The Mastermind 3

Hello guys, Thank you for your sweet comments, I love you.

A: What are you saying ?? Riddhima you did this? How?

V: Off Anupriya, sorry I can't call you mom anyway, The cheater was always you, I got to know that Riddhima was betrayed. I was thinking of punishing the one who betrayed my wife but then I got to know you betrayed me too, you insulted the love of a son toward his mother.

A: I didn't beta, it was a trap for me by your wife and her lover.

V(shouted): I'VE HEARD AND SEEN ENOUGH, DON'T UTTER ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HER CHARACTER.(paused to calm himself down)now for sure I don't have evidence against you, however, I will make your life hell in my real cage, my own prison where you'll confess everything and then I will send you where you wanted to see me.

Signaling to his men, With Angrey's lead, they took them to the place I've prepared for them.

I could have watched Anupriya at home, but I did not want to alert Kabir.

Riddhima is still confused, I know, She does not understand what is happening here.

I drove the car back to the mansion while she was waiting to hear the story from me.

We entered and I saw the frown on all of them.

V: So how did you find my acting skills?Awesome right?

D: Acting? someone tell me what's going on here in this house? (Her famous line.lol),Riddhima you tell me.

R: Dadi, I myself confused, I just knew one thing that he was acting like throwing me out, no more than that. And he gave me the gun to defend myself if it's needed.

D: Gun? Oh my god, Vansh, Stop this suspense game, Tell us.

S: Vansh Bhai got to know that Mom was betraying us.

R: Sia, You know this too?

S: Of course, Because I was the one who informed him in the first place.

R(shocked): You!

S's pov

Fb starts

I entered mom's room as I brought her a gift, I wanted to keep it there for her, she will feel so happy when she sees it, this Is the least I can do for her, she gave us a mother's love otherwise we would have always felt orphans. I saw her coming and I moved the wheelchair to the balcony at an angle which is hidden from her, Waiting for her to come out of the room, I got tired and I was about to come out. Then I heard her conversation with Kabir.

She is a killer And Kabir? who is Kabir? I have to inform Bhai. But I will be caught if I move.

Having no choice, I decided to message Angrey to help me.

Ang: They are calling you downstairs.

She went out and I sigh in relief, I got saved.

I ran into Bhai's room.

S: Bhai, where Babhi?
V: you look disturbed, your babhi are in the washroom.you have something to say?
S: look Bhai, I heard mom talking on the phone, She is helping some Kabir, However, I don't get their connection. They are planning to kill babhi after separating you from her.

V: I can't believe it, she was helping him.No wonder how he could intrude into our house, He needed support from inside the house, I misunderstand her to be Riddhima's deed. I was wrong. Go, Sia, & don't tell this to anyone, or else they will be alarmed.

He sat there sad at mom's betrayal and I left.

Fb ends

V: Exactly, it was a very big question, who was she to him? why was she helping him?

But I gave her the scene she wanted, I yelled at Riddhima (turning his face toward her), You remember?

V's pov

Fb starts

Riddhima came out from the washroom drying her hair and I looked at her with fury.
V: I told you I got to know about the traitor who faked her love toward me, everything was a lie.

she started sobbing, she must have mistaken my words, I was about to tell her the truth, just then I spotted Anupriya standing near my door.
R: it was not fake.
V(shouted): IT WAS, I WAS PLAYED BY HER, SHE IS FRAUD, ONLY FRAUD.
HER BETRAYAL IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR, WHY?
R: I am sorry Vansh, I did not intend to do so, please don't leave me.
Pulling her harshly toward him and whispering in her ear, "I know who is the culprit, Just act with me? I kept a gun in the drawer, Take it when I throw you out, for your own safety"

 she gasped in shock.
V: who said I will leave you after what you did.

She cried scared of what might happen to me, however instead of worrying about me, it's her life that can be in danger. I will protect her no matter what were the conditions.

Looking toward the door I found Anupriya was not there anymore.

V: Riddhima, listen, you have to do as I say, Don't worry, I am with you. Kabir will try to harm you, do you trust me?

R: More than myself.

V: Then keep it this way, He will not be able to do it. Now let's give them the scene they wanted.

R: They?

V: just follow my plan, sweetheart.

I pulled her harshly to the hall and shouted at her.

Fb ends

THE END OF PART 3