Fire of Revenge 3

Author's pov

Other room

The machines signaled that the heartrate started getting lower, and the nurse panicked. The family who just reached there hurried to the room. 

All: SIA??

ANOTHER PLACE

Ah: Thank you for bailing me out, Kabir! 

K: Riddhima ruined our plan, she must suffer. 

Ah: She will, Because now I am back, I will teach her a lesson for sending me to jail.

K: I lovveeee it, your passion to get rid of her reminds me of mine, Because I have the same feeling toward Vansh.(smirked) Now, let's start with Riddhima! 

VR mansion

Everyone was tensed in front of Sia's room as the doctor was checking her, He came out with a smile on his face. 

D: The patient is finally awake, still weak but it's normal after being in a coma for a long period. I request you all to be alert of any stress which can make her health deteriorate. 

They hurried inside her room to see her, she managed to look in their direction and got tears in her eyes to see her family. 

V(moist eyes): Siaa ! you are fine finally !! 

S: B..Hai ! Babhi? 

V: Why are you mentioning her name? I know her truth don't worry, i know that she trapped me in a murder case along with Kabir.

S: Nahi, Bhai, SHe is innocent! Anupriya and Kabir fooled Babhi, on the day, Anupriya attacked me, Babhi left to save Ragini so that she can save you. (shocked) what happened after that? Don't tell me you thought that you take a wrong decision based on your doubt.
To describe his feelings as "shock" would be an understatement, he could neither talk further nor think..his mind was blocked by  Sia's words which he wished she was lying or else he will not consider himself a human being anymore.

V(in disbelief): Sia! This is not true, right? It can't be !! 

D(disgusted): My doubt was right! Riddhima was always innocent yet you played with her a cheap game. I feel shame to even call you my grandson anymore.

S(shifting her gaze between them): WHat Bhai did? somebody tell me. 

D: shh Sia, Calm down, No need to stress yourself with cheap stories of cheap people. 

S(adamantly): I want to see Babhi and apologize to her now, call her, Bhai. 

He was frozen in his spot recalling everything since the fall off the cliff till He snatched her identity, and humiliated her in front of the whole world.

S: Bhai, why are you still here??? Call her. 

M: He doesn't have the courage to look at her face, now, that he knows how much he wronged her, tortured her, and broke her heart. 

S: Who are you? and Bhai, why aren't you answering him back? He is lying to me, right? My Vansh Bhai can't do such a wrong act. 

M(to Vansh): She is asking you with full confidence, Doesn't her trust remind you of someone? The girl whom you made her dream about a future with her then snatched her existence and chucked her out of the house? 

S: Where's Riddhima Babhi? I want to see her Nowwww !!

Vansh wasn't with them, All he could think about is her eyes which screamed at him her innocence in the past but still, he didn't believe her. How she was shattered and despite that fact, she was willing to forgive him for planning the attacks on her. How she almost threw herself off the cliff just to prove to him how much she loves him.