Fire of Revenge (Last)

Author's pov

Riddhima looked at Vansh's pic missing him badly, Yes, It was hard to get back to normal together, it took them more than 6 months to start over again,  but He was patient. She heard cries near her and she held the tiny figure. 

R: aweee my princess woke up? She is hungry hai na? Your milk is here (the baby giggled and Riddhima kissed her chubby cheeks) Aweee my cutie !! (The baby clapped happily) 

You are happy, baby !! love youuu (kissing her again) 

V: wow, so many kisses for Tania, but none for me. (pouted childishly) No fair !! 

R: shh, don't say that in front of the baby, Also I love only my Tania. 

V: But Tania loves her uncle more than her aunt, Hai Tanu? 

The baby giggled making Riddhima pout mouthing not fair. 

R: Tania baby, I am here with you the whole day, He came late but steal all the attention. You ever prefer me over your Mumma but now going on his side; I am going leaving you both(he put his finger on her lips)

V: don't say it even jokingly, Riddhima, I can't take it. The pain of losing you again will surely kill me. 

R(side hugging him): Why you became so serious? you know that I am just joking, After all the obstacles, the pain, and the poison, We are now together, our enemies are dead. 

V: This is the only good thing that happened in our past. I still remember that day.

Fb starts

Riddhima was laying in the hospital with Vansh holding her hand waiting for her to wake up. The doctor said that she fainted due to the shock, What she has been through, No one could handle it even himself. He is not strong like her, Since the moment Sia told him that he was wrong, He is feeling so helpless.

V(to her): I can't see you like this Riddhima, You are my strong Riddhima, who always fights. I can't tell you how proud I am of you because you sought revenge for our child. At first, I was angry when I was still blinded by the misconceptions, but when the truth was revealed, I feel that what you did wasn't enough. Wake up !! Punish me, Hurt me, or kill me !! I will accept everything for you. I love you so much. 

He kissed her forehead with affection hoping that they rebuilt the broken pieces of their relationship. He received a call and went outside to answer, Riddhima opened her eyes. 

R: I have wronged Vansh too, Although they were cruel to me, I wasn't about to go this far if I didn't think that he killed my baby. I guess it was destined to be separated as we didn't trust each other. Neither me nor him, Kaisa Pyaar hai yeh? How could we claim that we loved each other? Our revenge turned us into blind people!! 

from the door: but we are alike, no matter how we are, Bad or good, we are same to same. 

R: Now, everything reached its end, Police will come at any time to arrest me for my crime!!

V: which crime? 

R: Kabir and Ahaana. 

V: Nobody will come for you, Because nobody will know that they are dead. (with hatred) They deserved it and I won't let you be punished for it. I had arranged everything.(he kneeled in front of her) Punish me anything, just don't go. 

R: Vansh, we both made mistakes, we reached the point where we both hated each other? How will we accept that we love each other again and move on? This wall will be always between us, that we were enemies one day and stoop so low.