Accusation 3

Hello guys..Thank you so much for your votes and your lovely comments ..I love You all ! 

V's pov 

I drove back to VR MANSION feeling guilty for my deeds ..

Dadi :where's riddhima vansh ??

V:she refused to come with me ..She is so hurted

S:bhai what you did was so wrong ..You should have listened just once to her ..

I:Come on sia..It's  better that he got rid of that riddhima 

V:ISHAAANI SHUT UP 

S: I feel sorry for you bhaiya because you lost a gem like riddhima babhi ..

Saying so she started walking but then stopped looking toward the door 

S:Babhi??

I looked in that direction 

V:Riddhima??..I knew it that you'll forgive me ..

R:Back to earth Mr raisingania ..I am here for my lagguge ..

S:Babhi please

D:ha riddhima forgive him my child !

I:let this low class girl go !

R:dadi, sia you don't know what you both mean to me ,you were always good and kind to me ..I'll never forget that ..But i can't stay ..Please don't feel bad about it ..And you ishaani ,I don't answer people of low mentality ..Why don't you work a bit at your low thoughts ??

She said that making us wonder if she is riddhima or not ! 

R:What? shocked?? get used to it .. I warn you ,i am here just for my stuffs ..But i won't hesitate answering back whoever will try to insult me ever again ..(to me) You are on the top of the list ..

Saying so she went ..And after a while took her suitcase and headed out to the door ..Angrey stopped her midway

R:Angrey i respect your loyalty ..And i don't wanna include you in all this ..Leave my way ..

AN:Babhi i am sorry but i can't

R:Vansh raisingania tell him to leave my damn way ..Or else you remember the hospital right ??

I panicked remembering what was she refering to 

V:Angrey ..Just let her go ..

He looked stunned at me and back off ..

She walked away from my life..

R's pov

I went back to the orphanage ..Not the old riddhima ..But feeling something different in me ..

It had been 2 day since i came here ..My friend sejal did her best to make me cheer up but she couldn't ..

S:Come on yaar ..At least change this grimace of yours ..I didn't see another expression since 2 days ..PLease ..What about going out ?? ..Come with me ..There's a party That i planned ..The host is my friend and he won't have a problem with you coming with me ..

R:Sejal ..I don't have the mood for all this ..Please (my voice trembled) I feel the bitterness inside my heart ..

S(hugging me):dear you'll get distracted ..when you meet people there .I promise ! 

R(accepting defeat):ok ..let's go but if i get borred, i will go immediately !

The party 

We entered the place,I must say Sejal did a great work ..She is indeed a creative person since our childhood ..But i don't like these parties ..

R:Sejal ,the music is very loud ..I want rest for a few minutes 

S:Ok..You see the third room on left ..You can rest there ..

R:ok dear ..

People were dancing,drinking & talking ..What am i supposed to do ??

VOICE :do the three things with your husband 

R:YOUUU?? ..What are you doing here??

V:Actually the host is my business partner ..

Why do i feel that it was not a coincidence??

like hearing my inner thoughts he answered again ! 

V:Because it's not ..

R:You ! how did you know what i was ..?? leave it ..What do you even mean by that ??

V:I mean i nominated your friend to my business partner as the party planner..And of course i convinced your friend too ..AFter all I am the VR 

(

FB starts

v's pov

sejal was going out of the orphanage when i came to her 

S:you?? riddhima's husband right??

V:Yes but she is so angry ..Please help me ..I want to be with her ..

S:Why would i help you ?? You hurted my friend ..I won't 

She started walking away but my voice stopped her

V:because i love her ..(she turned to me suprised) I really do and i feel very sorry ..Please help me !

S:Promise me first that you'll never repeat it again !

V:I promise ,i won't ..Ms sejal my business partner will contact you to arrange his party please do bring riddhima with you ..

S:Ok i promise i'll do my best ..And yes you can call me sejal only ..

Fb ends

R:SO smart of you Mr ..But i won't fall for this ..And where's the lights ??..It's so dark here ..I can barely see you !! 

V:You want light ..Then ok ..(i clapped and she widened her eyes seeing what the small lamps formed) 

The End of part 3