His crime

Hello ..thank you my friends for your support..

This os starts from ragini's fiasco when riddhima called ragini's dad .

R's pov
I called the number i found ..
An old man answered the phone.
Man:hello
R:uncle hello
Man:who is this??
R:i am calling from vr mansion
Man(crying):you murderers ..you killed my child..god will never forgive you
R:uncle please listen to me ..i am on your side..i want to give her justice
Man:i don't trust any of you ..you are killers..you killed my daughter ..my ragini !
R:just trust me ..send me your evidences of her murder..i swear i will make sure the culprit will be punished.
The call ended.
I called him a video call this time..
Man:look it's dangerous mission for you..may be you won't survive it !
R:it doesn't matter..
The door bell rang and he was out of my sight just then i heard a shootout sound..Oh Nooo!!
I ended the call shivering ..did he knew???
I called kabir .
R:kabir ragini was vansh's fiance..i talked with her father whose number is "Xxccccxxxc" and i heard the sound of gun..check on him please..if vansh come to know..i don't know what will he do i am scared..
K:calm down..i will investigate..
K's pov
Well done kabir..
K:you acted perfectly.."my child ragini"..wow i was convinced !
Mr sathe:i have many skills..specially acting ..she was so scared "uncle don't worry" ..
We laughed ..
K:keeping my pawn under my control was necessary..I want him to be always the criminal raisingania whom she want to arrest ..
Mr sathe :bechari !!
V's pov
I came back home as soon as i could..this stupid girl ! She will definitely fall in trouble !mindless !
V:you ..did you call a number this morning??
R:no ..i don't even have a phone !
Liar ! And i hate the lies !
V:let's try it again ..(i took the phone out of drawer)..did you call someone this morning??
R(stammering):I ..d..did n..not
V:DAMN YOU WOMAN !DON'T YOU HAVE SOME BRAIN ?? I AM NOT ASKING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW..I AM ASKING TO GIVE YOU OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN..NOW TELL ME !
R:ragini's dad
V:and??
R:sejal

She looked more terrified.she is lying..i know she called Mr sathe but the other number i couldn't reach the owner..and this is not something predictable from the wedding planner sejal is it??
V:interresting..very interresting !..let's talk about sejal later..first why did you call Mr sathe??
R:i wanted to know about his daughter's death !
V:this is the joke of the century ! Mr sathe is not ragini's dad..
R:whenever you open your mouth ..you tell lies !
V:really?? Am i lying?? Or you??the first wife i see trying hard to send her own husband behind bars ..
R:if my husband is a killer..i will gladly bid him farewall before his journey to jail..
V(laughs):that is a big if
I walked out .
R's pov
He is trying to make me doubt ..i won't fall for this ..
A:you shouldn't have done this babhi..you are mistaken
R:Angrey ?what's the matter??
A:come i will show you something..

I went behind him only to reach a closed room ..we went from window side..vansh was there in the room his eyes were red..Was he crying???
V:ragini i am sorry..i.didn't mean to ..even though you cheated  on me with kabir..i had never had the intentions to kill you ..I am so sorry!
I turned toward Angrey :what is that??ragini cheated on him??
An:yes babhi ..she wanted his money but she had her partner in plan with whom she was cheating on him..one day he went suddenly to her house ..just to find her with that kabir..
R:kk..kaabirr ..who??
I prayed silently "please don't be my kabir.please "
An:the same guy babhi whom you called this morning !
R:w..wha..what?
An:boss asked me to find the owner..i found out ..i didn't tell him..because he won't be able to accept your betrayal..i had seen many people in my life ..i am a bodyguad..i met the most dangerous kind of people..just to know the difference between the evil and the goodness..i know you are innocent and pure babhi..
R:but i called her father!
AN:Mr sathe is one among kabir's men..he tried to make you believe that boss commited the crime.see this video..
In the video kabir was with Mr sathe ..haah bloody hell !
R:why was vansh apologizing to ragini's photo??
An:it was an accident..after that night..she tried to talk to him convincing him..but her betrayal was not forgivable for boss..one night she came to vr mansion ..started pleading boss in the process she held his hands..with him feeling disgusted from her touch he jerked her hand roughly only for her to fall down and die..
R:accident !!he didn't mean it ...God !!!
An:he doesn't trust anyone because he is afraid of betrayal ..if he ever come to know about yours..he won't accept you again..
R:thank you Angrey for opening my eyes ..can you do me a favour?
An:of course
(Muet conversation 😝😝)

K's pov
Message from riddhima:kabir i found the evidences..come to vr mansion with cops..
Wow this is the best day of my life..i will put him behind bars..
I went there..
Angre's pov
Oh god i have to tell boss ..shit !
An:boss..kabir's here ?
V:what is he doing here that fu**g bastard??
We walked toward the hall.
K:finally the day come ..i will arrest you ..
V:are you dreaming inspector??do you have proofs??
K:i don't ..but my love does ..
V:don't test my temper kabir..get out
K:not before arresting you ..

V's pov
I am trying to control myself ..his face reminds me of the past..
R:how dare you ?
K's pov
What's wrong with her??
R:you break in our house accusing my husband of crime ..what proof do you have??
K:riddhima !
V's pov
He knows her !!
R:it's mrs riddhima raisingania for you Mr kabir..we were friends back long..now i won't allow you to accuse my husband!
This riddhima is puzzle ..she is accusing me 24/24 and now she became the queen of jhansi and defending me ..
R:officers see this..
Fb starts
R:can you do me a favour??
Angrey:sure babhi
R:i want something against kabir..he has to go far from our life &this is the only way..
Fb ends
R:see officers..this evidences confirmed that Mr kabir had illegal activities for the past 4 years..now if you don't want to be accused of helping a criminal ..arrest him!

R's pov
I came near him and i whispered:this is the price of misusing the queen thinking her to be a pawn ..goodbye
Phew finally i got rid of him..i can't accept the betrayal too..this is small punishement for him..
V:now i am doubting your mental abilities !
R:what???i am not mental
V:so now you are having wifey feelings.

R:shut up
V's pov
I couldn't help but smile at how annoyed she was..she impressed me ..how she gave that kabir a lesson .
Wow i enjoyed it !
V:how do you know him?
R:i knew him before marrying you..
R's pov
Half of truth is not harmful right?
I was wrong ..i guess one day i will love vansh..seeing how i react toward him this day is not so far 😉😉

The end