Imtihaan

Hello, since all of us are frustrated, I tried to take out my frustration in this os, I hope you like it.

Riddhima was walking on the road crying for her love.
R: everything is finished, my love  is no more. God, what can I do?? Help me, show the way!
Without her notice, she was going closer to a car moving at full speed, and when she realized it, it was too late for her to move back. she closed her eyes waiting for her soul to leave her body.
R: I love you, Vansh.
She uttered these words and a force pulled her toward a strong well-built body, she opened her eyes but the vision was so blurry and she passed out.
After half an hour
She opened her eyes only to find herself in her room, was it a dream? She will be the happiest girl in the world if it was.but the bandage on her forehead told her another story. It was a real nightmare. she started crying bitterly. She can't endure this pain, it's unbearable.
She called Kabir asking him to meet her urgently as she has something important to inform him about.
V's pov
V: Angrey, keep an eye on Riddhima, this time she is not your babhi, she is a spy.
An: I will boss.
He went behind her, and I stood there trying to pacify myself, who is right and who is wrong? it doesn't matter anymore, it seems like we will never be together, I don't know what made me think we can work together with our relationship.for her, I am her enemy.
After an hour
Angry called me and I picked up.
An: Boss, as you expected she met Kabir an...
V: ok
An: bu
I hang up the phone and throw it on the floor.
She entered our room and our eyes met, now no need for more hide and seek.
V: I hope you feel now more peaceful.
R(angrily with tears): peaceful? After what you've done to me? never!
V: when will he come?
R: what?
V: your lover, when will he come to arrest me!
R: you are saying nonsense.
V do I? inspector Kabir, this name I am sure it rings some bell.
R: you cheater, liar how dare you accuse me?
V(tears): what else I can do?
She threw a glass in my direction and I was hardly saved. i looked at her in horror.
V: do you hate me this much?
My phone rang again and it was Angrey
An: boss, you did not let me speak.babhi came and met him only to warn him to stay away from your path, she took the memory card forcefully, he was about to kill her if I did not interfere. we filed a case against him, we will not hear about him for a while.
I looked at her and I saw bruises on her hands, he attacked her, she did it for me, her trust won.
R: you said I hate you? hatred? I hate you more for lying to me(sobbing) how could you believe I will again think you are a killer? How could you do this to me? I was a bloody spy, but in the beginning, I have known nothing.i came into your life and you changed everything in me,I will believe it if they have ever said I killed someone, but I will never believe you did.why are you torturing me? What's my fault? I wasn't aware of your truth.
She was sobbing more and I tried to go close but she pushed me.
R:stay away of me, you don't want me in your life.
V:who said that? I was
R(showing divorce papers):these papers
,you wanted to divorce me, you did this to get rid of me.fine I will go.
V(with tears):no I have done it for you, I wanted to free you. I've known always you were a spy given that to the fact I saw you before trying to send signals, evidence..etc.therefore, we were coming closer, feeling each other's heartbeats, our body's tensions, our touches.everything were changing and I loved it fully,I couldn't stop myself and I forgot the spy matter.
R:so you felt it too? You can read my emotions and feelings toward you, then why? I wanted a new life, nothing else with you.
V:come with me, Ragini has to say something important to you.
He drove the car while my tears were flowing.
V:stop crying please.
She ignored me weeping silently.
We reached there and she started following me.
Ragini was laying there, seeing us she adjusted herself.
V:you can tell her now.
She looked at me and I nodded my head.
Rag:i am sorry Riddhima Ji , Vansh asked me to tell you about that lie.Actually Kabir attacked me 3 years back.He fooled me too, the very same way.but before I can reach the entire truth he shot me, since then Vansh is taking care of me and protecting me.we had no evidences against him, hence I stayed here fearing that he will attack me if he found out I am alive.
R(whispered):I knew he was innocent,I was sure.
Rag:it was your Imtihaan Riddhima Ji, either you will trust him more or the evidences more, you won because you kept faith in him.you are really his better half.
R: what the use? When he doesn't trust me.thank you for everything,
Saying so, she walked outside and I looked at her helpless.
Rag: you have to try to soothe her pain, she is so hurt and it's evident in her eyes, women can not take another woman's presence in their husband' a life.it kills her, you took her as her mistrust but actually, it was jealousy & insecurity, tell me, have you ever told her how much you love her? How much you want her? No? right.
V: correct, I haven't, because I am jealous and insecure too, I mean I was, before knowing she sent him to jail for me.
Rag:leave her.
V(shocked): what?
Rag: this is what you wanted, to divorce her.
V: despite preparing the papers, I would have never signed on them, I tried to believe with all the force I had, that she will choose me, if she chose him I would have died without her.I love her.
R's pov
Crying more after hearing his words, I ran into his arms shocking him.
R: I love you too, I can't live without you, don't push me away again.
V:never, my love.
Suddenly I felt conscious hearing Ragini's cough.
R: ops sorry
She laughed at our expressions.
Rag: I am happy for you both, you have to stay like this(putting my hand in his hand), your enemies won't defeat you.
R: I know you have more secrets Vansh, but I will not force you to reveal it, I will fight by your side with full confidence and faith in you.
V: our love is strong, we will overcome every obstacle together, we will be passing in every Imtihaan together.

THE END