The knight of Blood

Hello guys, Here's my new Os, It's not completed till I see your povs first, its genre is new, and this is my first time writing it. I hope you all like it. 

The employees stood up greeting their boss while another man strolled with him with full arrogance, the aura around him was frightening that made them fear him automatically. A girl whispered in another girl's ear: Even Our boss's brother is handsome, no he is actually more handsome, but he looks scary, Riddhima. Riddhima for a moment was so lost in him, something was weird about him however she decided to ignore it or else she will be teased like hell by her friend Sejal.

R: Sejal, shhh you'll get us into trouble! If Kabir sir hears you talking like that, You'll make me lose my job too. 

S(rolling her eyes): Kuch bhi ! 

Kabir stood near his brother to announce the news before he leaves.

 K: Hello everyone, as you know this company's real owner is The man who is standing beside me, Vansh Raisinghania, My Brother, and He came back recently from abroad, so henceforth he will be your boss, I expect you to do your work as it's supposed to be, No laziness or carelessness is allowed. Thank you for your hard work and best of luck. 

R(to herself): does it mean I will his Pa from now on? or I will be chucked out of my position? K(noticing her worried Face): Miss Sharma, follow me to my cabin, Please. 

R(in a polite manner): sure, sir. 

She followed them while they marched slowly with confident steps to the office room.

K: I have noticed your worry, and I am aware of the reason behind it, Your position here is still the same, just with a different boss. (introducing Vansh) Vansh Raisinghania, He adores perfection, therefore try to be alert, do not let him have any complaints, Ok? 

R(with gratitude): Ok, sir, Thank you very much. 

She walked out of their office room and he looked a Vansh.

K(to Vansh): She is Riddhima Sharma, A simple and hardworking girl, Vansh, I know you don't want to have anything with women but Please do not wrong her just because she is a girl ok !!

 V: What do you think of me, Kabir? I know the difference between work and personal grudge ok! K: then best of luck Bro, My flight is so close, I am going.

 (They hugged each other (Kava goals) and bid by )Riddhima knocked on his door bringing him the coffee he asked for, and he took a sip and throw the cup. 

V: Miss. Sharma, do you call it a coffee? it sucks !! ad I don't like it with sugar. 

R(afraid): I am so sorry, Mr.Raisinghania, I didn't know, Kabir sir was drinking and liking it, so I thought

V(rudely): that our tastes are alike just because we are brothers? It's a stupid theory, Now Go and bring me another one.

R: Sorry, sir, I will bring it now.(she stepped on the coffee which was poured on the floor ad was about to fall but he held her by arm, she looked at him with wide eyes for few moments before she excused herself shivering) I will send you the coffee now. And Ran out of the room. 

Riddhima sat at her desk trying to distract her mind but couldn't control herself.

 R(to herself): Should I tell him or not? Will he believe me? No, He will probably call me mental !! I won't utter a word, and by the way, the scene is not completed so Maybe it's wrong. He called me to go to his office and I was terrified but I went anyway.