Chapter 28

(so the lone wolf is linket)

In the early morning

Linket pov

i was awake into there was a scream sounding like tiffany so I stands as I sets Michael napping head on a pillow so i can investigate What's going on. while I walks down the stairs I see a wolf a normal wolf on all fours with tiffany in it mouth as Chucky was trying to get her back. While I turns into my full moon wolf form and roars at the wolf angrily as I walks on all fours down the stairs as I stands on my back leg as the wolf runs away whimpering dropping tiffany. While I walks outside closing the door to keep tiffany and Chucky safe as I growls seen a large pack of wolves lead by a black wolf that I could tell was the Alpha.

(So that's all of the wolves I had to put them separate but there all togeather in a pack)

Back to Link pov

I growls at them and the alpha growls back as he says through mind to me. stand down linket. I shakes my head as one wolf says in mind to the alpha as I heard it. she is a abomination to the werewolves. I growls into the a man that is a werewolf sleeps Dart me making me collapsed on the floor as I turns back to normal still passed out. while the man put me on the alpha back while he turns to normal as I heard his wolf form growls following them back to there territory.

In the morning

No one pov yet

Linket wakes up with the alpha werewolf as human and a man next to him as they were talking as linket stands with her knife behind her back as she says. release me or die. the alpha says to her. no. she stabs him in the stomach leaving her knife in there and runs off then the pack member surrounded him while he sent a few by the name of Leah and Jacob after her they go after her. while Linket runs through the woods turning into her normal wolf form and runs on all fours while Jacob and Leah turns wolf chasing her.

Meanwhile with Michael

Michael was napping into he shot awake feeling linket fear as he looks around for her as he finds Chucky and tiffany as Chucky says. a pack of werewolves took her we don't know where she'll find her way back don't worry Michael. Michael nodes understanding even through he didn't want linket to be in fear.

With linket

Linket runs through the woods with Jacob and Leah on her tail into linket jumps across the river into another land not knowing it was vampire land. Then Jacob and Leah growls and barks. then walks off as linket runs through the woods turning human as she walks around trying to figure out where she is into she came across a mansion like house. while she looks at it into she got surrounded by vampires as she raise her hands in surrender as she could smell there vampire as a short blonde hair male called Carlisle that was Siad by his mate says to Linket. why are you on our land for werewolf. Linket replies nervously. I was kidnapped by werewolves and escaped from them and I'm trying to find my way home. the vampires could sences her fear as a vampire called Alice talks to Carlisle in vampire langue that only vampires can understand. into a large male vampire called Emmett takes Linket to there house as Carlisle says to Linket. you can stay with us into we can get the werewolves to leave you be now tell me were is home for you. linket replies. well home for me is in a town called Haddonfield, Illinois. Carlisle replies. really isn't that were murders happen on Halloween every year. Linket nodes as then a woman says. why do I smell a wet dog in the house for. Carlisle says to her. beacuse we have a guest Roseline. Roseline rolls her eyes walking of as Carlisle says to Linket. don't mind her you'll get use to her. Linket nodes as Emmett and Carlisle takes her to the guess room as Carlisle says. stay here for now into we can get you home Emmett you won't mind looking after her into I have time to. Emmett replies. of course not Carlisle she will be fine with me. Carlisle nodes leaving as linker sits on the bed while Emmett sits in a chair in front of her as he says. now if you don't mind me asking what your name. linket replies. it's Linket how do you and your family know I'm a werewolf. Emmett replies. well we can smell it do you have a mate. Linket replies. yes I do do you have one. Emmett nodes and says. yes remember Roseline she my mate. Linket nodes and says. well you know Michael Myers. Emmett nodes and says. yes why. linket replies whispering in his ear. he is my mate. Emmett eyes widened at this and says. cool what it's like. linket replies. it's nice I just need to learn not to piss him off. Emmett replies. true. linket yawns a bit and Emmett says. if your tired you can sleep. she nodes and curls in the ball sleeping into Emmett heard something breaking and left the room quitely going to Alice see Carlisle as he says. what's wrong what did you see Alice. Alice replies. the volturi is coming and so is Linket mate he angry and the volturi wants linket for questioning. Carlisle and Emmett was in a bit of shock as it's not like the volturi wanting to question a werewolf let alone a lone werewolf in a vampire home. While Carlisle thinks of why they want linket for questioning.

With Michael

Michael left the house getting in his car while tiffany and Chucky were napping as he had decided to go after linket as he was following muddy wolf paw prints on the road. While Michael was angry for having his linket taken away from him as he had his knife just incase he needs it for killing pepole to get to linket not knowing he is going up against vampires.