Chapter 47

The next night

Michael was was resting as linket had left alone after changing her clothes from the bullet holes in her other clothes. as she had secretly borrow cinder metal helmet as linket takes her knife off the bed side table as Freddy ignores her thinking she is cinder with the helmet on.

 as she had secretly borrow cinder metal helmet as linket takes her knife off the bed side table as Freddy ignores her thinking she is cinder with the helmet on

(Linket sports bra and tights)

(Linket shoes)

(Linket jacket)

(Linket jacket)

While linket left she was going to kidnap Jamie as she walks through the darkness as Jamie had a feeling someone coming for her as linket sneaks in the back door quitely. Then hides in the darkness as linket watches Jamie every move into linket decided to sneak behind Jamie grabbing her from behind by her throat as linket says making the helmet retracted into a collar. remember me Jamie your aunt not by blood through. Linket smirks a bit as Jamie nodes scared as Jamie had a secret plan while then she shoves linket off. Then linket growls while the helmet covers her face as she draws her knife as Jamie runs up stairs to her room. as linket follows her upstairs to her room hearing her door slam while Linket gose to her room and crash through the door like it's nothing. while Jamie was behind her as Linket scans the room while Jamie hits Linket in the back of the head making her fall to the ground as Jamie escaped again. while Linket stands and growls lightly while Linket decided to set a trap as she climbs up and hangs up a high beem not seen Michael. Then Michael breaths heavy in her ear as she blushed a bit as Michael had saw what Jamie did to her they both see Jamie coming back with a axe while both Michael grabs the beem and lower themselves down behind Jamie as linket and Michael trys stabbing Jamie but she axed Michael in the arm. Then he gets inraged and stabs her in the arm while Linket knocks Jamie out while Michael takes the axe out of his arm and decided to keep it while Linket picks Jamie up as linket says. we will kill her on Halloween. Michael nodes as Michael leaves with linket carrying Jamie as linket sees Jamie husband as Michael decapitated him as Linket gose to the house with Michael following her.

In Michael house

Michael walks in with linket behind him as Linket puts Jamie in the basement and locks her in there while Michael puts the axe in a floor bored just incase with a mask that looks the same as the one he is wearing. While he fixed up the floor bored as linket watches Michael as cinder grabs linket taking her in her room as Michael gets a bit protective while cinder slams the door in his face making him moody.

In cinder room

Cinder wasn't happy as she says to Linket. why did you take my helmet without asking. linket takes it off and replies. I was only borrowing it. cinder sighs and says. it's fine don't worry just next time ask me. linket nodes giving cinder her helmet back as cinder puts it on and left her room while Linket looks at Michael as he takes her out of the room.

Out of cinder room

Michael decided to take linket to the living room to play a game while Freddy in the dream realm and Pennywise is hunting for food and Chucky and tiffany are sleeping. While Michael decided to play five nights at Freddy's ultimate custom night as Linket looks as she decided to play as Cinder watches as linket cross her legs while sitting on the couch next to Michael.

A hour later

Linket continues playing five nights at Freddy's ultimate custom night while Michael had left to go to the kitchen for something to eat. while he watches linket from the kitchen as cinder went out for a bit as Freddy returns watching Linket playing as Freddy says to Linket. play five nights at Freddy's 3. linket replies. played it while I was in the sanitarium beat it in one go I can do it again. Freddy replies. do it. linket replies. fine. she changed the game on the laptop that Freddy had stolen secretly as linket puts five nights at Freddy's 3 as she starts playing while Freddy watches her as Linket says. springtrap reminds me of Michael in a creepy way. Freddy says. he reminds me of cinder when she angry. linket looks at him in the corner of her eye as she continues playing. while Freddy watches into Chucky and tiffany with Pennywise came and watch as Chucky says to Freddy. she is better at this game then you are. Freddy gets a bit moody as he ignores Chucky while Michael came and watches.

Another hour later

Linket had completed five nights at Freddy's 3 as after when she finished she yawns tiredly as she stands going upstairs. While Freddy and Pennywise and Chucky was in shock from linket completing five nights at Freddy's 3 in a hour as both Michael and tiffany were impressed as Michael gose upstairs to linket while tiffany follows.

With cinder

Cinder was walking through the woods secretly following her twin sister who killed her husband as her twin sister secretly knew as as she turns around as cinder looks at her twin sister. as cinder runs at her and stabs her multiple times violently as cinder puts her hand over the shotgun which results in her twin shooting off cinder pinky finger and ring finger making cinder growls in a bit of pain. While her twin dies while cinder grabs a bandage from her bra and warps her hand in it to stop the bleeding as cinder gose back to Michael house.

At Michael house

Cinder walks in the door as Freddy and Chucky and tiffany and Pennywise are watching tv as cinder gose into her room. while Linket and Michael are in Michael room as Michael on the floor holding linket in his lap. As cinder replace her two missing fingers with metal ones while in the basement Jamie had woken up and is looking for a escape as she did find a way out through a broken window. while Linket and Michael didn't know yet as Jamie escape going to laruie fortress to try and hide from both Linket and Michael.