Past's return 6

Hello, So guys sorry for the previous mistake, I felt angry because all my efforts were wasted. I love you, Enjoy it!

R:v..va..vansh
V:y...ye..yes
I glared at him, he is mimicking me. he snatched the phone from my hand what the hell?
V: dear Ajay, sorry for how I talked to you yesterday.
Aj: totally fine year, I am happy that you realized your mistake, now mend it.and I'll more happy if you give us good news soon.
R: shut up Ajay, in your dreams.
V: don't worry, we will fulfill your wish.
I widened my eyes at his shameless statement.
Aj: best of luck.
I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment, this idiot, why did he say that?
He hangs up the phone and leaned toward my ears.
V: you look breathtaking in your shy shade.
I pinched him in his arms.
R: shut up, you became so shameless, I still remember the old one, oh my god, he was so attractive.
He glared at me.
V: I am still the same one, just with extra emotions.sweetheart,won't you forgive me?
I stood silent, I want to see to which extent he will go to pacify me, to win me.
V: then ok, I have something for you.
R: I don't want gifts, it scares me. I still remember when you got a gift for me it was a sign of "you are exposed, you cheater"
V's pov
I was feeling guilty but the way she said the last part dramatically made me feel laughing, was I this scary?
V: I am so sorry, I harsh on you.
R: just harsh? Maha harsh, super harsh, very very harsh.
V: oh my guilt is decreased now.
I chuckled because of his mocking tone.
R: ok ok show me the gift.
He walked away and came back with papers in his hands.
V: I found your mom, Anapurna Oberoi, she lost you during your childhood. I was searching for your family because after you left me I felt so guilty for insulting you. I investigated and found her. We will go to see her after this trip.
Tears were flowing and I started crying hearing I have a mother too, I thought I will remain like an orphan always. He did this for me.
R(crying): thank you for everything, you love me this much?
V: more than this, I was horrible without you, I love you.
R: this is the best proposal than what I've ever dreamed about. I love you too.
V: thank God you forgave me.
He hugged me happily. and I looked at my mom's photo.
R: she is so beautiful, I want to meet her.
V: we will meet her, and you took after her.you look like her, same to same.
I smiled hugging my mom's photo.
R(to the photo): mom, I was craving to have a mom who can protect me, scold me, and care about me.
V: she will give you everything now, you are no more an orphan. You have the family you deserve.
R: you gift me a very special gift, and I have to give you one as well.
V(confused): what?
R: me,I gave you myself.
V: sweetheart,
(Damn it I wrote it but it was deleted accidentally)
Please bear with this I know it's not clear and I am so sorry

He traveled his node from my ear to my neck sending hot sensations through my body.

V(whispered): sweetheart, What really matters forme is your heart to be mine, not your body. We will do it when you feel comfortable.

R(sexy voice):I want you.

I heard him cursing then he carried me to the bed, Hovering upon me. Both our eyes held desire, after being separated for all this time.

V: You will regret seducing me by that voice because now I am not going to stop myself.

Gathering some confidence, I smiled and pulled him closer seductively.

R: Who I asked you to? DOn't stop.

V: Jaan,I love you so much, and I am dying to make love to you, However, if you feel uncomfortable stop me, I can't see you harmed because of me.

R(kissing his lips): such a gentleman, I missed you so much, I can't wait to be yours completely.

Her words freed the beast inside him, And he started giving her love bites all over her body while she became a moaning mess, enjoying his full attention on her. He sucked on every trace he left on his body, While she was craving for more. Till he has enough foreplay and consummated their marriage, during That night two souls became one, promising each other to cherish and love each other eternally.

A few months after

Ishaani and Angrey have a cute little son Ishaan, They love him very much especially Angrey. He is happy with the baby boy. Ishaani started to act civil with Riddhima, No more taunting or insulting her, She got used to her. Because she knows her Bhai how much he loves her.

V's pov

I walked inside my room in the evening only to find my upset Wife having tears in her eyes,I know the reason, The same topic!

She is so attached to Ishaan And wanted us to have our own child still we couldn't have one yet. The doc said she has some health issues, and need time to be treated. I don't mind it but she gets sad whenever someone talks about good news. Dadi and Anapurna mom don't know about it, so they always try to tease her about the subject. However, she got hurt.

To cheer her up,I decided to distract her mind.

V: Jaan,I missed you so much,I couldn't even work that's why I came back home, I guess I will be bankrupt soon because of you.

She smiled at me, understanding my intentions.

V: Sweetheart please, don't sit like this, I will tell them ok, that topic won't be mentioned ever again.

R: No, They don't know that I can't give birth to a child, don't tell them.

V: This is not true, The doc said you need time, and you'll recover, where is the issue here? Because I see none!for my sake, stop suffering!

she hugged me and I reciprocated caressing her hair softly.

R: I feel sad ...

Just then we heard Ishaan crying and she ran to him immediately lifting him up, She rocked him and I was admiring her love toward the babies.

R(baby voice): where is mommy? My baby is upset because he missed mommy right?

Ishaani entered the room with the milk and she was not surprised to see us, Riddhima always searches for chances to hold him.

I: Sorry Bhai,babhi.I went to prepare the milk for him.

R: You should have asked me, I would have loved to do it for this adorable little boy here.

I(smiled): Thanks.

R: May I feed him?

I: Yeah, Sure.

She started feeding him happily as if she won a difficult task,I am sure she will be a great mom.

A few days later

R: my cute baby, I am so happy today that I will take care of you. We will have fun together and I will sing to you.

V(pouting): Not fair, you forgot me seeing Ishaan. I feel jealous. I feel like you love him more.

R: Ooh don't feel like that, because I really love him more.

She giggled and to my surprise, Ishaan laughed too as if understanding what she said. I chuckled. And my phone rang.

V: Hello?

**************

V: Whaaaat!

The end of part 6

Do tell me what you suggest, and whatever you want. Thank you and I love You.