Revenge game

Hello my friends here is the new one..starts from the day riddhima was performing puja around the three .

V's pov
My lovely wife wrote beautiful shayaari ..ishaani informed me about it !
Hah ! She said she removed it !!..so i asked her to recite it..why don't she has some kind of intelligence??..
It's ok just 24 hours and everything will be exposed..
R's pov
Vansh didn't doubt it ..thank god !
I was roaming around the three telling kabir what i figured out by staying there..when i heard his voice.
R:kabir..i searched everywhere but i couldn't find any clue about their death !
K:impossible ..it must be something against him ..he was the last one who saw them ..
V:whom i saw??
R:v..va..vansh !..kaise ??
V:come on ! Your words ..your shaayari besides this (pointing toward something small in the three)
For a moment i couldn't know what was that ..then i exclaimed :Camera???
V:since i doubt my shadow ..every corner has a hidden cam .you must have known better than digging behind my back..now that you both are caught red-handed ..before i loose my temper and do something i'll regret ..spit out the truth !..Riddhima you invited your lover into your husband's house ???
K(angry): shut up ..we don't share that kind of relationship..i am her brother !
V:broo??..but how you are orphan right??
(I made kabir her brother 😁😁😁 i don't know next os what i will make him..crazy hai na??)

K: yes i am ..we both grew up in the orphanage toguether ..we were seperated as i was adopted by a family ..i never lost contact with my sis..yet i was searching our real mom dad..
R: and then few months ago we found them ..shekhar bedi and sanjana bedi are our parents ...but when we reach there they were breathing their last and died..before their deaths we asked them who did this ..they mumbled your name..we came here for justice !
V:I must clap for your intelligence..based on your imagination scenario you bloody came here to take the f...cking revenge on me ??
Then be my guest ..there were many theories for exemple "vansh raisingania tried to help us but failed"...or "vansh raisingania is in danger help him"..or "whoever who did this, is targeting vansh raisingania" !!..now what's your opinion about your own lack of sense haa??
Riddhima and kabir looked at eachother shocked ..they had never thought it that method..they declared him culprit !..how idiotic they were !
R:he is right ..i even tried my best but nothing proved him guilty..
K:tell us the truth you know what happened right??
V:i knew your parents but i wasn't there the day of accident..they made a will for the property 50-50 ..i was searching for their kids ..i didn't know that you are riddhima bedi and you kabir bedi..our fathers were friends since the childhood..after the death of my parents ..your mom,dad never let me,sia and ishaani feel like orphans..i am indebted to them with my life..
R:they raised you up leaving us in the orphanage !
V:they searched for you everywhere..your aunt did that..she kidnapped you both and left you in the orphanage..when she got arrested ,she told them that she killed both of you..they were shattered ..then one day while dying she confessed the truth..that day your dad made the will and gave it to me ..i was searching for riddhima bedi not knowing that she is my wife who wanted to take revenge on me for a crime i hadn't committed..
Thank you sweetheart!
I left them behind me..
R's pov
I got the shock of my life today..no one between us had the smallest doubt that he didn't kill our parents..we made the theory and believed in it..
K: we are really fools..we declared him a killer just by hearing his name ..God ! I am embarassement for the police's reputation !
R:bhai ( 🤭) ..we hurted his feelings !
K:let's go and apologize..
R:bhai you don't know vansh..he can't take deception !
K:you are now the manual of Vansh raisingania !
R:he is your Bil ..
K:sister you are scaring me ..you changed your coulours rapidely ..
R:shut up ..i was feeling something for him but i couldn't let myself closer to my parents 's murderer ..little did i know that he was innocent !..wait i will try to speak with him..
I went to our room standing nervous .
V:come in riddhima !
R:how did you know??
V:you were tapping your fingers on the door !
R(realizing): sorry ...i came here to apologize for our rude behaviour..i know you can't take betrayal ..
V:yes right..who betrays you once can betray you many times..
R(hurt):you know it's not like that
V:it's not like what???..coudn't you just ask me for once???just once !..we wouldn't be like this !..you like cheating people right !
R(started crying):it's not ..
V:cut the crap riddhima i will never forgive you for this betrayal..you are traitor..this papers are yours and his wealth..take this ..i am going now..
He walked away and i collaposed on the floor crying i felt a hand on my shoulder..he was kabir ..
R:kabir he said he won't forgive me ever for my deeds..he gave me this i don't want money ..take it kabir because of this money my relationship is ruined..i don't want it !
Vansh came back at night just to see a tiny figure sleeping on the floor ..
V's pov
I moved near her..it's clear that she was crying for many hours..
V:riddhima ??..get up !
R(Opening her red eyes):vansh?? You came !..i am sorry i am so sorry..i am guilty ..
V:how did you feel??
R:about??
V:when someone accuses you ??
How was it??
Was it a good feeling??
R:matlab you said that just..
V(interrupting):to make you feel my pain ..
R(hugged him):don't divorce me !
V:who said i planned to do it??
R:thank you ! I am glad you forgave me.

K:what about me ??
V:come man ..they shared a hug ..
Three years later
Sia and kabir got married..
K:i told you not to lift the bags why don't you listen ??
S:it's not that heavy..you are being overprotective ..
R:sia they are both the same..during my pregnancy your dear brother was a really pain in the..
V(interrupting ):riddhima ..our riansh is here ..
R:whatever ! You got the point sia!
Riansh:sia aunt ..is there a baby(touching her belly)??
S:yes dear
Riansh:were you hungry aunt?
They frowned ..
S(confused):why baby??
Riansh:you ate the baby..
They froze for a moment ..then everyone laughed at her words..
V:oh my god my baby took after her mom and uncle's smartness ..
Sia giggled again with her brother ..which make the bro-sis glare at them .

The end