Jealous VR rocks

The story started after sunny's arrival..

I hope you all like it guys 😘.

V's pov
I called sunny home so as to know who's behind riddhima..i want to solve this puzzle as soon as i can.
Today is ishaani's engagement with Sunny.

I and dadi were talking ..Ishaani came with Riddhima helping her handling her dress..

Dadi:she looks so lovely right?

unknowingly ,i looked at my wife nooding my head at dadi which made her laugh.

Dadi:i was talking about Ishaani !

V(covering up):me too .to which she giggled more !

I was talking in the phone when i noticed sunny whispering something in her ear..WTF??..this is not what i asked him to do ! Bloody womanizer !

Our eyes met for few seconds and she averted it ..

Sunny's pov

Vansh invited me to know with whom this gorgeous wife of his is conspiring ..I came giving her a small sheet where i wrote "the signal you had sent last night,i am here to help you after that"

As per the plan,i have to make her believe that i am on her side..

R: who sent you?

S: the one whom you asked help from ..

R:what do you know?

S:murder in this house ! ragini's murder !

R's pov

Sunny told me that ragini's murder happened in Vr mansion..I was talking with him when i felt a gaze on me..an angry one !

I searched for the person just to find MR VR sending me glares ! OH crap ! how lovely and handsome he could be even in anger ..After all he is my love of life ! for whom i am doing everything ! ..SHOCKED GUYS?? ..you have to wait to know the truth

V's pov

Look at her !! when i ever try to help her, she ran 2 kms away ...and now she is so comfortable around that As***le !..I have to calm down otherwise my plan will fail !

Sunny stop it for your own benefit ,don't provoke me more..(he was saying all this to himself)

R's pov

I was having a hard time not to laugh at his funny expressions..Well Vansh baby you brought this upon yourself..You think i am that foolish??..Well i am taking the honour of claring your misunderstanding dear husband !

I moved closer to Sunny pretending like saying something ..& i felt a pull toward a hard chest ..

R:Vansh !

V(forcing a smile): won't you dance with your hubby wifey?..And YOU sunny Go to your fiance ..NOW !

We went to the dance floor and started dancing toguether ..his arms are heaven for me !..I love being there ,it's my place..Only mine !

V(trying to sound cool):What were you doing there?? that too in front of your husband?

R(calmly):I guessed you don't have problem with it ..

V:What the hell ? who said that?

R:your moves dear..(looking directly in the eyes) since you sent him to your wife !

V(with eyes wide):YOU..knew??..why didn't you say anything?

R:my dearest pathi ,your move was awesome..I felt bad about ruining your efforts !