Losing her

Author's pov

Riddhima sat overwhelmed with the love she received from Vansh, she is scared of death but with him, She can believe that he won't let her die.

R(to herself smiling): I will bear anything & I am sure as long as he is by my side, death won't touch me. And I will not let those incidents affect our love. (holding her stomach) hai na baby? Your daddy won't let anything happen to us, don't worry. I will tell him about you on his birthday, and I am sure he will go mad with happiness. He is going to shower you with love, you won't be an orphan like me, baby. You are Vansh Raisinghania's daughter/son, and you'll be pampered (pouting) actually it scares me because I know that whenever he loves someone, He pampers him so much. (cupping her mouth dramatically) Please don't be your second aunt. Ishaani is enough. (laughed)

V: kya Hua sweetheart? Laughing with yourself? 

R(hiding her smile): Emm just felt like laughing, My mood is good now. 

V(strangely): Your mood is good? what about the attacks? 

R(holding his hands while resting her head on his shoulder): To be frank, I would have freaked out if you weren't here. However, won't it be so bad to shiver here when you are with me? You asked me if I trust you and I told you that I trust you more than myself. I am leaving this burden on you (grinning) You have to save me like every single time. 

V(to himself): Did she lose her mental balance? Or still, she is acting in front of me the innocence scene, I guess we should go to the next plan, I want your heart to be broken that Your life won't be worth-living, Riddhima! 

V(fake smile): Of course, I will save you, The danger can't touch you when I am here with you. 

She rested her head on his chest hearing his heartbeats, and then looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes. 

R: Do you know, Vansh? When I put my head here, I feel like a shelter that I have never had. My safest shelter in this world.  I craved all my life to have love, now, I feel like a dream comes true. Thank you; 

He clenched his fists when he heard her words, and she frowned meeting his eyes which for a moment showed different yet strange emotions. 

R(confused): what happened Vansh? 

V(controlling himself): nothing sweetheart, I didn't like the fact that my wife is saying "thanks" to me. 

R(smiling): Ohhh, I can't say thanks but I can do another thing. 

From the look on his face, she knew he didn't have an idea, she closed her eyes embarrassed, and fused their lips together, Vansh didn't expect this bold move but couldn't pull away. therefore, He simply kissed her a kiss of poison, love, hatred, & revenge. A few minutes after, he opened his eyes to find her melted in his arms. He cursed himself again and moved away.

R: where are you going? 

V(covering up): Actually, I have work with Angrey, and we still need to know about the identity of your attacker. I can't endanger your life. 

R(dreamingly): Bappa gave me the sweetest husband in the world, and That Ahaana dared to badmouth you in front of me. (angrily) I feel like slapping her again. 

V(shocked): you slapped her? 

R(giggling): a very hard slap. let her come and utter one more word, I will smack her head with something for sure. 

V(to himself): I am getting angry by time, and she will notice me at any moment, I have to go away now. 

R(looking at him): Ohh My obsessed Husband, You are angry because I am stopping you from running behind the attacker? Ok, I am letting you now, Go and catch him and (whispered) come back fast to me.