The promise 3

Hello guys..thank you very much ..i am late ,i was asleep ..there's a time gap (almost 5 hours) since we are from different countries 🤗..love you
2 months passes
R's pov
During this time,vansh had never missed a chance to take care of me ..feed me &.love me ..I was having butterflies feeling whenever he's around..his existance was challenging my sanity ..however i hadn't expressed my feelings ..
One night
Vansh came ..yes i can feel him now ..i recognize his steps ,his fragance ..everything about him ..it seems that the world vanishes when he's around ..God i am going out of my mind..
I felt him kissing my forehead softly
V:i missed you sweetheart ..i wish i could take you with me
I laughed
R:don't be a child vansh ..you can call me when you feel like..
V:but my eyes craves to see you ..
My face fell and he hold my chin up ..
V:sweetheart don't feel bad ..let's go to a party ..they insisted they wanted to see my wife ..i will get you ready ..
R:but vansh i can't ..you'll be ashamed
V:plz don't use that word ..i will never ever be ashamed of you..
I felt overwhelmed and i got close to him and kissed him on his lips..we part away & i was blushing so much because of my bold move..
V:my tomato you look more pretty .. come i brought for you a dress
He helped me get ready..i never felt uncomfortable around him in fact his touch make me tremble and shiver ..
We went out ..and reached the party ..
During the party,he was holding my hand tightly ..
Man:vansh leave you wife with the ladies.and come let's have a conversation..
V:oh sorry ..i can't let my wife alone..(i felt sad) i am this much in love with her ..
He did not say because she's blind ,he choosed the most beautiful words to explain why he couldn't leave my side..
V's pov
I brought her here to break her loneliness,i have no intention to leave her for a stupid conversation.
She started coughing suddenly..
V(worried):what?? Breath dear..
She was still coughing .
V:i will bring water ..
R's pov
He went and i felt someone held my hand ..
Girl:so you are the one with whom he got married..a blind girl ..(my tears started appearing)..don't you know to whom you got married??vansh raisingania the most successful and handsome wedding planner in this city ..you took him from me ..
I was crying silently when i felt a force pushed her to the ground.
V's pov
All people looked at us..As if i give a damn about them
V:How dare you ragini lay your finger on my wife?? Make her cry???this is my last warning i am not interested in you and never was..the only person with whom i am in love head over heels is this beauty in front of you ..
Rag:she'a blind ..
V:but she can see the other's feelings not like you while having eyes you have a blind heart which doesn't recognize a gem as my wife ..now get the hell out of my sight before i loose my temper..
R's pov
I was still crying bitterly
V:sweetheart plz i am sorry ..i shouldn't have gone ..let's go back home ..
I couldn't speak ..i just nodded my head ..
Our journey back to home was silent ..
We walked inside the house ..
S:bhai what happened ? Why babhi looks like she was crying??
V:later sia not now ..come riddhima let's go to our room ..
He took me inside and made me sat on the bed..i felt him kneeling in front of me ..
R:vansh
V(he put his index on my lips):please love ..let me speak ..I really love you more than anything in the world ..i won't let someone point his finger at you ..
I felt the sensation is running through my veins making me loose my mind..my heart beats fast ..I lost the war against it..it wins ..love wins..i fell in love with my hubby..
R:I love you too
V's pov
She gave me a big shock with her confession ..
V:did i really hear that??..did you say that???
R:I said i love you so much ..
V:oh my god.. i was dying to hear it ..you have no idea how far i could go just to hear these three magical words from you ..
She approached me and hugged me ..kissing my neck..oh no i'll loose control
V:riddhima you are not ready yet..
R(whispered):I am ...I want you to take me (bitting his earlobe)
V( groan):god ! So naughty you are ..you'll be punished for all the torture you did to me ..
R:so ready dear ...you promised to love me ..now filfill your promise..
V:your wish,my command .
We spent our night loving eachother ..
One week later
I was in hospital so tensed and worried ..today was my operation ..it went successfully but i am afraid ..After the fact that a doc confirmed that i need an operation to get back my sight ..vansh did everything he could to make me see again ...
Doc came along with vansh and started removing my bandage ..
R:aahhhh so much light ...light???..my sight ...oh my god vansh...the vision is so blurry but i can see ..

He hugged me happily
Doc:it's quite normal to not see things clearly..don't force yourself..& Mr raisingania i will talk with the psychiatrist about having an appointement with him since she needs to learn how to get used to her actual condition..
V:ok doc
He went out leaving us alone
V:i am so damn happy ..finally you'll see my handsome face ..
R(pouted):so self-obssessed ..
V:no baby i am obssessed about someone else..
R:shut up..you are really handsome hubby..although still not clear ..( i cried)..thank you for fulfilling your promise..
V(removing my tears):i will always be glued to you ..
R:who said i don't want you to
V:I love you dear infinitely
R:I love you too my handsome hubby ..

"Don't promise something you won't be able to fulfill"