Arranged marriage 3

Hello guys ..

R's pov

The morning 
I woke up early ..I have to prepare something sweet as per the rituals .dadi told me vansh like mithi bhat so i am going to prepare it and for Rihaan i am going to make kheer ..
I was so indulged in preparing the food .. everything is perfect now..
Vansh,rihaan,aryan and dadi sat there waiting for me ..I served them ..and i brought the kheer and started feeding Rihaan .
Ar:wow babhi it's tatsy
R(smile):thanks aryan
Da:yes it's so good .
R:so sweet of you dadi
Da:vansh where's riddhima's gift??
V:vo i am sorry ..i will bring it in the evening
R:it's totally ok ..
I was feeding rihaan happily ..i wanted to feel motherhood how is it?..it's beautiful feeling ..my heart is exploding from joy ..suddenly Rihaan started breathing difficultly ..
R:rihaan what happened ??
He started struggling and fell unconscious
R:RIHAAAANN
All ran to him trying to wake him up ..the symptoms shows some kind of allergy ..
R:vansh he has some allergy right??
V:almond ..oh my god he ate it ..
You put it in the sweets ..how careless !
He was right .it's my fault i should have asked him ..but then his next words hurted me badly..
V:that's why you never had kid of your own
Dadi:VANSHHH ..SHUT UP
I looked at him hurted...i brought the injection and i injected him ..
R:he will be fine soon ..don't worry ..and i am sorry i didn't know that my food will cause him to be in this state ..
V's pov
I don't know what i blabbered in anger ..but it's true if he was of her own she would asked .i started regretting this marriage from the first marriage itself.

R's pov
What he said was the most cruel thing i ever have heard ..my ex husband divorced me because of this..but he didn't think i deserved to be punished like this ..i started crying badly ..
R:why me ?? Even the chance of being mother failed ..
V's pov
Rihaan woke up ..
Rihaan :dad where is riddhu mom?
He asked about her first .
V:she is not here
Rih:You scolded her dad right? I knew there were almond ..but seeing mom feeding me i couldn't refuse her ..it's my mistake dad.
I hugged him .my boy ! He loves riddhima this much .I had no idea.
It wasn't her intention to harm him.i have to say sorry .
V:let's go to your mommy .
In the room
Her face was between her legs and she was crying.
R's pov
I felt a hand on my hair
Rih:mommy??
I cried more and hugged him .
R:sorry beta (i kissed his hair)..mommy is so sorry ..
Rih:i love you riddhu mom ..
V:forgive me ..i was tensed and angry ..
I didn't look at his direction

Rih:mom dad was just worried .forgive him for me (giving me a beautiful smile)
Kissing his cheek
R:anything for you baby
Rih:mom i am big
I laughed
R:you are my baby .

Days passes
Riddhima developped a liking for vansh ..
She started admire what he likes and what not ..
So she decided to tell him about it .
R:vansh we got married forcefully but while staying with you i fell in love with you deeply ..
V:no riddhima i don't love you ..we were clear about the matter since the beginning ..don't mess our relation .
R's pov
My heart broke into pieces ..i felt very bad ..i shouldn't have confess it ..
R:i am sorry ..forget it please ..excuse me
I went out crying ..Aryan came near me
Ar:babhi i am sorry on his behalf ..he shouldn't have said that ..give him sonetimes to realize his mistake ..
R:no he was right .
I went and prepared lunch .
V's pov
We were having lunch  strangely silently ..normally she always joke with aryan and rihaan but she is quiet today...
Rih:dad let's go out today
Dadi:yeah take them out
V:ok riddhima be ready
She nodded without  a word and went.
The zoo
Rihaan was enjoying himself and riddhima was looking sad because of my words.
Rih:dad i want ice cream
V:you'll fall sick..
Rih:just once.
V:no means no ..
Rih:mom you ask dad please (giving her puppy eyes she aggreed )
R;just once let him have it ..
I looked at her and then nodded .
V:ok buddy let's go
Near the seller we were waiting.
My phone rang and i lift it
Voice:your punishement is hurting your beloved ones .
Then i heard a shot with Rihaan falling
NOOOOOOOO
The End of part 3