kidnapped (bonus part)

Hey, dears, this chapter was requested from a friend, I hope you all like it. I love you.

Sia is married

Dadi doesn't come out of the room anymore because of her age.

Var's pov

I woke up early feeling excited and happy. I looked around for mom & dad, They are not here yet.

They must be still sleeping nevertheless I will go to them. I love their hugs and kisses, especially during this day.

I walked toward their room and get upset seeing them awake.

V's pov

I was romancing my wife, People usually says that the relationship after a long time, the husband and wife started to get bored with each other, But I can't get enough of my wife.

I was nuzzling her neck when I heard my bubble of joy's voice. Riddhima glared at me pushing me away.

Var: Dad

V: Baby, come, Good morning.

R: good morning Vari

Var: I don't see anything good in this morning.

V(confused): Why baby?

Var: You both became old.

We opened our mouths at our daughter's words.

R: Vari, Do we look so old?

Var: Mommy, not by the look, but the memory.

Oh my god, my daughter's intelligence sometimes scares me.

V: you mean, we forget things?

Var: yes daddy.

R: No we did not forget anything.

V: Riddhima you really became old, of course, we forgot something so important.

Var(happily): yes daddy, what is it?

V: We promised Ishangre to go with them out today.

Var(sad):No,Not this.

R: I know what Vari wanted to say,(her expressions were cheered up again) She wanted to say that we should go to the zoo this time.

Var: Forget it, I don't want you to remember anymore.

V: By the way, I and your mommy are busy today, your mommy has some seances with a patient, and I have an important deal.

Var: Dad, did You cancel the outing? No way!

V: Sorry cupcake, Ishaani, and Angrey will take you with them.

Looking at her upset face, I felt sad too, however, we are forced to do so.

Ishaani and Angrey came holding Ari in their arms.

(Ishaani had a miscarriage the first time, that's why she has only her and Angrey's son)

I: Vari baby, it's time to go.

Angrey carried her playing with her.

An: We will have fun together, I promise.

Var's pov

Everyone has forgotten My birthday, They are just talking about the outing, Oldies!

Angrey Chachu drove the car to the zoo leaving mom, dad behind.

R's pov

Oh, my daughter is so cute, She thought we forgot, not knowing the fact that Vansh was more excited than her since yesterday.

V(grinning ear to ear): We fooled her, We convinced her successfully that we forgot.

R: I pinched you, owing to the fact that you were about to tell her everything to pacify her sad face.

V(smiled feeling caught): you know me, right?

R: Ha Vansh raisingania can take anything, except her princess's unhappiness.

V: Not only her, yours too. I can't bear it.

R: Now, let's began preparation, you've made all this plan to fool 6 years child, I can't believe it.

V: Correction ! to surprise her, No one dares to fool my princess.

R: So obsessed father.

V: I am obsessed about you as well, don't you remember what I did last week?

She stared at me angrily and I laughed.

R: You're happy with what you did, The poor man was just saving me from falling but you without understanding the situation you beat him black and blue sending him to the hospital.

V: I corrected my mistake.

R: By paying the hospital fees? You must be kidding me.

V: Naah by sleeping outside for all week, you forgave me just yesterday. It was worse than in jail.

R: Stop behaving like a possessed by some ghosts.

V: I am trying sweetheart.

R: And you are failing miserably,dear.

V: You don't value my attempts.

R: You are impossible, and arguing with you will make me go to the mental asylum.

V: Not allowed to leave me, even to the hospital.

R: You know although you make me sometimes very furious over this matter, however, I melt when I hear that tone, it has the intensity and possessiveness.

He took a step closer to me and I widened my eyes.

R: Nooo we have work, Now move, You insatiable husband!

He chuckled and held my hand going downstairs.

We spent many hours getting everything ready before her arrival.

Var's pov

I am not enjoying without my parent, I wanted them with me during this day. I love Chachu & Chachi, they are my favorites too. However, I need my daddy and mommy today.

We were coming back home as dad called Chachi saying there's something important.

We walked inside and everything was dark, I felt scared, Did something happened to mom, dad? A monster ate them like " supernatural"? 

Var(crying): Daddy, mommy, I am not angry with you anymore, Monster leave them.

The lights turned on and the mansion was beautifully decorated.

V's pov

My baby was afraid of darkness, I turned on the lights and run to her lifting her up.

V: Sorry baby, I forgot about your fear.Happy birthday my princess.

Riddhima came and hugged her.

R: Calm down baby, see we're fine, and we love you.Happy birthday my lovely Vari.

Her colleagues and all the family screams together: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARI!

The END

Guys, I am afraid of today's episode, When you watch tell me, who will be shot by Vansh? 

And either it will be another betrayal or not. Don't laugh at me, I hate the betrayal shit.

Thank you, love you.