The Mastermind 2

Hello guys, Thank you as always for showering your love on me & I love you.

Today is Eid, That's why I am late, Sorry.

V's pov

Everyone was gathered hearing the voices.

Dadi: Vansh, What are you doing? Kicking your wife out of the house, what has she done to deserve that?

V: Dadi, I will show you later her crime, Now I want her out and this is my final decision, Please don't argue with me over this.

I: Serves her right, I am glad you understand it now. I will discard her out myself.

V: No one will do this but me. She has done all that with me, it's my duty now to do this with her.

I:I agree,It will be worth watching to see this scene.

S: Ishaani, You're right.

All looked at Sia shocked by her statement,she was always her best friend.

S:I got to know her truth too.Bhai do the honor!

I was so hurt, her expressions made me more disgusted how did I love her before? 

At all events, she will be out of my life soon, no need to hesitate.

I held her arm tightly and walked toward the door and pushed her.

V: Now your work here is over.

R's pov

I walked without words, thinking about his words. I am not stunned anymore because I have always known his reaction toward the betrayal.

I felt someone close my mouth, Trying to kidnap me however I bite it  And turn over to be face to face with the one who tried to kidnap me, He was Kabir and Anupriya.

K's pov 

She seemed to be lost minded and I tried to shut her mouth however she bit my hand and turned to me, I was dumbfounded. Not because of her sudden self-defense, but due to what she was holding in her hand.A gun?

K: Riddhima 

R(smiled): Yes, Kabir & Anupriya.Did you think you can have your chance of killing me, just because my husband left me?

K: Not shocked to see  mom with me, How?

R: Come on, Kabir! skip this part, please.

A: You think you are going to defeat us both? (taunting) Alone? Kabir, I am so scared Of her big team.

They laughed together, nevertheless, the smile had never left my face.

A(frowning): You really think that? 

R: Not at all, I am not alone here.

K: Cut the crap, I don't want to hear it, Mom let's finish her.

We pointed the guns at each other's heads.

R: Let's see who will survive today,dokebaaz.I came before to tell you I love Vansh, and I gave you the ring you gifted me. I thought you understood, However After leaving you, I came back to apologize to you again, I felt bad for breaking your heart, But I witnessed the real Kabir vowing to break my Ishq's story.

Kabir looked at her face perplexed.

K: But how did you know I am intending to do something with you?

R: Actually, I heard the madness in your voice, It was expected from you to expose me. But the question was "what will you do with me for my so-called Dhoka?", How did I cheat on a cheater? I don't get it. Over and above there were some answers either you want him to kill me or to get rid of me. As I am his shield now, You'll not win as long as I am there.

A: So what? I will make sure I complete this mission now, He trusted me with closed eyes. If I say the sun is Blue, He has full faith in his mother. Let's end her here, she is blabbering causing my headache.

Putting the gun on Anupriya's forehead.

R: I warn you, I will blow her head, I won't miss the shot from here, God promise 

K: I will blow yours as well.

Voice: There's no chance for you, I will blow yours too. Look inspector, Many heads will be blown if you dared to shoot my wife. (signaling toward his men) Do take the risk if you don't believe me.

A: no way, Vansh, She is trying to trap me, That's why you called me here Riddhima? With your lover?

V: Bilkul mom, she is doing this, But may I ask how did you know he is her lover?As much as what I remembered I have never said that.

A: I followed her and spotted her with this lover of hers, good that you come, I was about to call you.

I giggled loudly with him.

V: Mom, The same way you followed her, I followed you along with your dearest son Kabir. In other words, This was my aim to catch you both together red-handed. I am this game's Mastermind.

The End of part 2

Happy eid dears, I hope you all stay happy and blessed always. I love you.