Distance

Hello guys,I hope you like it, thank you.

R's pov
I looked at my husband angrily, then I shifted my gaze toward the girl who is dancing with him happily. Ragini.
Fine, she did for us a great thing, she proved him innocent and due to her all of these killers are behind jail bars.
This drama is happening in front of me for days.he isn't even protesting. has he forgotten that he is married to me?
Moreover, he doesn't even talk to me, ignoring me completely. I agree I sc** up badly but I've been fooled by Kabir, the bastard, he ruined my life.no I ruined it by trusting him. Farz my foot.
My eyes turned red with rage when I spotted her leaning toward his chest, enough is enough, I won't sit quietly.
I walked toward the dance floor and removed her hand.
R: I think it's enough now.
Rag: chill Riddhima, it's just a dance.
R(breathing slowly): Ragini, I still feel indebted to you and this is the only reason why I won't describe what were you doing here now with my husband. Now, I am here.
I pushed her slightly and held his hand making it on my waist.
V: what is it?
R(whispered huskily): I've missed you, and came to feel you.

I decided to make him melt and to keep him away from that girl.
V(widen his eyes): what are you doing?
R(seductively): My husband, mine to do anything I want with.
I felt him getting tensed and holding my waist tighter than before.
Ohh Good job, I am on the right way.
V: I am not a puppet to play with.
R: who said I am playing? He is right, I am playing a dangerous game.
He smirked
V: interesting, very interesting, you think you'll get something by playing? No, Riddhima, just leave me alone, whenever I see your face, I remember what you've done.
He pulled away and walked till he entered our room.
I felt tears on my cheeks and I ran realizing my big mistake to our room, as usual, he didn't care about my existence and I closed the door of the washroom with me inside crying my heart out for the feeling of being rejected By my husband.
V's pov
I am worried about her, it has been an hour since she walked inside the washroom, I can't show her my care again, she doesn't reciprocate my love however, my heart win the war against my mind. And I knocked on the door.
V: Riddhima?
R: ha?
Was she crying? Her voice is trembling.
V: emm I want to take a shower immediately as tomorrow I have an important meeting.
R: with Ragini, right?
V(frowned): what? Who said that?
She opened the door with eyes puffy.
V(tensed): Why were you crying?
R: don't mind me, I will not repeat my act again as you hate me.
V: which act?
R: getting close to you.you hate it.
V: again conclusions! You will never be changed. ok, Mrs knows everything, no need for me to explain myself.

My phone rang, it was Ragini.
V: yeah I am here, just feeling tired yaar, oh thanks, darling.
R's pov
All the devastating state in which I was vanished and it was replaced by jealousy. I warned her gently, but she doesn't listen. ouuf everything happened because of her, and me, why have I to be the "so mahaan" and try to save her. A part of me had wished if only I haven't tried. I cursed under my breath and took his phone startling him.
R: I am sorry Vansh
V: why?
R: for this
I broke his phone into pieces, I swear I felt the peace returned to my heart.
V(shouted): WHAT THE HELL?
R(Looking down): I said sorry, by the way, each time I see you talking with her and flirting I will break your new phone like this one, try me.
V's pov
Ouf why she has to have all this fire inside of her, she is making me go madder for her.
Control Vansh,don't melt.
I looked at her in anger and she glanced at me challenging me.
V: why are you affected by my talks? You forgot that you trusted that bastard, you choose him instead of me.
R: Vansh,I am sorry,I haven't pick him out of love, just duty to help someone.
Please forgive me,I can't stay without you.you've tortured me enough with keeping a distance from me.it injuring my soul to see there is no more love left for me in your heart.I need you, I really want you.
I closed my eyes burying my head in her neck,I've forbidden myself for a long time, even I want her the same way.
I started nuzzling it then kissing it softly, hence biting and soothing the pain while she was moaning my name.
My name is so beautiful from her lips.
I travelled to her shoulder while she caught my hair tightly pulling me closer.
V(huskily): what do you want, sweetheart?
R's pov
I felt joyful hearing the name I longed to hear.i was feeling weak in knees I leaned toward him melting completely.
R: Vansh, please
V's pov
Just one look on her face and I understood what she is begging for, my touch. but I decided to tease her.
V: please what?
R: I can't bear this distance anymore.
Looking at the way were glued to each other captivated by our intensity at that moment, I realized even I can't stand it anymore.
V: do you love me?
R: more than myself,I love you.
I felt the happiness dominate my body.
And hugged her.
V: I love you too, baby.
R: then show me your love.
V: I must say you are so seductive tonight.
R: I feel hot Vansh.
I touched her, she is really hot.and it's  kind of weird, drugs? Seriously who did it?
V: you drank something in the party?
R: sia, gave me juice she said I need it to have a power to solve my problems.
Sia, she trapped me,I can't do it with her not in her senses.
V: you have to sleep now.
R(moans): I want to see your love.
V: I am dying to show you, but you are not in your actual mind, you will regret it tomorrow.
Pulling me close to her mouth.
R: never
We started kissing vigorously, the air was so hot around us and making her ready for me, after a long foreplay ,I made her mine, while she was chanting my name continually.
The morning
I felt the sun's rays are disturbing my sleep and opened my eyes only to find us both naked and covered with the sheets.we did it, what if she regret it?
She opened her eyes too looking around confused.and I prepared myself for the blame.
But supremely she kissed my cheek.
R: good morning love.
V: good morning sweetheart, do you remember yesterday night?
R: who can forget such a night.
She is acting so bold! I am speechless.
R: by the way, I don't want you to call another girl darling, sweetheart..etc.just me.
V(amused): you we're jealous.
R: happy realization, I was burning with jealousy, she was putting her head on your chest.
V: wow, it's my lucky day I guess, if I have known that you will be this jealous, then maybe I would have brought someone to help me.
henceforth, you have the full rights on me to claim, and I have on you, no one will come in the middle.

She came to me and kissed my lips again.
R: no one else, just two of us, I want to feel you again, love.

V: me too, sweetheart.
We got busy with our lovemaking removing all the distances between us.

The End