Trauma 6

Hello guys .thanks again for your support ..love you !

V's pov
I am shocked to the core ..she prepared for going ..
V:riddhima ..why so early ?
R(sadly):i can't stay here forever ..if i ever have done mistake then forgive me for it ..
I got used to her existance in my life ..her care ..seeing her face the first thing after waking up ..when she waits for me to have food toguether ..when she follow me around with my medicines ..when she come to my company to check on me ..I can't survive without her..she is the air for me and no one lives without it.
V:do you mind staying back till tomorrow?
R's pov
I wanted him badly to stop me ..I made a big mistake falling in love with him despite knowing how he felt ..my heart is broken ..he asked me stay for one more day ..i will have some more memories with him .
R:i will stay ..tomorrow i am going to leave the country .
V:What??? Where and why??
R:to london ..i used to live there ..i will go back
V:i am going to my room
He isn't interrested ..i couldn't control my tears ..i felt a hand on my shoulder ..he was uncle rudra
Ru:you love him ..don't you??
Ri:yes uncle (sobbing)..i didn't know when i fell in love with him ..it's hurting very much to be that close to him still i can't reach his heart.
He hugged me
Ru:beta tell him ..confess your feelings ..i will tell him
Ri:no please uncle ..i don't want him to be burden on him or feel pity on me ..i decided to go and this is final .
He gave up pressing my shoulder and then go .
I went back to my room crying ..
I brought a pic near my heart ..his pic
Ri:i wish i could tell you how much i love you ..how much you matter to me ..i am nothing without you ..but i can't force  my emotions on you ..I love you vansh !
:i love you too
R:vansh??
V:yes sweetheart ..your vansh
R:y...you ..h..heard ....m..me?
V:your confession yes ..i really love you immensly ..you are everything i ever have dreamt about ..(on one knee)..So Ms sharma i want you to be my better half ..are you ready to be my life partner ?
R:so damn ready .
I catched his lips moving mine against his ..while he roamed his hands around my waist ..we kissed passionately till we were out of breath
V:that was awesome
I blushed .he came toward my cheeks and bite them
V:looking so cute blushing baby ..
He leaned back to kiss me again .
Month after
I was sitting on the bed in the bride attire and he came toward me
V:congratulation wifey
R:congratulation hubby
V:ready to be mine for eternity
R:always yours
V's pov
I kissed her hard on her lips ..it was giving me a hard time teasing me ..our closeness was increased and the barriers were removed ..we become one soul & body .
R's pov
Thanks to his trauma we met eachother..heal eachother's pain and become compagnions!
V's pov
Thanks to her rage she came here and rule my heart forever !

The End

Sorry guys if the end wasn't as what you expected it ..i have a terrible headache .