Chapter 19

25 years later

Linket and Michael were outside and chained to the ground with some other prisoners. While linket had a lot of scars all over her body from so many fights as Loomis had broken up all the fights. into there was one fight he couldn't stop and got him killed as then two interviewer's came as the man says. hello Michael and Linket. there is something I through you might want to see. the man then pulls Michael old mask out of his bag which sent the guard dog off and some of the prisoners a bit nuts. but it didn't bother Michael or Linket as the man then says. say something Michael. Michael doesn't answer and nether dose linket as the man then says. say something!. They still don't answer as the interviewers left and the man puts the mask back into his bag. both Michael and Linket secretly were watching in the corner of there eyes and smirks a bit.

Later on at midnight

Linket and Michael were taken out of there rooms and were chain up and taken down to the bus to be transferred to the maximum security sanitarium. While they had guards following them with shotguns as when they get to the bus they gets on and sits separately as they are unchained and were been transferred with other prisoners. While then when the guards aren't looking Michael sneaks up behind them as the prisoners and Linket watches. while Michael grabs them from behind of there seats and snaps there neck killing them as he gose to the driver and smash his head into the window multiple times into he was dead. While the bus crashed then Michael opens the bus door letting all the prisoners out as when there out Michael and Linket left the bus then decided to go through the woods as all the prisoners that had escaped walks around the road.

A little while later in the morning

Linket and Michael got to a gas station as Michael went into the mechanic part and grabs a hammer killing the guy by bashing his skull in ripping out some teeth and taking his navy blue boiler suit. into linket sees a woman and the man from yesterday that had Michael mask as linket growls lightly as she shows Michael. Then Michael decided to go and kill them as he gose into the women bathroom and opens all the doors then trys to open one door but fails as then he puts his hand over the door dropping the teeth. as he starts bashing down the door and finds the women trying to escape as he grabs her and breaks her neck while then he left the bathroom and gose to the male grabbing him by the throat and rips his throat out and as Michael grabs the bag finding his mask and putting it back on. as linket was in the shop as she rip someone throat out and stole there clothes as Michael was waiting for her as she left the store in her new clothes.

(Linket new outfit just ignore the earrings and the bracelets)

Michael looks at her smirking a bit under his mask as he steals a car while Linket gets in as they drives back to Haddonfield, Illinois for revange against Laurie and her family that they heard about from violet before she was also killed by the police for trying to murder someone. while robbing a bank as Michael puts his arm around linket as he drives back to Haddonfield, Illinois as linket says to Michael. when we get back we will kill Laurie first then her family. Michael nodes grinning under his mask devilishly.