Fire Of Revenge 1

Author's pov

In VR mansion, All of them were busy with marriage preparations, It was getting adorned beautifully. 

I(asking dadi): Where's the wedding planner? He must have been here by now !! 

D(upset): I don't know, and for the first time, I can't feel happy about what is happening here. I just remember her face, it shows hurt and pain. 

I: Oh please, dadi! Don't mention her on this happy occasion, I am happy that we got rid of her finally!

D: How can you be happy? What is the crime that Riddhima did to deserve it? I am sure that Vansh is wrong about her! 

I: God dadi !! after being exposed, you are still thinking that she is innocent, Why are you acting so blind? also bhai has stopped us from taking her name. Riddhima is here. 

D(warning): Ishaani, apna muh band Karo! I just hope she is fine! and the girl who is here is Ahaana and all of us know it.

I(rolled her eyes): Whatever !! I will see why is he late? 

Voice: I am here! 

Vansh came down and saw the man in front of him, He smiled.

V: Welcome here Manik! 

I(looking at him from head to toe): Is he a wedding planner for real? 

Angrey glared at her ad Manik laughed while Vansh answered his confused sister. 

V(explaining): No, But he has a company, His employees will be organizing everything. He is the best in this field. 

M(joking): Come on, man, I am the best in everything. 

I: where are your employees? 

M: They will be coming, Your wedding functions will be the best, don't worry.

The employees came and started doing their work, Angrey asked Vansh. 

Ang: Who is this Manik?

V(Raising his eyebrow): Why? 

Ang: I am curious, BOss!

V: I knew his father, He took the charge of the company recently taking it to another level. That's why I contacted him! You don't have to feel jealous of him just because Ishaani praised him. 

Ang(embarrassed): No I didn't, I wasn't jealous. 

V: any news about her? 

Ang: No, She vanished as if she didn't exist from that day. No one knows where she went. 

V(angrily): What do you mean by vanished? I gave you this mission to find her for more than a week, You have an investigation (useless hahaha) company still you can't ??? I want you to find Riddhima!

Aha: What do you mean by finding her? Are you trying to break your promise now? You are forgetting that I am Riddhima now!

V: I am fulfilling my promise! I want to make sure that she is away because I know that she doesn't give up easily! Her disappearance means something for sure.

Ang(to himself): You are lying Boss, You are worried that's why you are trying to find her, But your ego won't let you confess it. And this Ahaana, I don't understand why are you marrying her? What kind of promise is that? 

V(to himself): Did she fall in trouble again? I am obliged to my heart, I can neither forget her nor forgive her. 

VOICE: Mr.Raisinghania, You are under arrest.