war 5

Riddhima looked around trying to find something which wasn't unnoticed by him.

V: what happened?

R: can you show my cupboard? I want to freshen up, I feel so tired.

V: ohh my bad ! Come with me! I will show you>

He opened his cupboard and she rolled her eyes: I will not wear your clothes
She was silent when she noticed that he pushed his clothes aside and open another door revealing all her clothes..

R: that's weird! Am I keeping my cupboard password protected or what?(she laughed at the whole stupid situation why would someone keep his clothes in a very secure place,ignoring her thought she took the clothes heading to the washroom while he was looking at her retreating figure..

V's pov

You didn't,I did ! I wanted it secure in my stupid plan to hurt you,I didn't want to lose the memories of you. And I didn't want someone to know that I can't let go of them as well.I am glad I didn't.

She walks in the washroom to take a shower,the moment the water wetted her face,she got another memory of him, with wet clothes, eye locked together, his love was shown in his eyes.

She put her hand on her heart: did this man leave any place where he didn't get romantic? And his wet hair makes me want to (she slapped herself slightly) behave! You didn't meet the man even for 24h and you are already having so many fantasies.

She heard knocks on her door:yea?

V: Riddhima,do you need any help?

He cursed himself at the stupid question! What help she will need inside the shower.

R(understood him): I am okey, vansh. Don't worry.
He smiled as he realized that she didn't misunderstand him.

V: I will be around if you need anything.

R(in a low voice): thank you.

He went and called Angrey: yes I want you to arrange that today as I can't take risk.

Dadi arrived: vansh!till when you will behave like this? You forbade us all to see her.we are worried about her.

V: dadi, I really love and respect you but today I realized that my wife is in danger! even hereIf I am not there for her nobody will be! If I am wronging her then everyone will help me in that! Dadi, you know your grandson very well, how could you support me in all the craziness I was doing? I was away during that time, you were here when she was doing her best to protect you all. Still you didn't even try to support her> I was lost and hurt which made me want to hurt her too.And you said all want to see her? Define "All", Ishaani? She hates her to the core, Chachi and Aryan hate me first,then How would they feel for Riddhima? Sia is still in Coma, And she is the only one who really loved her> 

D: Vansh, If you were misguided, then you shall know that even me I was.You came back and told me that she cheated you, How did you want me to take that? Of course I will support my grandson.

V: I wish you didn't, (with painful expressions) Do you know how badly I treated her, Dadi?still  She was ready to die for me.She bowed and begged me to forgive her but I wasn't ready to see none of the truth except that she did deceive me.How many times she shouted that Anupriya dideverything but I didn't believe her.

Dadi felt pity on his state, he was going through a trauma himself : You need time, beta, to fix everything>

V: Exactly, That't what we need. And this time, I will take my time, Me and my wife alone and come back only after securing this place.

Dadi(shocked) : You are going away from us?

He kissed his dadi's forehead: dadi, I am sorry, It's the only chance  I have to be a husband rather than the son of this family.

they heard the click of the door revealing Riddhima who was nervous seeing an old woman whose face was unfamiliar to her.

The old woman eiped the tears she had and smiled moving to her: Riddhima dear, I am so happy to see you okey>

Riddhima looked in her direction and then Vansh's waiting for his help.

V: Ohh yeah, Riddhima, This is my grandmother, my dadi, Even you used to love her as your own dadi.

His words increased the guilt in dadi's heart as she hugged her: I am sorry, Beta 

Riddhima with a confused smile reciprocated the hug : why are you sorry ?

D:Because of what happened to you

V: Dadi, Riddhima didn't have her breakfast yet>

Dadi understood her slip of tongue and smiled trying to cover up: Yeah I will send the breakfast here, no need for you to come down.

She touched her face and then left Riddhima behind.

R: Vansh

V(smiling): Yes?

R: What happened to me?
You were sorry and dadi now is sorry, but why?

V: riddhima, you have been through an accident!

Riddhima placed her hand on her head.

R(in disbelief):there is no trace of any accident,I don't think an accident could be without any injuries.

V: you were in a coma for so many days!

R: I don't think that is the case, with the coma state, the body is idle and it will be impossible for me to walk without physiotherapy seance.

( think 🤔 ) I guess I know much about those things although I don't remember how!

(Glared at him) you better don't lie because as you see,I am catching your lie again and again.

V( held a breath): we got into a fight together! I did so many mistakes because of a misunderstanding, I wronged you, riddhima! (Closed his eyes) I loved you still it didn't stop me from wronging you.

He held her hand: please forgive me! I am sorry for what I did!

Riddhima felt a sudden sadness controlling her, whatever it happened to her, it wasn't something simple at all, seeing Vansh's vulnerable state,she decided to distract him.

R: I liked dadi!
(She said smiling) she is a lovely person./

Her words increased the guilt in vans and dadi's heart who just arrive there with the food.

D: because you are lovely, dear, you see everything around you that way

R(winking):I could swear you are sweet but I am not sure about your grandson.

Vansh had an amused smile hearing her teasing him.

V: why so?

R: you are a horrible liar!

V: shouldn't you feel happy about it , sweetheart?

R(blushed): vansh!(in a low voice) Dadi is here
D(smiling): God bless you both.

Dadi left and vansh held Riddhima's palm in his : come on, have your breakfast before we go!

R: where???

V: we are leaving the mansion!!!

Thank you dears for your support ❤❤❤😘😘😘. Feel free to suggest more .