Injection

Hello guys,I couldn't sleep so I wrote a small os about the injection scene, enjoy dears!

V's pov
I came to give vansh his file, I know he must be searching for it for a long time. he frowned looking At me for a sec then he took the file and made me sit.
V: you are hurt, badly injured why are you roaming around in this state? I told you to only take rest.
R: relax, I am fine and I can walk.
V: this stubborn girl!when will you learn to follow my instructions?
R: when you learn to not misunderstand my actions.
He glanced At my face with full attention.
V: are you saying now that my pov about you is wrong?
R: totally.
V: why so?
R: you don't give me a chance to speak, hearing the first words you. Snap at me, this is our problem.your listening skills are awful.
V:first let me give you the injection then we will discuss my listening skills matter.
R(panicked): no I am fine
V: no you're not, it's necessary as you were hurt by nails.
R(jumping childishly): look how much fine I am.you can't give it to me, I am saying I am fine.
V(grabbing her arm): shhh you'll have it.
R(obedient): as you wish
Oh finally she understood how much serious this matter is & I can't take risks with her life.
I left her hand to bring the injection.
R: fooled you
And she ran away! this child. I ran after her, she was laughing freely and I was chasing her. At first, I was irritated by her acts but then a smile broke on my face.
V(laughing): you won't go away with this.
R: please vansh go, you have work right? spare me.
I stopped as My phone vibrated and I read the message.
V: Great, now you are a history Riddhima as my meeting is cancelled, who will save you?
I caught her finally, she protested trying to free herself but I held her firmly.
V: no way, you made me run around here like mad people.
R(puppy eyes): anything but this.
V: you are a physiotherapist, how could you be that scared of injections?
R: which logic says that doc can not get afraid of injections?
V: you got me, you're right but still you need it.
R: I am afraid, I can stand anything else.
V(looking directly in her eyes):won't you do it for me?please
R's pov
Meeting his eyes, I saw the plead into it & I couldn't deny him.
I closed my eyes anticipating the pain.
V's pov
She was so afraid but when I asked her to do it for me she shut her eyes tightly with fear, she is willing to accept what she fears the most for me? I was a fool to accuse her of not trusting me.she does and she indicated many times how much she does.
I injected her and she was still clutching my shirt tightly.
R:vansh do it fast, end it soon, please.
I chuckled at her words, she doesn't feel any pain and I am glad.
V:already done, open your eyes sweetheart.
R(opening her eyes):really? Wow It was not painful.
V:i am awesome I know.
R:self-obsessed.
V:no I am obsessed about someone else.
Her mouth was opened in shock.
R:who is she?
V: I won't tell.
R:you will tell me who is that which?
V:she has an angelic face, she can not be a witch
Her eyes were burning with jealousy.
V:ahhhhhhhhhh, you crazy woman.
She kicked my leg hard and it was tough to stand straight.
R:serves you right, angelic face !you have never praised me and you are praising now some chudail in front of me.
V:her shining eyes, her glowing face and her silky smooth hair will kill me one day.
R:i am not sure if they will do, but I assure you I will kill you if you don' shut up now.you are evil devil yourself, so obvisiouly you'll like some witch.
V:don't call yourself that,you are not that evil.
She started at me dumbfounded and I giggled at her cuteness.

She pinched my arm playfully.
R:you were teasing me since the beginning , by the way you find me like angels, dear hubby?
V:you are,I am sorry for hiding things, j don't want to put your life In danger.let's just forget the past, can we?
R:of course we can, promise me that you'll never judge me by my past.
V:i promise whatever was your past I will accept it genuinely .i won't let it come between us.
R's pov
I hugged him breaking the chip in my hand, this past can not be revealed .i am sure there's some stories in there still i am not interested to discover it.he loves me and I can see that clearly.kabir I am sorry,I love my husband and I will cross not only the limits ,I will cross you personally if I'll have to , just to keep him safe and with me.
V's pov
Everything now is ok,I have my wife's support,I am just protecting Ragini from enemies, nothing else.i can't cheat Riddhima, she is my breath, if she goes away,I will stop breathing.our past mustn't come in between us never ever again.

The End