The promise 2

hi guys ..I am late ..sorry &  thank you for the votes and sweet comments ..I am addicted to it now ..

V's pov

I wish i could make you feel what i feel toward you Riddhima..You misunderstood me ,i don't feel pity on you and i'll make you see it clearly ..

I went to sia ,she has to know everything about us ..

Sia:bhai,i don't understand ..So fast you got married ??..

V:I am so sorry but we were forced by circumstances ..(I told her everything ) 

S: I am so proud of you ..She is insecure ..And we'll make her feel our love and affection ..

V:Thanks sia ,i am glad you're supporting me..

We heard sound from my room ..I ran with sia there only to find riddhima on the floor ..Shit i am so stupid ,i left her alone !

She was hurted in her leg ..it was bleeding ! 

V:SIa first aid box quieckly !

i lift her up and put her on the bed ..

V:Riddhima..Forgive me ,i was careless and i left you alone ..

R(rudely):don't treat me like this ..I said i don't like it ..I can take care of myself ..

I put her leg on my lap ..And sia brought first aid box ..I started bandaging her leg ! 

V:I know you can ..I don't doubt your abilities ..But this house is new for you ..In fact me myself i keep falling around ..

She was silent for a moment then she started laughing at my silly effort to cheer her up ..It was the first time ,i hear her laughter ,it's so melodious ..

R:That is the lamest joke i ever have heard ..

V:Everything's ok with me if i'll hear you laughing like this ..

R:You're so cheesy husband ,you know that??

V:I am ok with that too ..

She smiled a little ..

S:Babhi..May i ask you something ? But please don't misunderstand me ..

R:Ha you can 

S:in your house were you ..mm ..

R's pov

She was tensed however i understood the question ..she seems genuine to me ! 

R:No i wasn't falling like this  ..I used a cane to walk around it ..I check with it if  it is something in front of me  in order not to stumble with it ..Because of what happened,i forgot it in my house !

S:You are amazing ..I feel proud to have a strong babhi ! 

I want to believe them but i spent half of my life people either mock me for my disability or feel pity on me ..It's so hard to accept the fact that Vansh fell in love with me ..

V:I should have asked you what you need ..

R:Vansh the more you feel sorry ,the more i get uncomfortable .Stop being sorry for heaven's sake !

V:I am S.. (he stopped in the middle and i sigh ) i mean i am super happy ! 

I held my laughter ..Super happy ?? seriously ! 

R:Good ! 

V:You must be hungry ..let's go have our  lunch ..

I walked two steps and was about to kiss the floor when two strong arms embrass me tightly saving me ..I felt protected near his heart ..Like mom's hug ..I used to feel so secure there  ..

He held my hand and walk slowly ..He is so caring ! 

He guided me to the chair ..

V:Sit riddhima ..

I heard the sound of dishes ..He was serving me food ..

V:Open your mouth 

R(whinned):don't ..i am not a small kid ..

V:You're my wife ..It's my right to pamper you ..And by the way you're whinning like a kid now ..

I stayed silent while he was feeding me ..

After the lunch 

V:Ladies,i am sorry .i have some work ..(signaling to sia " don't leave her alone") 

R:you know  blind people have one quality ,their other senses are so strong dearest hubby !

V:Yeah ..Stupid me ! 

I smiled..He's really cute ! 

R:Don't worry,i'll be fine ..Don't bother this poor girl by taking my responsability too..

S:Babhi,i am your little sister ..Would you say that if i was you're real sis??

I felt like crying ..Except mom ,i have no one ..

I tried to reach her and she came immediately and hugged me ..

R:I am sorry ..

V:Ladies you broke my heart by leaving me behind ..

R(laughed):Is he always like this??

S(teasingly):He is always cheered up ..However i have never seeing him flirting with someone ..

I blushed at her comment ..

V:I will go now ..

S:Bhai ,usually you go without informing me ..Now you're announcing it but you couldn't go ..

V:no i am really going ..

S:Babhi bid him farewell..So that he can go ..

R:By vansh .All the best ..

V's pov

I grinned as an idiot ..Usually i don't act stupidly ,yet she managed to make me behave like that around her ..

V:Goodbye dears ..

I walked out to my job ..

R's pov

S:What have you done to my broo ?? He's so smitten by you ..

Does he really love me ??And what's this emotions of warmness when he's around ??

The End of part 2