RIANSH OR RIHAAN

R's pov

it was so weird, I feel as if Kabir and Mummyji already teamed up. Is it my illusion?

Wait, Come on, Riddhima, Think, I entered Vr Mansion, To gather proofs against Vansh, About Ragini's murder, Who told me she is dead? Mummyji said that, And Kabir was sure too that she is dead. Then, She planned to burn the painting of Vansh's mom and accused me. She said she did it for his sake, Ok. Hence, When I searched about her son, she almost killed Vansh with the poison, The intruder who ran with the box, Kabir's entry within Vansh's absence. All of these events can not be a mere coincidence. It's their plan, and I supported them stupidly.

I have to gather proof against them.

Author's pov

She moved near the pool searching and found notes.

R: So this is their truth, but why? (cupping her mouth in shock) To give Vansh's rights to Kabir. (angrily) Never, Not when I am still breathing.

K(clapping): Bravo, & sorry you'll have to stop breathing.

She moved back to run but Anupriya came from behind and caught her.

An: I totally agree, Kabir, Finish her, I was waiting for this moment since the first time I saw her.

K(holding her face): The curiosity killed the cat because he wanted to know if it really had 9 lives, What do you think mom?

An: I think this cat should know too that she has only one life which she 

K(completed): wasted..(he pushed her in the pool and they went leaving her drowning).

Riddhima was struggling to breathe but at least she surrendered waiting for her death.

The watchman's eyes were out of sockets looking at the man in front of him. He couldn't do anything except letting him enter.

While The man heard a cry and ran to the voice direction and realizing what is happening he jumps into the pool and takes her out. He tried to wake her up but she was still not breathing, Having no choice he gave her CPR breaths. And she coughed.

She opened her eyes and got shocked.

R(with tears): Vansh!

V: Are you ok?

Riddhima cried and everybody ran to her but got shocked to see him there, fit and fine.

D: Vansh? 

V: dadi

He took her in his arms while she sobbed.

V: I am here dadi.

Kabir's eyes were out of sockets while Anupriya was unable to make a reaction.

I: Bhai

He embraced her.

V: Ishaani, Don't cry, Your brother is home now.

Ang: Boss, I am very happy to see you fine.

V: Angrey, I am sure you are, after all, you are my most trusted friend.

V(looking at Anupriya): What happened, mom? You are unhappy to see me?

An(fakely): Nahi beta (crying) you don't know how much we suffered when we got to know about your death.

she came and hugged him.