Trauma 1

Hello..thanks guys for lovely comments and votes..love  you

i am riddhima sharma a psychiatrist and in the same time the dean of the hospital ..i have a great reputation of helping many people heal ..
one day a man come to my hospital
Rudra raisingania powerfull man in the business world ..he brought a proposal for me ....he wanted me to heal his nephew who apparently went into trauma .
Ru:hello Ms sharma ..thank you for your time ..
R:hello Mr raisingania ..no need to mention it ..so you said you have proposal for me?
Ru:actually Miss ,i've heard that you are the best in this field ..My nephew vansh risingania had been into trauma which caused his mental age to be of 6 or 7  years old kid ..He had been in this state for more than year ..i tried everything but ended up failing miserably ..you are my last hope Miss.
R:what made you think i will approve this request?
Ru:well ..i  did my homework ..i know you've taken loans and you are actually struggling to pay it..I will clear all that for you moreover i can give anything you want..This is my promise ..just accept it please.
I thought for a while ..yes it's good opportunity besides i am a doc & i am supposed to help people .
R:i agree to that ..i have no problem..
Ru:i want to inform you about one more thing..the media doesn't know his state so i can't send him to hospital everyday..(he paused )..I want you to come to Vr mansion with me ..for my nephew !..you have time till the morning ..i'll appreciate if you call me and share your decision with me..here is my number ..
Ri:ok whatever will be my decision ..i will inform you ..
Ru:thank you miss..now excuse me
Ri:goodbye sir .
Ohh this is a golden chance ..not because of loans bullshit ..actually i am as much rich as him ..this was my game ..i wanted him to come here and ask for my help and he obliged ..
I will seek revenge of him ..i will definitely do it .
The morning
Ri:hello Mr raisingania i want to tell you that i found you're proposal very interesting and i agree to it .
Ru;thank you miss mathore ..
Ri:call me riddhima Mr raisingania
Ru:Then you can also call me uncle .
Ri:of course uncle ..when should i start ?
Ru:today itself beta
Hearing the word "beta " made me emotionnal ..i have no one now ..i feel very lonely..no no calm down you have to seek revenge ..focus !
Ri:ok uncle ..i will come today ..
Ru:i will send my driver to your hospital.
Ri:thank you ..see you soon
Ru:by

I made his "confidential sources" nominate me as the perfect doctor for his crazy nephew.i know it's so cruel for a doc to call a patient crazy & i had never used this word except for my ennemy vansh raisingania.
The driver came & i went with him.
I stood in front of vr mansion ..here i come.
Entering to the mansion..mr rudra i mean uncle welcome me and started showing me the beautiful house ..
Ri:nice choice.
Ru:it's vansh's..he loved perfection and elegance in the past ..(eyes welled up)..now he is in this state .plz doctor heal him.
I pressed his shoulder in a comforting way
Ri:don't worry uncle ..i'll do the best i can.
He smiled at me .
Ru:come let's take you to vansh's room ..
We went to his room to find him watching "nemo's show "with full attention .
He really looked like a kid with this expressions .
"Don't think of such stupid thought..he ia an ennemy ..keep it in your mind."
exclaimed my subconscious
I approached him
Ri:hello
He looked at me then at tv again.
Ri:i am riddhima ...
No reaction
Ri:can you introduce yourself to me?
No answer ..now it's too much..i stood up and switch off the tv.
V:switch it on.
Ri:noo
V:switch it on..i wanna see it ..i want nemo now .
Ri: first manners then nemo..starting with introducing ourselves..i am
V:doctor like all the aweful doc who gave electric shock ..i heard uncle call you doctor.
Even in his childish mind he is clever .

The end of part 1