Loomis so to see Jamie as she was in a children Hospital.

With linket and Michael

They were put together and while Linket and Michael knife were gone as they were swept away in the river while Linket is in her coma she somehow has another flashback.

In the flashback

A week after hiding in Mal basement she decided to go out for a walk not knowing that Mal sold her out to doctor Loomis as he was watching her with some doctors. then as linket was about to murder someone she got sleep darted and passed out on the ground as she was pick up and put on a streacher and restrain. they put her in the back of the bus and takes her back to the sanitarium were Michael and cinder still are. and when they get there linket was chain up as she was awake and been difficult as she trys to fight them. as she Growls while she gets putting a straight jacket and is drag in her as cinder sees and gose to her door seen linket muzzled and chained up and in a straight jacket as linket get locked up in a room next to Michael. when she was let out of her restrain she try to attack them but they had escaped and shut the door as she sits in the corner crying quitely as she was slowly starting to lose her mind.

End of flashback

Linket flashback finished while she still in a coma as the man watches over both Michael and Linket as they had a few cuts on there hands from the explosions of the dynamite and the bomb under them were they were standing before falling down the hole of the mine.