Me vs kabir 2

V's pov

I don't know what to do now ! 

R's pov 

I have to tell vansh !

K's pov 

I have to talk with riddhima ..

K:Riddhima 

Seriously ??..She is his babhi now ..

V:She's your babhie 

K:I am ok with calling her by her name ..

I am not ok with it ..I can't fight with him for the mom's sake ..Breath in breath out ..Come on control now .

R:Yes ?

K:can i talk with you alone??

Alone?????? seriously ?? Am i invisible here??..She's my damn wife !

I looked at riddhima hoping that she will refuse ..

R's pov

This kabir ! what does he want ? I am his babhi ..He has to respect vansh ..I can't say no because of Anupriya mom ..

R:Ok

I heard something break ..It was a vase ..I think mistakenly vansh drop it ..I moved out with kabir ..

V's pov

Feeling the burning sensation in my heart ,i throw the vase thankfully nobody noticed that i did it on purpose .What does  he want  to tell her ??..that too without her husband ..

K's pov 

I went to the garden with riddhima ..I have to discuss something important with her..

R:Kabir let me remind you of something important ..I am married to vansh ..I was your girlfriend in the past ..But that relation ended the moment i got married to my husband and i love him ..

K(smiled):you think so low of me ..I wanted to tell you i am sorry for pushing you into this ..Now you're my babhi ..But i won't call you babhi in front of vansh ..

R(confused):Why ??

K:Because i think that my dear new found brother is jealous ..You did not see what he did to the vase ..

R:I think you're mistaken ..Vansh and jealousy ?? ..I can't imagine it ..

K(whispered):Then see toward the window ..

she turned her face toward window ..Yeah he is there ..

R's pov

He is glaring at us ..Wow ! New shade of vansh ..Let's see what would he do ..

R:Great ..Let's play with him for sometimes ..

We shake hands...

V's pov

Mom will feel bad if i kill her dear son today itself ...eeerrrrrr ..So annoying ..

Feeling So free whispering and shaking hands ..

And i am the Drakula whenever i try to talk with her either she get scared or misunderstand me ..

I can't watch them anymore ..

V:Riddhima 

R(controlling her smile):ha vansh ??

V:Dadi is calling you ..

K:ok then let's go riddhima ..

V(sending him angry stare):let's go riddhima ..

K's pov

I want to laugh badly at my brother's jealousy..Well he was my enemy but we investigated very well and discovered that ragini is alive ..moreover he brought me here and gave me my right ..I will make sure he got the love he wanted ..

Walking inside the mansion ..I winked at riddhima signaling her toward dadi ..

R:Dadi you called me right??

Oh man ! this is so funny .

D(confused):No, who said that ??

R:vansh 

V:Oh i ..mmm AHH ..Hello yes i will send it right now

My dear brother answered non existent call and run away..

I laughed loud holding my stomache ..

The evening 

R's pov 

I was walking toward the hall when my leg slipped and i was about to fall ,But i didn't kabir held my arm ..I turned toward vansh to see his red angry eyes ..Ooops this is too much i guess ..

V's pov

Enough is enough ..I am bearing it since too long ..

Grabbing her arms i took her with me to our room ..

V(snapped):What the hell was that??You were romancing in front of your husband with his brother??Have you lost it ???

R(calmly):Why do you care??

V:damn it riddhima ..Don't get me more angry ..It won't be good for you ..

R(cool):what will you do ??

She is challenging me ..

I pulled her with force ..I saw something in her eyes i couldn't digest it ..like if she is enjoying my state ..

V:Are you enjoying annoying me ??He's my brother otherwise he would be burried underground ..Stay away from him ..This is a warning ..

I turned to leave but stopped hearing her answer ..

R:I won't ..

V:Come again ?

R:I said i won't do what you want 

I gritted my teeths ..And pulled her toward me ..I was feeling her breath ..

V:You are not allowed to let him touch even your hand ..I don't want break my brother's hand because of you ..

R:why are you this angry ??

V:Because you are romancing your ex fiancee in front of me ..I can't bear it ..

R(shocked):You know he is my ex fiancee ??

V:of course ..What do you take me for ?? Stupid ??..I know everything about you ..That's why i married you sweetheart ..To make you mine ..Just mine ..

THE END OF PART 2 

Your sweet comments make me emotionnal ..Thanks guys for your cute words..And one more thing don't feel disappointed if you didn't find the story you suggested ..I will try to write every suggestion ..do not worry.I love you ..