Past's return 8 (the last)

Hello, dears, I know the story has become so long, And I apologize for this, I write as per what you asked me to include. Thank you very much as usual for the attention you are giving to my stories,& I love you all.

Months pass, Vansh handled Riddhima'pregnancy perfectly. He has never complained. Whatever she wanted she found it immediately. Sometimes she was feeling bad for him, but he successfully cheers her up, telling how much he loves her and their baby and to which extent he can go for them. Sometimes she couldn't stay at the mansion, she couldn't bear staying there, therefore, he traveled with her for months, Because he understood that the three months is the most difficult period for the pregnant women. During every period, He supported her wholeheartedly. Her mom was staying with them in the last month of her pregnancy.she helped her to prepare everything for the baby and herself.

A night 

R(shouted): MOOOM AHHH MOM 

Her mother jumped terrified and ran to her, Understanding that the delivery time.

She ran to Vansh to wake him up.

Ana: VANSH BETA, come fast we have to take her to the hospital, it's time.

He jerked up running to his wife.

V's pov

she was in immense pain crying.

V: Sweetheart, Please.wait for more time, I'll take you to the hospital now.

R: Vansh,hurry up ahhhhhhh it's paining so much ahhhhh.

I carried her to the car with Anapurna's mom with us.She was with her in the backseat.

Anapu: Baby, you'll be ok.

R(crying and shouting): I can't bear the pain, mom please If something happens to me take care of my babies.

I was driving when her statement sent fear through me.

V: Riddhima don't say it again, we can't survive without you, be strong for me & for our babies, please.

She kept shouting until we reach the hospital and took her inside.

Dadi and my whole family came there, after hearing from mom the news.

the doc came to me looking serious and I felt so scared of the upcoming news.

Doc: Her bp is so high therefore cesarean births are needed immediately.

I have to sign some papers, I was praying for their safety. My small family, I can't afford to stay without them.

After an hour

Doc: Congratulations Mr raisingania, Your wife gave birth to 2 girls. She is totally fine.

I hugged mom happily, wow I have two princesses now with My queen.

Mo:I am happy for you both, God bless you.

They all hugged me. Ishaani sauntered to me smilingly. And hugged me.

I: Finally, you gave my son siblings, Thank you & congrats Bhai.

V: Thank you, dear. (My famous line, I am sure you got bored with this line)

I ambled inside the room looking at the love of my life laying on the bed there exhausted.

I kissed her forehead with all the love and affection I have for her.

V: Thank you, sweetheart, You gave me everything, My princesses.

R: Have you seen them?

V: No yet dear, they are cleaning the babies.

The nurse brought them to us and Riddhima signaled me to give them to her.

She held them kissing their tiny fragile skins. I felt as I am on top of the world.

They all come fighting who will hold the babies, I am sure they will get us all kicked out of the hospital.

V: Hey, I didn't hold them yet.

Riddhima laughed at our childish fight, And I held my babies, I feel scared what if I was holding them unproperly.

V: Mom, is it the right way to hold them?

I: Ohoo Bhai, You held Ishaan many times, why still unsure of the way to hold babies. By the way, your princesses are so beautiful just like their aunt.

V(rolling my eyes): No doubt their aunt is gorgeous, but they took after their beautiful mother.

Riddhima blushed and all started teasing me.

I: If I did not how much you're in love with Babhi,I would have taken it as an insult.

S: Yes, no chance he will see you more beautiful than his wife, Sister, poor us, Our Bhai forgot us.

V: This is not true, hai na Riddhima?

R: Of course, You are like his eyes.

I: And you are the heart haa?

They chuckled along with me at her red cheeks.

An: Boss, Congratulations, How lovely they are!

V: Thanks Angrey.

Da: God bless your family, beta.

Ana: Which names have you choose for your babies?

V & R: Riansh and Priyansh.

ALL: Woow how cute names are they!

S: Bhai, Come let's take a photo, All of us.

I: Yes, it will be a nice memory.

All gathered together with Vansh holding Riansh and Riddhima laying with Priyansh on her chest smiling happily.

THE END

GUYS, the os "the conspiracy" I intentionally made it short, As I don't want you to get bored by boring events again and again.Thank you