HIS QUEEN

Riddhima was shivering to look at the figure which was laid on the floor in front of her and whispered absent-mind: He is dead !! I am the reason !! I didn't want to be ! How did I do it?

  Fb starts

Kabir vowed to snatch Riddhima from Vansh's life caressing her photo: Tum Sirf meri hoon, Riddhima, I will have you back in my life, And never let you go again, You will have to come to me, Your Kabir, You're not his !!! He just fooled you to have your love. Only I have rights on it! 

Vansh talked with Chang carefully not to alert Riddhima and wake her up from her deep slumber then he went to the study room ad contacted Angrey to meet him there.

 V: This is a dangerous deal, Angrey, If it fails then either I will be destroyed or dead. 

Ang: Boss, I will go with you, You'll need me there to have your back. 

V: Naaa Family is more important now, Stay here and keep them safe, I will try to return fit!Ang: But Boss 

V: No Angrey ! No more argument !

 Ang(obediently): Yes Boss!Kabir texted Riddhima to talk with her but she refused But agreed later when He said he will come to her room if it's needed Because he has something important to discuss. 

Riddhima walked angrily looking around if someone is keeping an eye on her, and thankfully no one was there.

 R: Yes? What do you think you're doing? And what is important that you're calling me here?

 K: Relax, don't take stress, Love (he tried to cup her face but she lifts up her index warning him)

R: don't dare, Kabir, and this cheap act, Keep it with you! Either you say what you want or I will go now!

K: Ok ok, Look I know you don't trust me, but I know the truth behind your parents' death!

R(stunned): What? (then remembered something) No, I don't wanna hear you !! How many times will you manipulate me and turn me against Vansh? Look, Kabir Veer Sharma, I am fed up with your games and lies. I trust my husband with my life, and I don't care about someone else but him got it? 

K: Riddhima, I am not the one who is playing games and telling lies! Vansh is doing that ok? I heard him personally!

 R: Then you have to go and get your ears checked by the doc Because Mera Vansh can not do what you're implying now! and if he sees you close to me again, He'll kill you! 

K: At least your mind even unwillingly is admitting that he is a cold-blooded murderer. Nice start! I will give you soon the pieces of evidence of my words, You'll know Vansh's truth soon. What if you're wrong? what If I make you reach the person who made you orphan, What you'll give me in return?

 R: Anything you ask for! and this answer must show you how much I trust my Vansh, and I know you'll never be able to prove this lie.

A jealous voice from behind: Sweetheart, what are you doing here in this hour? You know that your wound is still fresh, and needs care. (naughtily) You disobeyed your hubby to get a punishment ! and I have an idea how to punish you! But not in front of other people! It requires only both of us.

Like adding fuel to the fire that was burning Kabir, He felt like exploding and wished if only Riddhima disappeared somehow so that he can kill the bastard for his words But knew better than do that and ruin his image in front of Riddhima more than it already is. 

R: Vansh! 

V(kissing her cheek angering Kabir more): Your chubby red cheeks look so yummy! R(whispered): Not here, He is watching us.