MISSION 1

Hello guys, Thank you for your support, And I love you.

Vansh stormed into the room angrily.

V: How many times I have tell you not to interfere in my matters? But you always like spying on me right?

R: Vansh, Please try to understand that I  am

V: Naaaah sweetheart, don't lie to me, I know what you are, A bloody spy

R: No, don't say that I want to tell you about my past life, Like you had a past of three years back, me too the last year I met 

V: Yeah you met that person, with whom you plotted this big conspiracy, and you cheated the other person right?

R: You're right, I did, But 

V: No but vut ,I don't want to discuss anything with you Riddhima.I know all.

I's pov

Oh, this scene which I was dying to witness, Now her story is going to an end soon. Good for her, she made me marry this naukar. This is her punishment for interfering in Ishaani Raisingania's life. feeling satisfied, she left for her room.

A's pov

Great, after breaking my son's heart, I feel peaceful now. This is just the beginning, Riddhima, Be ready.

They went together away from the room.

V: You gathered all the proofs, right?

R: Yes, I did. Everything is in this memory card, He will be charged with many indictments. (smirking looking forward) Kabir raisingania, No one will save you now.

V: Of course, he won't, After many attempts of murder, attacks, and trying to put a false accusation on me. I hate Anupriya so much so that I feel pain whenever I see her. Your arrival exposed many of enemies around me. Aryan, Chanchal Chachi, Anupriya, and My sister too, She tried to harm you.

R: Don't take Ishaani as your enemy , she considered me hers, but she really loves you. She is just immature. She hates me because of interfering in her life, she doesn't know that Angrey Bhai is rich too. We inherited a huge fortune from our parents. Yet he worked with you because He has always thought that dad has a hand in your dad's murder. It's not true Vansh, Anupriya killed your dad along with my dad, slow-acting poison that was found in our home. He felt devasted and left everything and worked under you.

V: He has dedication inside him , I've never seen someone so much workaholic like him.

R: I know, I wanted to clear dad's name in front of his son, and then Kabir was a mission for me, To check either he was involved in corruption cases or not, He was an alert person, he doesn't show anything, I even searched inside his house, but nothing was there. So when I saw him playing the lover role, I played along to see what he has in the store for me. And as I expected he had some mission to do for him, hence I become the pawn for that profiteer lover.

V: Stupid,he doesn't even know your identity and sent you where your Bhai works, As we met abroad, he doesn't know that we knew each other. You saved my life back then and I would have done anything to pay the debt on me.

FB starts

Last year

Angrey decided to work with Vansh as he was feeling guilty, And Riddhima tried to convince him.

R's pov

R: Bhai, Please listen, You have to keep faith in dad, He can't be a killer.

An: No Riddhima, The poison has his fingerprints, I can't believe he has done this crime coldly.

R: Why don't you understand, Bhai?That poison needed to be given for a long time to take effect.

An: He must have hired someone to do it.

R: This is idiotic thought, how can you come to this end? One day, I will expose the truth in front of you, how much mistaken about dad? I promise.

An: I am going now, Take care of yourself.

He traveled abroad and somehow worked with Vansh, The victim's son. and I was in touch with him always.

One day

I decided to see Bhai as he was not picking up my calls for days, I reached Vansh Raisingania's house. The maid opened the door for me.

Maid: May I help you Mme?

R: Please, I want to meet Bhai.

She went Inside and i slapped myself, both of us are stupids, she did not ask me who is my Bhai, and I did not tell her his name. I roamed my eyes around his big house, Then I heard steps of someone descending the stairs, A handsome man with sharp eyes, His body language radiate confidence, He must be Mr.Raisingania as my brother was behind him.

V: Who're you? I don't think  I know you, SO how I became your Bhai?

R: Oh no I was not talking about you, So sorry for the misunderstanding.

An: Boss, she is my sister Riddhima.

V: Oh ok then, nice to meet you.

R(smiling): same here.

I Spotted a masked man pointing a gun toward Vansh and I pushed him startling him.

R(hiding with him ): Look, don't move, Do you have a gun?

V: Yes.

R: Good, Give it to me.

V: What?

R: It's my work, Mr raisingania I can handle him.

I saw the assassin coming closer to our place, shit! I indicated to Bhai, And he understood the sign.

Causing a noise from another corner, The attacker spined around and I caught him from behind.

R: Caught you, killer. Now silently, move or else I'll shoot you. Bhai, call the police now.

I was watching the police taking him, And I turned to see Vansh behind me.

V: Thank you for saving my life, whenever you need my help, I will give you support.

The End of part 1