Love triangle

Hi guys, thank you for your support and I love you.

Note
"
Vansh and Riddhima are friends since the childhood.
Sejal is riddhima's friend.
Ragini entered Vansh's life while he is in a trip and he fell for her, at least this is what he thinks.
"
V's pov

This is the happiest day of my life, I married My love, Ragini.

by the way, I didn't see Riddhima, Seriously how can she miss my wedding? I am her best friend.

I will give her a lesson later.

An: show me my bahu's face.

I lift the veil excited, And then I backed away from her, shocked. Riddhima? Is it some kind of joke? Where is Ragini?

V: Riddhima?

R: Ha Vansh, Riddhima Vansh Raisingania.

V: Are you kidding me? Where is Ragini?

Voice: Vansh

I looked toward the girl, She was Ragini, her state is messed up.

Ra: Vansh, Look at what she did to me.

V: Riddhima?No, she can't do this.

R: Oh I can and I did.

An(whispered): Don't create more scenes here, Everyone is looking at you trio. (to everybody folding her hands) Thank you for attending my son's wedding, We apologize for the scene you have to witness.

The guests went out and I walked toward Riddhima angrily holding her arm fiercely.

V: How dare you play this game with me? You knew I love Ragini and I wanted to marry her.

R: I loved you and wanted to marry you, It's a fair game, Why did you find it hard to digest?

V(in fury): Because you married me by cheating while I asked her permission before taking this step.

R: Oh We have our whole life to make you agree, by the way, I hope You didn't want me to sit and cry over your wedding, holding our pics near my heart and watching your kids as they grow, You didn't imagine this stupid sacrifice Right?

V: I spent years with you still I've never known you have this evil face.

R: Not done, hubby, on the first night,(dreamily) husbands call their wives romantically, Oh what you used to call me sweetheart, Now I am officially your sweetheart.

Rag: Vansh, kick her out of this house, she separated us and ruined our marriage.

V: yes, you are right, I will chuck you out now.

I tried to hold her hand but she jerked it and looked at me with confidence.

R: Vansh, Firstly, don't exhaust your energy on thinking to divorce me, You have to wait for at least 6 months to take this step, Secondly, If you throw me out now, I will gladly play the Abla naari's role, Telling the media how my husband threw me out. They will believe me or you, ready to bet?

I was having a headache, She is changed suddenly from a sweet soft-spoken to a poisoned girl.

V(in rage): YOU

An: Vansh stop it, Anyway now she is your wife, for now, you can't abandon her till we find a solution, Ragini I think you have to go, I don't want our image to be more ruined.

Rag(in defeat): ok aunt.

R(smiling widely): Goodbye.

She went out crying while I was looking toward her direction helplessly.