The attacker 2

Hello dears,i am thankful for your sweet comments ..I love you all 

R's pov

Kabir's face is worth watching..He really messed up this time ..

K:Impossible ..You have

R:Memory loss..(I bow my head for a second and changed my expressions to " a confused face") ..Who am i ?? Who are you ? You all are conspiring against me ??

Then I giggled along with vansh ..

K(gritting his teeths):Wicked game !

R:With evil people,why not ? ..see who's here to see you kabir ..

He turned around only to get shocked ..

K's pov

How did they reach her ??..

She was tied up ..

R:Your ragini came for you dear ..You played a wonderfull drama ..But you know who made us reach you ??? Your dearest mom ..Anupriya ..See she's here too ..

Angrey was pointing out his gun on her head ..Damn ..

Anu(angrily):doctor said you don't remember anything ..

V:Yeah he told you what i ordered him to say ..Actually mom i mean anupriya dadi saw you putting thrones for riddhima ..and she informed me 

FB STARTS 

Riddhima fell and got hurted ,therefore vansh broke down ..

V:how could this happen to her in front of me ?? I couldn't save my wife ..I am such a bad husband ..

D:Keep your faith strong ..I wanted to tell you something

V(Wiping tears ): ha dadi ?

D:You trust your dadi hai na??..I saw your mother and chanchal putting the thrones on that place ..I couldn't understand why did they put it there ..Now i understand ,vansh i am doubting Anupriya having bad intentions..She burnt your mother's painting and put the blame on riddhima..The poison incident and then this ..There's something wrong here..Face eachother ..You and riddhima have to solve your misunderstanding ..They are using it against you ..

V:?????

Vansh was shocked ..

FB ENDS

V:I can doubt myself but not dadi at no conditions ..oh let me complete what happened back then 

FB starts 

I walked inside our room ..& caressed her cheek ..She was unconscious ..

V:I am so sorry ..You always suffer because of me..(Kissing her forehead ) I promise no more suffering ..I will make you mine soon ..

she opened her eyes 

R:Vansh 

V:You are awake?? are you fine ??

R:I am fine,thankfully not a dangerous injury..

V:Riddhima i wanna hear you this time,dadi told me she saw mom ..She was the one who plan this for you ..She is evil enough to kill you ..Tell me what she has done before

R:I swear she put the poison which almost killed you ,i was so scared that day ..I thought i am going to loose you ..She has a son but she threaten me when i asked her ..

V's pov

I don't know if i can tell her ,will she trust me or not ?? ..We played for a long time .I think we have to face eachother ..

R's pov

I still can not believe that video even though i saw vansh holding a gun ..It can be a half truth ..I have to face him ..

R & V: I have to tell you something ..

V:Say it ..

R:No you say it ..

V:Ok starting with me,riddhima i am trusting you now ,giving you another chance although knowing there's someone behind your back who's plotting against me ..I will believe the innocence in your eyes ..Your eyes had always held loyalty ..as a result,I will tell you what happened with ragini ..Actually nothing happened ,the fool version of your husband was trapped by a game ... ,kabir made me meet ragini ,i thought she was a nice girl ..Well she seemed to be nice but she was with him ,they played with me ..One night, we were talking the three of us ,then i had to leave suddenly  for a meeting ..I left but they called me back saying the meeting was cancelled. i came back only to find them making out ,they didn't notice me but it was the first time i feel disgusted with the word "trust"..Feeling hurted with the betrayal ,i kidnapped ragini ..i Scared to the limits ,her pain soothed my pain ..I haven't touch her ..I am not this low ..I left her go after torturing her for a week ..After that incident i stopped trusting people ,i doubt my shadow if it's necessary..The bastard kabir ran away ..

R:Kabir ??? ..

V:The inspector who came to arrest me ..

I was shocked ..Kabir is disgusting !

R:Oh my god ,it means ragini is alive ??..

V:Yes ,you jumped into conclusions after seeing her statue ..And you know what's her relation with kabir?

R(confused):No ?

V:His wife !

R:WHAAATTTT????

The END OF PART 2

I hope you don't find it boring guys...Love you my dear friends