Past's return 4

Hi friends,thank you for your votes and supports.

V's pov

She is unaware of the truth, She won't get married. Even though he is my best friend. I won't do the sacrifice shit. She will be only my wife. Oh, I forgot she is still my wife.

The papers were never submitted to the court. So I don't give a damn, she is my wife and will remain like this. I am thankful to Ajay because he invited me or else I don't know what would have happened.

I smirked looking at her, And approached her, looking at her mesmerizing eyes. She shivered at my intensity. She is still in love with me.No one can tear us apart. Sorry, Ajay.

Aj's pov

You have to work harder my friend, she won't forgive you easily.

Fb starts

R: I want to talk to you Ajay alone, please.

Aj: Of course dear, let's go.

R: Ajay, What's this? You know I was married.

Aj: And I know who, Vansh Raisingania, He is my best friend.

R(stunned): How do you know he is my husband?

Aj: I saw you yesterday holding his pic and crying, Why are you suffering? He is suffering too.

R: Who told you he is suffering?

Aj: Angrey, Come look at this, It's your room right?

R's pov

He was sitting holding my pic and crying saying how much he loves and misses me, How he couldn't find me.

Aj: Look, I know what happened but you have to give him another chance. However, I won't mind you giving my dumb friend a lesson. He deserved it. You love him right?

R: Ha so much, but I am so hurt, He insulted me.

Aj: Take your revenge by this fake marriage Mrs. Raisingania.Torture him emotionally.

R: Mrs. Raisingania? I am no longer Mrs raisingania.

Aj: You are still his wife, your divorce has never occurred. Angrey informed me.

R: And the marriage, what will you tell people?

Aj: What yaar? I will get married of course.

R(confused): With whom?

Aj(shy): With Sejal

R: oooooh that's why you were running whenever you hear her name, Oh my god I am so happy.

Aj: Thanks dear, She is coming today. I will inform mom later, she won't mind.

Fb ends

R's pov

dear husband, you have to bear some punishment before forgiving you.I winked at Ajay and he came.

Aj: Baby, did you miss me?

V: Why would she miss you? You haven't gone even for five minutes.

looking at Vansh's irritated face I suppressed a laugh, let's play.

R: Yes, I did.

He glared at me angrily, making me stiffened, he Still has scary look.

R: What?

V: Nothing

Aj: I missed you too baby, you know I can't stay without you even for a second.

V's pov

Stop it, Ajay, I don't want to lash out at you. And this Riddhima, I am sure she is lying, she doesn't love him. Miss him my foot !

No, I have to stay calm and quiet, I can't make her feel more offended.

I have to talk to Ajay.

V: Ajay, I want to discuss something urgently with you, can you come for some time?

Aj: Sure, come with me, let's go this way.

We stepped inside a room, and I turned to face him.

V: You can not marry Riddhima, Ajay!

Aj(confused): But why? she is a nice girl, don't tell me you are doubting her intentions.

V: Not at all, she is the dream of any men, However, she is only her husband's.

Aj: That jerk? who mistrusted her? No way.

V: You know her husband?

Aj: Not his identity, but how he divorced her and threw her out.by the way, he is her ex-husband.

V: Well he is still her husband, I am her husband. And I won't leave my wife.

Aj: You? You the one who hurt her? No wonder. You were always harsh and heartless when it comes to your doubts. And one more thing, even I won't leave her. We will see whom will she choose.

Aj's pov

My poor friend is so annoyed with our fake marriage. Men! they get their women's value only if they see them with another man.

V: Then listen You'll marry her on my dead body Ajay, I'll do anything to take my wife with me. And I won't beg you to take her.

Aj: Challenge accepted, we will see.

He walked out of the room in a rage and I collapsed on the floor laughing, It's very funny.

My phone rang, it was Sejal.

Aj: Hi love

S(shy):Ajay,stop it.

Aj: We are getting married dear, don't be so shy.

S: How's your plan going?

Aj: Perfectly, My dear friend dared me saying I'll marry Riddhima on his dead body, you should have seen him, So possessive.

S(dreamingly): Lucky Riddhima.

Aj: what the hell? Do you think I am not possessive about you, Don't dream about another man.

S(laughed): How cute my husband-to-be is!

Aj: Come soon, Mom is waiting for you.

S: Ok dear, by.

V's pov

If I stayed there for one more minute I was about to punch the only friend I have.

Na: Vansh beta, How are you?

V: Fine aunt, How about your health?

Na: perfectly fine, I am glad you are here with Ajay. Have you met Riddhima? She is a very sweet girl and Ajay loved her.

I saw him coming toward the hall.

Aj: Mom, Plans are changed, I don't want to marry her after 3 days, I want our marriage tonight.

F****, This is his way. Then he doesn't know me yet.

The other morning 

R's pov

Ahhh my head it's hurting so much,I can't remember what happened.

V: Good morning sweetheart!

What? Vansh, And where are we? A ship?

V: Here we can stay as much as you want, we will return only when you forgive me. Curse me or hate me, I will earn your forgiveness sweetheart.

Ohh he is almost melting me now. I love this man. I had expected him to do something to stop the marriage, Kidnapping? Interesting, very interesting!

The End of part 4

Do suggest whatever you want,My dear friends.And I love you.