Bring me back to life 8(last)

Author's pov

She was laying on her bed sad as she was missing her Vanshu so much, She huffed: I miss you, Vanshu !! 

Someone entered the room, and she looked at the person pouting: What? 

: Till when you are going to stay like this? 

She answered: till he comes back! 

: Baby for god's sake, Your dad has his job! He won't be coming back till Friday, Still, 2 days to go ! 

Riddhima huffed at her daughter's stubbornness since Vansh went, She announced a kind of strike because of his sudden trip! Unfortunately, He couldn't take them with him,  and she was acting like that for days! 

R: Vanya, Sweety, Let's call him and talk to him! 

Van: No, Mama, I will talk to Vanshu only when he comes! 

R(murmured while exiting her daughter's room): This is what he gets when he narrates our story to our daughter! Now she is calling him Vanshu instead of dad! (She tried calling him again but He wasn't answering ) Why is he not responding? He must be working but How to convince her! 

: Like daughter like mother, sweetheart! you both are the same !! 

Riddhima looked at him with his suitcase near the door : Vansh ! 

He smiled, Realizing that he is there,  she walked to him and hugged him! 

R: Vanya missed you so much !! 

V: just Vanya? 

Riddhima hugged him tightly: and her mother too! 

V: I missed you both badly and get bored with the work, So I handed it to another doc and came back fast! Missed you My Riddhu! 

He leaned to brush their lips together but a loud sound: VAAANSHHHUUUUUUUUUUU

He distanced himself from Riddhima opening his arms for his princess: Angellllll 

He twirled her while she laughed happily: I missed you so much !! 

V: NExt time, I will take you with me! 

R: Ok let me go arrange my things to look for an asylum! It seems that no one wants me here!

Van: Come on mama, don't be a drama queen! 

Riddhima's mouth was open and vansh laughed, She glared at him: She repeats your words!

Van: Sweetheart, Don't be upset! 

This time, He burst out laughing at the way she was pacifying her just like him! 

V: Yes, Sweetheart, Don't be upset! 

R(glaring): Shut up both of you! 

Vansh kissed his daughter's cheek Then whispered in her ear, Vanya smiled ad pulled her other in the hug: I and Vanshu love our sweetheart too much! 

Riddhima had a big smile on her face while hugging them both! 

I have a gift for you, (he opened the suitcase giving her the gift, she unwrapped it )

Van: musical box !!! Wowwww !! 

Riddhima traveled back to the past how her mom gave her the musical box and shivered !! 

Van: I am going to place it near my bed! 

She runs and Vansh noticed her state: What happened, Riddhima? 

R: Vansh! This gift 

V(held her close): The horrible past wasn't due to the musical box, In the contrary, Everything was thanks to it! It brought back the forgotten memory!