Cunning wifey

Hi guys ,thank you for your lovely comments and votes..sorry for the errors ..i love you !

we saw jealous VRS ,Now it's Mrs RVR's turn ..

Riansh in this small os are happy toguether..they don't have problems between them..

R's pov

I was preparing sweets for my husband as he liked it a lot..when the bell rang ..

I opened the door smiling ..then seeing who was the person behind it..my smile was gone !

vansh's pa Ragini ..usually he doesn't like female species around him..but due to Angre and ishaani's honeymoon ..Angre nominate this naagin for him ..Yes you are right guys ..I hate her..

she smiled at me fakely and i reciprocated it..

Rag:where's sir? i have to give him this file..

R:give it to me ..i will take it to him ..

Rag:No i have to go by myself..mmm to make sure he signs the contract..

This naagin !! just making excuses to be around him ..

R:Ok then..come inside..

dadi :riiiiidhiiiimaa !!

R:ha dadi ..

dadi:come fast beta !!

I transefered my eyes between dadi's direction and this ragini then started going toward dadi's room..while she passed me cunning smile !

dadi:beta ,you need to order these stuffs for tomorrow's pooja..

I was looking toward the door: ha dadi..i will ;

dadi:what you look tensed??

R(hugging her):no my sweet dadi..gotta go ..by

I started looking for this Ragini ..

vansh is working ..she must be with him now..

I entered the room only to find ragini leaning toward Vansh while he looked uncomfortable..

V:Ms ragini ..could you move back a bit ??

So polite request Mr..she doesn't understand this way..

Going toward them ,i pushed her enough to fall pretending showing vansh something in the phone..her face is worth-watching !

R(sitting in his lap giving him a big shock):vansh see what happened here ..look at these news..

And you (pointed toward ragini )you may go now..i will walk with you till the door..

V's pov

I am stunned,i mean it's not that we aren't making love..but she was never that expressive and bold..God knows what got in her??..i followed her angry gaze to find it on " My temporary PA"

they went out ..riddhima was gone for 15 mins..after that i heard her scream loudly...I ran toward her voice worried..where i found my Pa holding jug where riddhima's leg is burnt..

V:WTF HAVE YOU DONE??? HOW DARE YOU?

RAG:sir i did..

V:SHUT UP & GET OUT YOU ARE FIRED..

trembling with fear,she vanished from my sight..

The doc came applying the ointement..he gave her instructions in order to prevent the infection.

R's pov

I was determined to throw this naagin out..I walked with her to the kitchen intentionally asking her to hold the jug for me..and then throwing it at myself..and that did the trick..i don't feel sorry for her..she wasn't a good person anyway..I smircked seing her getting kicked out..This is the price of her cheap moves around my hubby !

V's pov

I went back to work after making sure that my wife is asleep..

i called someone..

V:Hi ..sorry for the incident! 

Rag:it's ok sir..i understand !!

V:from now on you will not work for me as i can't see my sweetheart upset..you will for my friend Ajay..and yes ..stop throwing yourself on people..it's not good for your image..Ok

 I hang up .

Well i knew what occured there..my cunning smart wife didn't find it appropriate to tell me to throw her out ..so she create a big drama which was ruined when i saw her smirck..

I checked cctv cam and i got what happened right there..

My jealous possessive wife punished my pa for her deeds..I don't mind actually..I was bearing her just because angre choosed her..good that she left now..

Now i will have my innocent shy wife back again ..

The end