Is it you, Vansh?

Guys, Find a psychiatrist for me, I guess I am crazy now. And the reason is Riansh and the writer. I don't know why I got this crazy idea.

R's pov

I freed successfully Ragini, Thank god, Kabir took her, She will be safe with him.

I returned home to witness an angry Vansh pacing around. He saw me and pulled me with my arm angrily out of the house.

V: What have you done? you stupid girl, where is Ragini?

R: As if you'll ask and I will tell you?

V: You are playing with fire, You have no idea how huge your mistake was!

R: I don't know about mine, But I am sure yours is awful.

V: Now I dig up this grave, it shouldn't stay empty right?

I shivered, Does he mean he will kill me instead of Ragini?

V: Your fear shows that you understood me.

He started coming toward me and I walked back till I fell in the grave, he leaned till his mouth touch my ear.

V: You didn't think of this possibility that maybe it's not for Ragini but you? Stop interfering in my matters, or else this will be your permanent place.

R: I won't get scared of you, do as you wish. Nothing will stop me.

He got a call.

V: Hello, You found her place? Great ok I am coming.

He walked away leaving me behind.

What? he found her this fast, How?

My phone rang and it was Kabir.

R: Kabir, where is Ragini?

K: he took her

R: Who

K:*******

R:WHAAAAATTTT

K:***********

(private conversation)

I hang up the phone appalled and dismayed at what he said. It can't be the truth.

The evening

He came back, And I looked at him with doubt, what is it about? Wait, he always says he will do anything for his family? What does he mean by that?

V: I think your Kabir passed you the news, Ragini is in my custody now. Your over smartness could have taken her life.

R: What? You are the one who is dangerous for her life.

V: Yeah, I am. I want to ask you one thing on this occasion. Have you ever asked me what really happened before declaring me as "a killer"? Our relationship is broken now, I was about to spell out the truth in front of you. Yet You misunderstood me and handed Ragini to her enemy, He was about to kill her because of your stupidity.

R: What do you mean Kabir is her enemy?

V(laughs): Glad, we passed the part of (putting his hand on his mouth acting like shock) "Vansh, how did you know?"

R: Just answer the damn question.

V: Fine, Kabir wanted to blame me for her death, He even blackmailed me with a video. However

R: It wasn't you, Right? The night when she got shot, Someone else was here instead of you.

V(in horror): no you are wrong, I was here.