Farz

Hello guys, Although I know it will be so far from what they will show tomorrow,I wanted to share my own imagination.love you.

R: I challenge you VAnsh,I will save Ragini even if I lose my life.
V: you think you'll do as you please and I'll just watch? You must be kidding me.
The game is mine.
R: maybe it is yours, I promise I will defeat you in this game.
V: I'll be waiting.
Saying so he left.
R's pov
Ragini, wait for me, I'll is not let anything happen to you.
I came out of the room and saw him ordering Ishaani, he must be planning something. I was shocked when I saw her lock the mansion. I came back to the room and found a mail for me.
Just then Kabir called me.
K: hello riddhima, have you found a clue about Ragini's whereabouts?
R: I am stuck here, he locked me here before going, I have to go out by any means, he is going to kill her, we have to save her.
K's pov
Heh, kill her & vansh? If he had this ability, I wouldn't have asked for your help, so stupid, you couldn't know your husband till now.it's my benefit anyway.
K: I will think of something. just keep your phone with you.
R: ok bye.
I called mom
K:mom it's time for some actions, you have to help Riddhima to go out, vansh locked her inside so that she can't reach Ragini.
An: don't worry, Kabir I will help her.
Anu's pov
I came outside of the room and walked 2 steps then fell on the floor.
All run toward me and I closed my eyes unconscious.

Sia's pov
S(screamed): mom!! What happened to her?? She is unconscious, I will call the doc.
The doc came and started treating mom, then I looked at babhi her hand was bleeding.
S: doc, please treat babhi as well.
R: sia, I am fine, don't worry.
S: no if Bhai gets to see you like this, he will panic.
R(sadly): yeah, I am going as I don't need any treatment.
She walked away from all of us toward her room.
An's pov
This riddhima will ruin everything, I took the medicines to which I am allergic, just to help this dumb. Arrrr
An: Sia, your babhi is not fine, show the doc her room so that he can bandAge her wound.
S: ha ok mom, I will show her the room.
Oh no, she won't be able to go, if sia was with her.
An: my child please come back soon, I need you here, just show her and come fast.
S: ha mom, I will.
R's pov
I was looking at my phone and sia entered suddenly making me startled.
S: babhi I brought her to treat your wounds.
R: ok thank you.
She went out and an idea clicked my mind, why not use this opportunity.
R: doc, actually I don't sleep well recently, I want you to give me some injection which can help me to relax.
Do: although it can't be given just like this, it seems you are in so much pain.
R: yeah exactly doc. I can inject myself.
Do: are you sure?
R: 100% sure.
She gives it to me and I looked at her with guilt.
R: sorry doc
Before she can figure out what I meant I injected her.and she fell.
Wearing her clothes, I closed my room and came outside.
An: how is she?
Do: she is sleeping, so it's better to not bother her as I gave her an injection.
An's pov
Hearing the voice, I understood it was Riddhima, she needs to get out now, because this fool will get caught, if she talked with anyone else.
An: thank you doc, you can go now.
She hurried toward the door and go out, I sigh, finally, she made it.
I called Kabir
An: she is outside now, she will contact you soon.
K: good job mom.
An:take care, bye.
K's pov
Riddhima called me as expected
R:kabir, I am outside now
K: wait I am near the house.
R: How did you know?
K: I didn't, I had work near Vr mansion.
R: ok then, come fast.
I reached there and she sat in the car asking me to move fast.we reached and I sent mom a message.
We came inside a place where someone was covering his head.i heard a doc talk with the nurse.
Doc: Ms.Ragini's state is weak but she will get back to consciousness soon.
Damn! She is really here.
R: Kabir, I will keep an eye on the door, he will come at any moment.
K: ok Riddhima.
She strolled outside and I laughed.
Taking out my gun I pointed toward the doc
K: don't move or else I'll shoot you both.
They lift their hands and I tied them.
K: oh Ragini good to see you again, you got saved before I don't know how, kya hai cousin, you cheated on me when you choose Vansh, the property was our motive, still you tried to save him that's why you got that bullet as your punishment.it's ok you didn't die before you'll die now.
I heard steps behind and I saw Riddhima coming with blood coming out near her heart, he shot her?
V: so you are the partner, you are welcome here, inspector kabir.
K: Wow, finally face to face, but actually our meeting today is like an inspector and a killer.you killed this poor girl, it's ok you have done what I was intending to.
R(struggling): k..ka..bi..rrr
K: die silently please, you were so irritating Riddhima, you thought it some action movie? Where the dutiful inspector is after a murderer for years just to send him behind the bars for his country's sake, won't you remove your pink glasses? I mean yaar you see everything dreamily. And I am the knight who fell for an orphan and he will do anything for her (laughing), you have a problem with your mental balance. now I'll kill this Ragini and arrest Vansh for committing yours and her murder, besides the doc and the nurse.
She started breathing heavily, I guess it's time to say bye.
K: you did great work by choosing far, see where you reach now? To your God, goodbye.
She closed her eyes and I turned toward Ragini.
K: vansh, you are already loose words, awww is it because of your wife's death? Because you killed her mistaken her to be still on my side and in love with me? you can cry later, in jail. Ragini dear, sorry I haven't given you my attention, now it's all yours.
I shot at the figure laying on the bed.
I turned to see Vansh looking at me with red eyes.
K: Kamaal hai, you love them both? Now you are under arrest Mr.Raisingania for committing 4 murders.
Anupriya came inside after receiving kabir's message.
Anu: wow kabir, finally my son win.
V(shocked): son?
Anu: of course, he is my real son, the new owner of the Vr empire.
You will go to jail, and we will slowly finish your family too, then just me and him will rule the mansion. challo beta, arrest him.
V: inspector, arrest these murderers now.
K(laughing): he had lost his mind, I will arrest you, only you.
Just then the police entered with Angrey.
Poli: surrender kabir
I took my gun pointing it at vansh.
K: Sir, he killed his wife and this girl, he Is a murderer.
Voice: who is dead, kabir?
I widened my eyes looking at Riddhima standing fit in front of me, then the blood?
R: don't overthink, it wasn't blood.you have persuaded me that it was my farz to leave Vansh's side, but what to do? It's hard to convince the heart, my instinct was nagging at me saying that Vansh is innocent. And I think you have no idea that the woman's instinct is stronger is no less than a sensor,I  vowed to save Ragini no matter what was the price, from her enemy, who turned out to be you, fraud.
FB starts
R's pov
We challenged each other, and he went out but I received a video of him.
I played it.
V: Riddhima, I know you don't trust me now, believe me, I wish if only I had another choice, another way, I wouldn't have hesitated, I can bear your hatred but not a scratch on you, today is the day I waited for, I and my enemy will come face to face and you'll bring them to me, if you have just 1% trust in me, believe my words, Ragini will be safe, whoever was the person who sent you, he harmed her before, and will try to reach her using you, someone inside our house is his partner & he will make the perfect circumstances for you to get out,  come to this address, everything will be in front of you.

I was tensed whom I trust more, vansh ya Kabir? With who I feel safe? Who I can trust blindly? The answer was always Vansh, I will take the risk of losing everything and trust him.
I called kabir asking for his help, and the picture became so clear as Anuprya allow me to go out, she is with kabir.

I was going out when sia came toward me looking around, I felt my body tense.
She shocked me to the core when she stood up on her feet.
R: Sia, you?
S: I know, but we don't have time, take this with you, you'll need it there, take care, and trust Bhai, he is really innocent.go rapidly.
I ran thinking how many shocks I will get On the same day.
Reaching with kabir to the place,I saw Vansh hiding there and I asked kabir to walk inside.
He went and I strolled closer to him.
R: what is this nataak now? What do you wanna prove?
V: shh listen you'll hear everything.
R: one more thing, you talked about a partner, she is your mom.
V: what rubbish is that?
R: great, the way how you are asking me to believe you and refuse to believe me is quite impressive!you said I will hear the truth, if there is a hidden truth, we will hear it both.
He spread the fake blood and I cut my stomach a bit to make the show more convincing.
V: what have you done? Why did you hurt yourself?
R: shh I am fine. now start.
FB ends
Vansh was looking at Anupriya with tears.
V: why mom? I loved you as my dearest mother, I haven't had the slightest doubt That you hate me, you were this greedy, why I couldn't understand it? Did you want to hurt me? Did you hurt Ragini? She is in that condition because of your lalaaj. Riddhima tried to make me understand, however, I turn my back to her.unlike you, she genuinely loved me.
A: really? Honestly, I can't see this genuine Pyaar, she loved my son and even married you for him.
V: your son is not a man, I don't think there is a real man who can ask his girlfriend to marry another man, overall I trust my Riddhima with blind eyes, my eyes, ears can betray me but not her.
I cried seeing her affection and love, thank you, God, to make me chose him.
A: anyway Ragini is dead now
V: she is not.
He lifts the sheets and found a pillow there.
Voice: she is here, with me, safe.
They look at the person terrified.she was Sia standing on her feet, pushing a wheelchair where Ragini was still unconscious.
A: you? How?
S: thanks to babhi, I started recovering, however, I wanted it to be my surprise for all of you, on Navratri day. I was pushing the wheelchair when I heard your plan to kill babhi.
I told bhai, yet we wanted to know why I was wondering who is among you is related to the 3 years back incident you, Chanchal Chachi or Aryan, whoever was going out today was the wither culprit.and believe me I was stunned beyond limits when I saw you leaving the mansion.
A: no please, I was a mother figure for you, give me a chance, for our relationship's sake.
V: take these killers out of my sight, the grave I dig it up was for the relationship I share with the traitor. now it's finished.
They took them and I looked at my husband with all the love I have for him.
R: vansh, please forgive me, unknowingly I hurt you, blamed you, for a while, I believed what I saw and heard, unlike you, you said you won't believe your eyes and ears when it comes to me. i don't deserve you, now I get it.
I started leaving and he pulled me toward him harshly.
V: you can't leave me like this, you have to rectify it, fight for our love's sake.
He held my hand putting it on his heart.
V: fight for this heart who beats only for you, love you and miss you, was your love with me this weak that you have already given up?
R: my heartbeats are connected to yours, my breaths are yours, Your love dominated every cell of my body, I can't leave without you.
I cried and he took me closer to his heart caressing my back to calm me down.
V: now we are truly Mr. and Mrs. Raisingania, we won the biggest game, the trust game.
S: I am happy for you both, after all this obstacles, you deserve a happy ending.
R: not ending dear,it's just the beginning of our love story.
S: but babhi you said you'll chose farz.
R:oh being his wife I have duties, to support him & to believe in his honesty, it is my real Farz.
S: you both are so lucky to have each other.
She came toward us and we shared a hug the trio of us.

The end

😹😹😹 look what happens when you give me so freedom to write whatever I want, thank God I did not extend it more.Cuties I hope you all like it 💓💓💓