Chapter 71

Linket bends down pretending to surrender into she grabs some dirt throwing it in cinder eyes making her blind for a moment as she starts swinging her syth aimlessly. while Linket and Michael get into Michael's car driving away somewhere as cinder sees and flys after them while the police chase them while Michael and Linket hide out at a hospital. while Michael had a plan that he hasn't told in sign language or writing it down linket about while Linket isn't paying attention Michael pins a doctor to a wall and crush his voice box. while Michael takes his double mask putting it on the doctor making him look like Michael. while he hides somewhere into linket decided to randomly Play dead on the floor as fake Michael copies as well. while the cops get the the hospital seen linket and who they think is Michael dead while they think they killed each other so they get put in body bags and in the back of a cornavan. while Michael watches from the darkness hopping linket will be alright as cinder arrived with a syth watching them while the officer's tell her what happened. which she didn't believe that linket and Michael are dead so she decided to fly above the cornavan.

In the cornavan

Linket and fake Michael were been taken to the morge as linket cuts open her body bag and opens fake Michael body bag not knowing he isn't the real Michael. while Linket gose behind the driver and slits his throat which results in the van crashing down a hill as fake Michael gose out the windshield pinning him to a tree. while Linket crawls out of the van standing up looking around for Michael into she looks behind her seen Michael pinned to a tree as she runs to him as she says. I'll get you out off this. he nodes as he then grips his head which makes her think he is in pain still not knowing he isn't the real Michael. while cinder lands behind linket while she stands protectively in front of Michael while cinder says to Linket. come quitely or be killed. linket growls into some slasher sanitarium doctors came as cinder gets told to keep linket alive and put Michael out his Misery. while cinder nodes as she shoves linket to the doctors as they holds her and restraints in a straight jacket while cinder walks to fake michael holding her syth. While she sees fake michael hands on his head then reaching out to her as Linket sees as well confused. while cinder control secretly broke at that as she didn't want to kill Michael as she knew the pain but she needed to keep up the role of been controlled by the doctors as she whispers quitely. I'm sorry Linket. she swings her syth beheading fake Michael as linket screams which is rare from her as she screams in agony like she was shot as she then starts crying in mourning. while her wolf form came out and howl's in mourning which Seth would here and so would lea and nitray while Linket gets put to sleep and put in the back of the van and taken to the slasher sanitarium.

With the Cullen's

Seth was drinking water before going to be into he heard Linket howl and how much pain and suffering and sadness was in it as he drops the glass as he realised Michael is dead. not knowing it's a fake michael as Carlisle with Esme came over and says to Seth as he cleans up the broken glass. what happened is something wrong with linket. Seth replies still in a bit of shock. m...Michael dead. Esme and Carlisle gose into shock as so dose Emmett and Jasper and Alice and Rosaline and Edward and Bella. as for some reason Alice didn't see it coming which is a bit rare for her while Seth says. I heard how much pain and sadness that was in Linket howl like she witnessed his death. Seth finished cleaning up the glass while Carlisle and Esme hugs Seth as they felt hugging Seth was like hugging linket while Seth hugs back.

At the slasher sanitarium

Lea and nitray were leaning against a wall while Chucky and tiffany and Pennywise and Ghostface and Freddy and Jason and Candyman and Hannibal were playing poker as lea and nitray heard linket howl hearing how much pain and sadness was in it. as they knew what had happened while nitray lowers her head as she knew the pain that her and lea and cinder felt. while lea says bluntly to the others not knowing it was a fake michael. Michael is dead. the others go into shock as they then heard shouting and crying knowing it's linket as she was saying to someone with venom in every word. if I weren't in this straight jacket I'll take that syth and behead you and dance on your dead body and rip out your rib cage and pelvis and wear it as a hat while I then take your head and helmet as my thophy. cinder smacks her knocking her out while cinder Carrys linket and dumps her in with lea and nitray and Ghostface and Chucky and tiffany and Pennywise and Hannibal and Candyman and Jason. while cinder left closing the door as linket wakes up in tears as she says in tears while lea and Freddy and Jason go to her. Michael dead cinder killed him. she starts crying even more while lea and Freddy holds her while Jason strokes her hair gently to comfort her as lea takes off linket straight jacket as lea holds her still as she says. I know how it feels to lose the love of your life and so dose nitray the pain is unbearable. linket nodes as lea takes Linket to a bed to let her rest as linket was tired but was also getting depressed.

A few hours later in the slasher sanitarium

Linket had finally fell asleep as nitray had stayed with her as Freddy says to lea as they were mostly talking in private. why didn't you tell me that you were with someone before me. lea replies. beacuse I didn't want to bring up the painful past my sister created for me. Freddy replies. what dose cinder have to do with this. lea replies. I know linket pain of having someone killed that they were in love with. cinder killed my mate in front of me as well. Freddy looks shocked and felt bad as he says. I'm sorry I didn't know. lea walks off and sat in nitray spot next to Jason to play cards while Hannibal draws them out while Freddy came over and joined in as cinder says. it's almost dinner make sure there are no fights this time. Ghostface says sarcastically. not our fault. cinder rolls her eyes and says. I'm pretty sure putting a hook in someone stomach and sending them to the infirmary is a problem and the psychiatrist wants to see Kruger's bitch which is my blue sister and Myers bitch that's my student...well make that ex student soon. linket wakes up and starts crying again after hearing the word Myers while cinder walks off as nitray comforts her to calm her down as lea says. now you can see how much of a bitch my sister can be after someone has lost the love of there life. linket calms down a bit and says. what would a threpist need to see me for is it like Loomis or Sartain. lea replies. you will see. linket nodes as cinder came back opening the doors as guards walks in grabbing lea as she stands. while they take her outside of the cell as a guard grabs linket taking her outside of the cell as well while cinder leads the guard's with lea and Linket. as they get to the threpist room while Linket is sets down and cuffed to the desk and so is lea. while the psychiatrist dismissed cinder as she left to have a break while the guards keep a eye on lea and Linket with rifle's while the psychiatrist says to lea. welcome back miss eclipse the psychiatrist looks over at linket and says. welcome miss star I'm luna your psychiatrist now I have heard of the loss of your life partner I do apologize for that. but I have heard your life partner is the infamous Michael Myers. linket glares and nodes as she finds a psychiatrist saying Michael name doesn't seem right.

With Michael

Michael was making his way back to Haddonfield, Illinois to think of a plan to break everyone out of the slasher sanitarium. as he could also slightly feel linket sadness as he gets back to his house and thinks for a moment of a plan while he sits on the couch thinking.