Shocking truth 1

Hi guys, till we reach the truth in the imm2, I guess I will become mad soon. So many scenarios are playing in my mind. Poor me. Thank you for your sweet comments and I love you.

R's pov

I am shocked, I came here to prove Vansh guilty, But now I doubt his ability to commit a crime.

He threatened me at the beginning, however, he had never harmed me. 

But the video now? I thought Vansh is right-handed, Therefore I have excluded him from my suspect's list. Then how?

Enough now of hide and seek, He has to answer my questions, And I swear, Ragini, If he is the one who killed you, I will get him arrested for sure.

I walked toward our room, And there he was, seeing me he approached me worried. Damn you Vansh! Stop making me more confused. You can't melt me like this, Just get back to your previous self, The things then would have been easier.

V: Are you fine? 

R: I want to ask you some questions.

V: of course, Go ahead.

R: First, Give me your laptop.

V: Why?

R: Just give it to me, And I'll show you.

He stepped outside the room for some mins, And come back holding his laptop.

V: Here.

I took it, Started it, and played the video while noticing his expressions changing from confusing to the blank face.

R: Vansh, How could you kill her? Even though supposing that she cheated on you, However murder? Wasn't it inhuman punishment?

V: You'll know how huge this mistake of yours was!

R: What do you mean?

He dialed a number.

V: Angrey,I want you to kill Sejal now .

R: What? No please, Vansh, Don't do that. I am begging you.

V: What if I didn't care about it? What would you do to save Sejal from her death?

I can not lose the only friend I have in my life, if he didn't accept by lenience, Then he has to accept it forcefully and spare her life. I took his gun from the drawer and pointed it at him.

R(angrily): Vansh, Call Angrey and cancel that order.

V(smiled): This was exactly what I did back then, I pointed a gun on Ragini to save someone so important.

I was puzzled, He meant someone was kidnapped & he wanted to save that person. Who was he? 

R: Who was he?

V: You know the person very well, In fact, you are so close to him.

R(still confused): I am only close to dadi and si...(my eyes widened) SIA!

V: Bingo, After Ragini's truth get discovered by me, Her partner kidnaped Sia so that he can take money, I told him I will give anything for Sia's sake, However, the bastard hadn't left her even after taking the money. So I played the only card I had, Ragini.

R(exclaimed): You made this video by yourself! God! You wanted the partner to exchange Sia by Ragini.

V: Exactly, during this exchange, the partner deceived and tried to catch SIa again, She ran away and I ran to save my sister. However, When he couldn't take her with him, He pushed her toward the road and she met with an accident.

R: Sia in this state because of that incident, Where's the partner? Who is he?

V: You met him before, After my sister's incident,I couldn't find him anywhere. Then I made him chase me, And a few months back, I kicked his A** badly. That Kabir! He deserved death yet I am not a psycho killer.

I remembered what he told me, Vansh beat him, But he lied to me. He manipulated me.

Time to confess everything although he will not forgive me for this betrayal.

R: Vansh, Kabir sent me here.

V(stunned): What?

R: I am so sorry

V: You too cheated me? 

R: I know I did wrong with you, but believe me Vansh, Since I come here, I was doubting what he told me about you. Please forgive me!

V(Angrily): Never,I have one rule in my life "Once a cheater, always a cheater".

He stormed out of the room angrily,I lost him today, Maybe forever.

V's pov

How could she? She betrayed me knowing very well How I feel toward cheating.

Now everything between us will be finished forever.

SO my dears how was it? I hope you like it. And the third part of the attacker I edited it a bit.

The End of part 1