Chapter 65 🍋

The next day

Linket and Michael were sleeping as then the baby wakes up crying hungry while Linket rolls herself out of bed as she smacks the ground. Which makes the baby giggles as she stands up and says to the baby. don't you laugh at me cheeky. he coos while Michael continues sleeping as she picks up the baby into she smells the sent from his diper which almost making her want to puke. as she take the baby into the bathroom as she says to the baby. I should call you shit from how much you like to shit yourself. Freddy burst out laughing hearing what linket Siad as she takes the baby diaper of and puts it in the bin. While she cleans up the baby bum and then puts a Jack-o'-lantern diaper on as she didn't see what it is into when she finished putting it on. While shakes her head knowing it's from Michael while she the picks up the baby. as she takes the baby down stairs to the kitchen and sets him down on the kitchen bench while she gets a baby bottle ready while the baby says. fuck. linket looks at the baby and she says not at all shocked from his first word. what did you just say. the baby repeats it saying. fuck you. linket glares which scares the baby making him cry into she shoves the bottle into the baby mouth. which instantly calms him down as he starts drinking it as linket says. were did you learn that from. the baby ponits at Freddy while she glared at him and says. if I hear anything else from this baby that you taught him I'll rip your tounge out. Freddy nodes while Linket gose upstairs to the attic to check on Allyson.

In the attic

Linket walks in seen Allyson sleeping as she did cry herself to sleep while Linket rise her eyebrow and grabs a blanket she found putting it over Allyson to keep her warm. while Linket left going back down stairs to check on Michael seen Ghostface leaving.

In Michael room

Linket walks in we she sees Michael staring out the window at something as linket gose to have a look seen that it was Jamie and Karen as they are looking around for something while linket says to Michael. you think she is looking for Allyson. Michael nodes as linket watches Jamie and Karen as well.

A few hours later

Linket and Michael were watching tv while Michael holding the sleeping baby into a news report comes on. which was of Ghostface capture and been taken to the slasher sanitarium and the one who got him capture was Karen as linket growls lightly while Michael clench his fist in anger as Freddy says. there picking us off one by one. Michael nodes agreeing while Linket says. if there going to start somewhere it will be here. Pennywise agrees as he says. we should go to Los Angeles into the heat dies down. linket nodes agreeing as she stands going to a car key draw and grabs out three sets of keys as she throws Freddy the keys to the car they stole a couple of days ago while she throws Pennywise the police car keys while she kept Michael car keys as linket says. Freddy and Hannibal will go togeather and will take Allyson along with them and the baby. while Pennywise and Chucky and tiffany with nitray will go togeather and me and Michael will stays togeather. they nodes while nitray was dragging Allyson down stairs by the hair and takes her out side and puts Allyson in the boot of the black sports car. while Michael gives Freddy the baby as Freddy and Hannibal left togeather first so dose Pennywise and Chucky and tiffany and nitray while Linket and Michael left. Then she gives Michael the keys as he gets in the driver side and Linket gets in the passager side while Michael starts driving while Freddy follows in his car and so dose Pennywise.

6 hours later

Michael had stop to get fuel for the car as Pennywise had continue on along with Freddy while Michael finished putting fuel in the car he kills the guy by crushing his skull while Michael gets back in. the car and starts driving catching up to Pennywise and Freddy while they were almost to the bridge to Los Angeles.

At the Bridge to Los Angeles

Michael drives across so dose Pennywise and Freddy while they go into a Forest to rest for a moment while Freddy climbs in the back of his car to sleep. while Hannibal keeps a look out while holding the baby as in Pennywise car he rests while nitray and Chucky and tiffany keeps a look out. while Michael gose a bit farther in the forest while Michael climbs in the back on the car and so dose linket as she lays on-top of him while he holds her close as she rest her head on his chest while he strokes her hair.

A bit later at night (🍋)

Linket was about to get out to check on Freddy to see how he is doing with Allyson and the baby but Michael grabs her wrist been carefully not wanting to break it. while she blushes a bit while he pulls her to him while he sits up setting her on his lap as she still blushes as he lift up his mask and starts kissing her. Then she kisses back and she whispers. are you sure. he nodes as he then takes his mask off setting it on the driver seat while he cups her cheeks while he kisses her on the lips liking the taste of her lips. while she kisses back liking the taste of his lips as well while they starts making out as while Linket runs one hand through his hair. Then her other hand unzips his overall taking them off the top half of his body while he then takes her sports bra off putting it on the floor. then he takes her bra off and starts kissing her chest and breast. while he then takes her tights off putting them on the ground with her sports bra while then he pins her down to seat as she watches. while he takes the rest off his overall off as he grabs her leg putting it over his shoulder while he starts kissing her again as she kisses back running her fingers through his hair. while he then inserts himself into her making her moans lightly in the kiss while he starts thrusting into her while her starts kissing her neck leaving a hicky again while he thrusts into her.

A bit later

Michael was sitting up with linket as her was thrusting up into her while she rest her head on his shoulder as she pants a bit in pleasure feeling his member throbbing. While he was close while from his throbbing she orgasm which lets him deeper while he starts thrusting deeper into her. while he then release into her as they kisses still while she runs her hands through his hair as Michael lays down with her on-top while he nuzzles her and she nuzzles him back when they doze off.

The next day (end of 🍋)

Linket was back in her clothes as she had gotten out of the car for some air while Michael had his clothes back and was putting his mask back on. Then he gets out While he stands next to linket for some air while Linket then felt a rush and starts feeling faint as Michael holds her wondering what wrong with her. not knowing that cinder is summoning her while Michael holds linket she starts coughing up a bit of blood as she holds were her heart is as she growls in pain. then passed out while Michael holds her worried as he still feels her breathing as he puts her back in the car and drives her up to were Freddy and Pennywise are parked. while he gets out while he picks up linket while nitray sees Linket bleeding from her mouth and gets out of the car along with Freddy and Hannibal. while Michael lays linket on the hood of Freddy car while nitray says. I was afraid cinder would have done something like this to linket. Freddy looks at her and so dose Hannibal while Hannibal says. why what has cinder done. nitray replies. she imprinted on her. Hannibal and Freddy raise a eyebrow as Freddy says. how is that possible. nitray replies. when someone imprints on some else it either makes it there lover or student and in this case for cinder it made linket her student. so with a student the imprinter can summon them whenever they please but it will be painful and if they don't respond to the summon they will feel pain in there chest and cough up blood then pass out. Freddy eyes widen and says. is there a way to break the summoning. nitray thinks and says. only our mother Moro can or Satan or cinder can but I dout she will. Michael looks away as he had killed Moro while Linket wakes up panting. a bit in pain as she says while cinder is still summoning her. it hurts! Make it stop! She growls in pain as she was almost in tears while nitray gets Michael to hold linket down to keep her down. while she shoves him away from her wolf streagth as she says not been herself. don't touch me! Michael could tell she wasn't been herself then she passed out again. as she still breaths as nitray let's Michael picks up linket and follow her as nitray says. be back soon. Hannibal and Freddy nodes as nitray Teleports herself and Michael and Linket to hell.