The attacker 1

Hi guys ..a friend requested this os from the actual track ..i did the best i could ..thank you 😍

R's pov

I was walking taking the diya when i felt an immense pain ..Thorns ahh ..I got injured and out of fear that the diya get off I put it on the table and i felt my legs can't support me anymore ..

V's pov

I was looking at riddhima only to see her falling ..Oh my god ,I run to save her but she fell from stairs and was hurted badly ..I called the doc as she was bleeding ..But i saw something strange ..Thorns??

How ??

V:Riddhima keep your eyes opened ..Look at me ..I am here ..don't close your eyes ..See i am near you ..You wanted to talk with ..Talk i will hear you and trust you ..Just stay awake ..

R:V..V...VA...N...SH

No ! anything but this ..She can't leave me ..I can't live without her around me ..

She closed her eyes ..I slap slightly her cheek asking her to wake up ..

V:NOOOO RIDDHIIIMAA ! WHERE IS THE DAMN DOCTOR ? WHY HE IS NOT HERE YET ?? SHE IS FU*** DYING .

The doctor came .

DOC:Please sir go out ..

V:NO WAY IN HELL SHE IS MY WIFE ..I WILL STAY WITH HER .

DOC: sir please understand the situation ..she need to be treated instantly ..

Feeling so helpless i walked outside ..I have never felt that helpless even when dad died ..

Dadi came & i started sobbing ..

V:Dadi ..she will leave me right ? because i was harsh on her ..I behaved badly with her ..She will punish me like that ..

D:shhh beta she won't ..I have seen love in her eyes for you ..You are her world ..

V:how could this happen to her in front of me ?? I couldn't save my wife ..I am such a bad husband ..

D:Keep your faith strong ..I wanted to tell you something

V(Wiping tears ): ha dadi ?

D:***************

V:?????

Doctor came out of the room..

Doc:She was saved ..She is fine now ..Don't stress her !

I walked inside our room ..& caressed her cheek ..She was unconscious ..

V:I am so sorry ..You always suffer because of me..(Kissing her forehead ) I promise no more suffering ..I will make you mine soon ..

After 1 hour

she woke up ..I came near her to hug her but she jerked back

The family came inside the room ..

V:Riddhima??? What happened???

R:Who are you ?

V:whaattt ?????

R:Don't touch me ..You are stranger ..

All were shocked ..

V:No i am your husband ..

R:I said i don't know who you are !

V:Call the doc back angrey ..

The doc came again ..He was inside examining her and i was pacing around tensed ..

V:How could she not recognize me ??

Dadi:wait till the doc tell us what happened to her ..

Doc :Sorry ..But MRS RAISINGANIA Has memory loss ..

V:WHat??

Doc:she can't recognize even herself now..You have to be careful ..Don't try to remind her forcefully .

I stood shocked ,she won't recognize me now !

I walked inside the room ..

V:RIddhima

R:Who are you ? ..My head is paining
Ahhhhh
I came closer to hold her .

R(shouted):i said don't touch me !
Anupriya called kabir
An:kabir riddhima doesn't remember anything anymore ..she lost her memory..
K:very good .She was defending vansh before ..now i will manipulate her again this time everything will be under control ..mom you have to distract vansh and i will come tonight to talk with her ..
An:ha ok kabir ..by
The night
K's pov
I called mom to alert her ..
Observing vansh walking out of the room i entered it..she was about to shout but i closed her mouth..
K:shhh riddhima i am your kabir ..your love.
R:mmmmmmm
K:promise me you won't shout
She blinked her eyes..
I removed my hand..
R:you all are plotting against me ..that man said i am his wife ..and now you are saying i am your love ..what is happening here???
K:see our photos ..these letters ..
She was observing it confused..
K:riddhima you came here for a mission ...you want to send vansh to the prison ..
R:my husband??
K:no he is a killer ..you married him just to gather evidences against him ..
R:i will do it ..i will send the criminal to jail ..
A message was received on her phone and she lift her head smirking at me ..
R:hai na vansh ?
Voice:WHY NOT SWEETHEART ?

The End of part 1
Thank you for reading it guys ..love you