Us together

Hello guys, thank you very much for the support you gave me, and I love you.

Author's pov
A man was looking at a photo with pure rage.
Man: where Are you? Do you think you're going to hide forever? I will find you, Riddhima. I swear!
Another man knocked on the door.
Man: come in
Man2: boss, you mustn't sign the deal with the Oberoi, or else it will affect your reputation, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania's, you are well known for your clarity, moreover, you don't like to be involved in suspicious businesses.
V: then it's better to keep it that way, I trust you, if you say we shouldn't have a job with them, then we won't, good job, Angrey.
An: thank you, boss.
V: still no traces of her?
An: no boss, as if she doesn't exist.
V: damn, just keep digging up.
R's pov
My dad is keeping me away from India for 10 years, we left it when I was small because of dad's business since then, he is forbidding us from even mention it. I want to see my country, I've always heard about it, see it on the tv, but I want to see it in the reality too.
By the way, I am riddhima Malhotra the daughter of Raj and Sakshi Malhotra, both my parents are cool and I love them.but their behavior toward India's topic is so silly.
I have just graduated and I want to find a job away from my dad's business, I hate to use my identity, so I am intending to go and search on my own in my original country.wait for me, dear India, I am coming.
But first, I have a plan to convince dad.
I arrived at my house and dad-mom were having dinner.
Ri: cheaters, you are eating without me my favourite dish. (wiping my fake tears)
R(with his mouth full): I was telling your mom since the beginning to wait for you, but she never listens.
S: first empty your mouth and then you can lie peacefully.
Ri: enough of drama,let's eat, oh my pizza how much I love you.
I like food especially fast food,I am so fond of it.
Ri: dad, mom,I found a job.
Ra:you don't have to, you have malhotra's company, you can come and work there.
Ri: dad, please you had taught me to be strong and independant,don't try to spoilt it all now.
S:Raj, listen to her and give her a chance.
Ra:fine, where did you find it?
Ri: sejal's company
Ra: but Sejal is your friend.
Ri: she won't accept me for our friendship's sake.
Ra: but we are in London and she has her company in Paris.
Ri: as if I was never travelling before, dad, seriously stop it, you can't cage me like that as if I am some criminal who needs to be imprisoned.
Ra(sad): you are not, that's why I am doing this.
Ri: are you sad because of my work? Then it's ok, I don't want it, I will call her to reject the offer.
Mom blinked at dad and he nodded at her.
Ra: no you were correct, princess.I have a full faith in you, who can harm you anyway.
Ri: yaaaaayyy dad you are the best, love you, so many kisses.
S(fake sadness): all this love and kisses just for him, and me?
Ri: oh my jealous mom, I love you, I will go to prepare my luggage, by.

2 days later
I was bidding farewell to my parents as I was going, noticing that they were gone, I came back and went to a friend's house till the plane time.
India
I reached finally here, I feel so emotional looking at the people, although the fact that I stayed in London for 10 years, I didn't get used to their life.
My phone rang and he was dad.
I answered it
Ra: princess, you reached there.
Ri: yeah dad,don't worry.
Just then 2 men were fighting loudly.
Ra:indians?

Shit shit , I forgot, luckily A stupid idea came to my mind.
I distanced the phone away and changed my voice as another girl.
Gir: salut mademoiselle,comment peux-je vous aider? "Hello miss, how may I help you"
I answered by my voice.
Ri:dad, wait.(pretending to talk with the girl) pouvez-vous s'il Vous plait Donner moi l'Adresse exacte de cette enterprise? "Can you give me the exact address of this company"
Ra: my child, I guess you are busy, God bless you.
He ended up the call and I sigh.
R: Off thank God he doesn't know french or else he would have caught my lie.now what to do, it's night, and I don't have a place where I can stay.what to do now?
Man: you shouldn't have lied to your dad, my child. look at your surroundings, Anything can happen to you.