Riddhima is dead?!

Author's pov

V: Finally, your ugly face is exposed now, and the police are coming for you both.
An: you will regret it beta, you and your wife, We decided that this game will end with our win or your death. Unfortunately, You have chosen death.

Riddhima shot a bullet shocking all of them, the bullet hit Anupriya.

K(shouted): Mom

Anupriya dies immediately And furious Kabir aimed the gun in Vansh's direction

K: I will give you a dose of the same medicine, Riddhima.

V(shouted): RIDDDHIIIIMMMAAAAAA

Someone was shaking Vansh to wake up but he was moving fast shouting her name.

D: beta wake up, stop torturing yourself, Vannnshhh!

He jumped and look at his surrounding then at her pics which was hanged on the wall with flowers on it.

V(break down): Dadi, I saw her again in my dreams dying, I live that moment every day. I can't forget her or forgive myself for getting her killed, she died in my arms dadi !! How will I be able ever to live!

D(with tears): she loved you more than her life, don't you think that you she will be hurt if she was here looking at you in this state?

V: Dadi, she died to save me from them, and I (closing his eyes with tears) taunted her and lied to her, If only I was smart enough to understand that she was on my side, they wouldn't have killed her.

S: Bhai, Please, We can't see you broken.

V: Broken doesn't define my feelings. Go to your rooms, I want to stay alone.

I: But Bhai

V: Please

Defeated they went out of the room, and he looked at his wife's pic for the last time.

V(to Riddhima): You were always coming back even when I pushed you away, But Now, When I want you here, I am punished to live without you. You thought that I am so strong, However, The penalty is stronger, I will come to you, my love.

He gulped the sleeping medicines in one go and waited for his end to come.

Hospital

The family was running through the corridor of the hospital, following Vansh while the medical team was trying to save him after his attempt to suicide.

Dadi, Ishaani, and Sia were crying bitterly so scared of losing him, While Angrey has tears, He cursed himself for not being by his side as he always was.

After a long time of waiting, The door was opened revealing the nurse who hurried toward them.

D: How's my grandson now?

N: His state is stable now, and he needs proper care.

D: Thank you

N: Thank doctor. Patel,(pointing to a direction) Due to her efforts, we saved him.

Dadi moved to the girl whose back was facing her front, and she put a hand on her shoulder. The girl turned and Dadi gasped in shock.

D: Riddhima ??

The girl widened her eyes and then composed herself.

G: I beg your pardon?

Dadi hugged her happily, and cupped her face, making the girl frown.